The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Evening Guys - just home from work - nightmare of a day - one day left then I am off for a whole week - I caneeee wait :D:D

Thank you for telling me off claire - I need a kick up the bum - I am officially obsessed - however I have the official weigh in tomorrow cant wait :) I am a Douglas girl - I love the south of the Island though it is very pretty - if you come over we will have to meet up - how exciting xxx

I hope you have all had a good day!

Margie - good luck with your WI tom. I'm obsessed with getting weighed EVERY day. every week my cdc tells me off for doing it but I just can't help myself.

Well i'm meeting an old friend today for a tasty glass of water ( how exciting)

Hope you've all had a good day

Thanks Polly -I am excited!!

Well done on getting to 16's - feels like a lifetime away for me lol

What has everyone else been up to today?

Meg - where are you chick xxx

Good evening everyone :)

Hope we are all ok,

I lost 4lbs this week, so I am now officially in the 14's :) :) :) only a few more lbs and I'll be under the 200lb mark! hoo bloomin ray!

Kim, your words after your friends funeral were very touching. I hope you are ok xx and every single word of it is true. Thank you for keeping things in perspective for us. I for one appreciate it xxx

Suzie, glad your new job is going ok honey and that you sorted out the teething issues :) x

Sarah Lou, how excited are you about your hols!!!! I'm gonna miss you, you ray of sunshine :)

hiya Margie, wont be long till you are off for your week :) and the 16's will be closer every day you are on your diet, it will come promise :)

Well done Paula on being in the 16's :) :)

Hiya Clairey, blimey you have had an exciting ol time!!! hope you are ok honey and your getting your head around the nibbles xxx

hiya Vic, how you doing lovely one?

Lovely to hear from Mel :) she'll be all bronzed and gorgeous when she comes back, theres nothing like a bit of sun to make you feel good x
Who've I missed....... Sorry!!!! hope everyone else is ok and doing well :)
xxxxxxxx

PAULA & JJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE YOU HAVE MADE ME PROUD!!! WELL DONE YOU TWO - you must be on cloud 9????????? fabulous stuff!

Well came back from a 2 year old's party this aft (whereby I was anti-Cd'd by the mummy who's a nurse - you can imagine!!)...was pretty good actually - but I NIBBLED! AGAIN! Am panicking as can't get back on track - what is wrong with me??????????????????????????????? Gonna go do some more of my motivational book and look at the fat now thin photies/ gallery - soooooo cross with myself but I can't seem to stop it?????????????????????????

On a good note have spoken with my sis bless her and she seems OK - good job too as it's a nightmare journey over to her; and despite what she would say etc I would have gone to see her tomorrow - it's horrid when you are poorly - & alone!

Does anyone know when next new moon is please?

xxx

PS How ruddy rude of me - hello peeps and how are you all today? xxx

New moon is today honey, next one is 18th Sept I think???

Thank you Clairey, I am chuffed with the 4lbs what with doing 810 now, I was worried it was going to be 1lb a week. phew

Now what is going on with you Miss Ding Dongs???? why all the picking? is it out of habit? or hunger? or just want it? Whatever it is we need to shake it out of you. You have done so well so far honey, can I help at all??? You will get back on track sweetie, and you will continue to lose weight till you get through your goals, You will you will you will!!! repeat after me!!!
Big hugs lovely one xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Joe - 4lb fanastic and getting into 14's is even better

Claire - what's up honey. why can't you get into it. Do i need to put my cdc cap back on and point my fingers.
Your doing so well.

hi everyone else

Back from meeting my friend. it''s not quite the same when the person in the pub on thenext table is tucking into a dustbin lid full of your favourites.

