The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

PS forgot to say I ordered top in size 16 & bottoms 18!!!! How silly amI!!! eek - hope I do it! xxx

hey all

Marg well done on the fab lose and everyone who done well this week. hows everything going with your week off Margie having fun i hope. i went back to work yesterday, glad to be back i was getting bored at home which means i was starting to eat.

Hows everyone tonight?

Hey Meg- I was chillin last night and left early - week off has been great nice to catch up with things - going to decorate the bathroom today - really needs it lol

then got a kids party to go to at 4.30 so will be running around love it ;)

Glad your feeling better, how are you getting on with the diet - I had a major slip up the other night however gone back on 100% ss now fed up of the set backs, i work sooo hard to lose the weight and then have something naughty and all my hard work has gone to waist - so enough is enough!!

Claire - We will deffo meet if you come over - we should both be at or close to our goals by next year :)

It is a lovely Island, not much to do though except for eatand drink lol xx

How are all the other lovely ladies doing today xx

hi ladies, i havent been very well my porridge just now make me gag and be sick :( i'm really worried no cause the porridge was the only thing i could keep down i really dont want to give up!

Louisa - Don't give up!! I know the porridge is sometimes hard to swallow - I tend to make it with a little more water then is says to!!

I hope your ok chick xx

thanks margie i'm just having a down day been starving all day and andys lucky and on ss+ this week but his come home tonight saying he wants something decent to eat eventho he had tuna salad which i would give anything for!

I CANT GIVE UP!

Oh Louisa honey, it is so hard, especially when you are hungry. Dont give up honey, maybe you are coming down with something? hopefully the reaction to the porridge is a one off. You have done amazingly well so far and you will carry on doing well, I know you will. and dont take your CDC's comment about your salad to heart, I agree with claire and maybe she is just worried that if you stop sole sourcing its difficult to get back into it??? I speak from experience that is was hard for me to get back to ss, but give yourself a pat on the back, you did the right thing by having a salad :) Well done, and dont worry about it honey xxx

Vic, I love the T-shirts, LOVE THEM!!! did you do the writing yourself then???? blooming brilliant.... and check you out with your 5 stone in 4 months, you are a super dooper star... twinkle twinkle :) but thank you for your kind comment about my loss, you made me smile from ear to ear you sweetheart xxxxx

Claire you make me giggle.... naughty next, making you buy things :) :) I'm like that with everything!!! I proper have to stop myself from spending money I havent got!!! and well done on aiming for size 16/18 you will be there by then, I know it :)

Hiya Margie, hows your week off going? I hope you are having fun, sounds like it with kids parties, and decorating, busy busy :)

Hi Megan, glad you are feeling better and back to work :)

Ooooo I hope the sun is shining on our lovely Sarah.... I can just imagine her sitting in the sun shine glass of vino in one hand, and wonderful french cuisine (healthy) in the other :) :)

How is my Suzie suze???? you have been a bit quiet, or maybe I havent been about :) Hope you are ok sweetie xxx

Hello to everyone else, sorry I have named you all, sorry!!!!

My CDC is off this week, but my scales are showing a 3lb loss, so I am happy with that