Paula well done in getting into the 16's hun :)
Claire I'm loving Cheryl's colour too and have been out and bought the dye which I'm gonna do at the weekend ;)
Glad you enjoyed chatting to your friend Sarah :)
Jo I am so proud of you lovely, well done!
Claire not all medical professionals are anti-CD, lot's of the people I work with (including a professor) have been really supportive :) Glad your sister is feeling better.
Hope the rest of you girls are OK x

Good evening to you all, iv just been reading up on the last few days and i am delighted to hear of all your weight lose it's fab.

Vickey sorry to hear about your friend, i hope your coping ok with it, i lost a friend to Cancer only 6 weeks ago and on the day of her funeral another friend of mine was diagnosed with it, so i know it can be hard at times.

Margie hun how are you doing good luck with the wi tomorrow, and enjoy your week off work....do you have plans for you week?

So Marg i had to go back to my doctor today because i still have tonsilitis and its not getting any better so she gave me a stronger antibotic......hope they work and im off work till next tuesday:giggle::giggle:

Question for everyone........ do any of you feel emotional from this diet, i cried for about an hour this evening and i dont no why????

Hi ladies hope your doing well today, sorry i didnt get on last night mum has come from spain to stop a few days so its going to be a few days of hosting for me lol we're going to have our first ss+ night tomo and all enjoy a chicken salad which will be nice and mum said she'd like one too.

i'm a bit worried about andy as he started to say liquid is boring him and his only been doing it 6 days! but hopefully the chicken salad will tide him over his probably just missing food like the rest of us!

Margie i've added you on fb :) thats if it is you lol are you next to a horse in ur pic? GOOD LUCK with WI in tomo and hopefully we're both have some lovely results!

off to work now take care

Well done Joe - 4lb fanastic and getting into 14's is even better

Claire - what's up honey. why can't you get into it. Do i need to put my cdc cap back on and point my fingers.
Your doing so well.

hi everyone else

Back from meeting my friend. it''s not quite the same when the person in the pub on thenext table is tucking into a dustbin lid full of your favourites.

WAS doing well - thanks PPP- will get my head around it - JJ says full moon was last night - which is when I vowed to get on track again - so good time now to start new projects/ retrain my brain!!!

I know how you feel as when I last went to meet friends I made a mental note to go when they've stopped serving!!!! x

Margie & Louisa - Good luck chickens!!!oooh dead excited for you!!!

Louisa - Hope your mum is enjoying our 'fine' weather at mo!!! x

Vickie - It's fab isn't it??? I know you're allnot the same but she started trying to bamboozle me with scientific medical terminology stating that Ketosis and the like is not healthy etc - I stated the 12 week bit and also added that it possibly wouldn't be for her but when you've a bit to shift it is for me!!! I should on hindsight pointed out that anything would be more healthy than maintaining an upward weighing scale motion with the health restrictions that come with them!! x

Megan - I was all over the spot emotionally for 1st week or 2 - it's the cold chickemn of coming off carbs and sugar addiction - plus you get to feel v tired for lack of cals too - I tried to keep myself busy and and typed - alot - on this thing to keep my mind off the matter!!! x

Well what to do today - my kids are climbing the walls - must go off somewhere and let them run it off..hope it's not gonna rain??????????

I've happily glued excellent piccies in my motivational book and gonna be a good girl and have my shake now b4 I leave the house - what's everyone up to today??

PS Just a tip honey pies- and I know some of you have started - but SRRIOUSLY get to the sales and get some Xmas pressies bought - prices start hiking in few weeks time!!! xxx

Hiya Clairey, the next full moon is on the 4th Sept, but the new moon was yesterday. Always good for starting again either way :) You can and will do it :)
hi Lou, hope you are ok, I totally understand the boredom of just liquid!!! has he tried the porridge? or bars yet?? certainly helps me :) x
Thanks Vic for being proud of me, makes me smile :)
Hiya Megan, this diet has made me very emotional, you are def not alone :) I find because I used to fill the quiet moments with food, I now have to fill them with something else and thats normally thinking too much! which always makes me emotional :)
On a separate note my bestest friend in the whole world was diagnosed with brain cancer last year, and its grade 4 and its not cureable but isnt terminal.... if that makes any sense. It will always grow back and she has already had to brain ops to cut out what keeps growing back. Its ridiculously sad. shes 35. She is a true inspiration to me, she is such a good person with the kindest heart, and shows such determination every day. I adore her and only have positive thoughts for her. effing cancer is hideous. I hope for positive things for your friends Vickie and Megan. xxxxx

JJ - well threaded honey - my sentiments exactly; if someone close to me is poorly I light a white candle and think about them with good positive loving thoughts/ ponder a moment while lighting it (touch wood it's worked to date!)

It's raining, it's pouring... and thundering & lightening: eek!

I think the only pounds I burnt off on my stressful jaunt to Scarborough were the purse variety - if I offered a moon on a stick I bet they still wouldn't be happy - but looking like cherubs now as BOTH asleep!!! HURRAH!

Any one done pole dancing?

I'd love to do that - I've got my small motivation/ scrap book at side and on the back pages I'm listing all the things I'd like to do and/or try - esp business/ career wise... was sat for 5 minutes numb minded and now my poor ol' limp brain is passing out with ideas!!! Hee!

(Claire now ssshs incase Hubby sees this! HA HA - he isn;t even in the house - gawd what am I doing???? but- have you ever thought about ex's and maybe trying to run into (or over in my case) them once you get anywhere near your target???? My fantasy is to wear a sexy black biker jacket - lace camisole and tight dark jeans/ leather trousers, killer heels and step off a sexy Ducati at my ex's local! Ha - will prob break my ankle in mid sexy pose, feel a numpty as won't have anyone with me and topple bike over as can't even ride one legally! But that is my one dream of being uber fantastic and all those blokes (steady on Claire peeps will get the wrong idea) will be proper gobsmacked and I shall be laughing!!! tee hee)

JJ - I WILL I WILL I WILL!!!!!!! Thanks chick needed text slapping! xxx

Evening all

Louisa - PMSL - that is not me lol!! I will add you xx How did you get on with your WI

Meg hunny - glad to see you back was worried about ya xx Stick with the anti-biotics you will get there - Fingers crossed that the unofficial WI was correct - thats fab xx

I get very emotional - angry sad aggressive lol my oh thinks im mental!!!

Well ladies - I went to my weigh in and got there - Michelle was off sick - no one phoned to let us know :mad: So I weighed myself and unofficially I am showing as loosing another 6lbs woopwoop!!!

So chuffed - done a pee stick test and showing as in dark purple - so things are going well :D:D:D:D

I hope everyone else is ok - reading these stories about people with cancer breaks my heart - my OH went through it twice in his younder days he was 16 the first time then 20 the 2nd time - he has been all clear for 10 years now -they call what he had Hodgkins disease.

It always a worry, so I really feel for anyone who goes through it ... big hugs to all who are effected by this at the moment xxxxx

Hi all

Claire and jj thank you, i think you are rite i think i need to get a hobbie give me something else to think about.

Jj sorry to hear about your friend, and your rite cancer is hideous, but unfortunately it effects so many people but its only when you see and speak to people with cancer, when you see there courage and strong spirit and pure determination that you relise how inspirin they are. it amazing how they cope. It actually changes your out look on life, i know it did for me.

:scale:
Margie hun how did the wi go today and relief you now off for a week...enjoy it

Louisa chick how did you wi go aswell.

So the sun has been shining here in Ireland all day it was beatuiful and now im looking out the window and there is a big black cloud moving over....it is going to pour rain.:raincloud:

Some one mention the X Factor the other day...well i love it and it starts back Sat so excited cant wait.:):)

Oh by the way Claire, your discussion with the nurse.... wasnt this diet first created and used for medical reasons. S0mething to remember for next time.

Megs

Good evening ladies

I have been catching up on posts.. well done for the losses this week and warm hugs to those who may need :)

Back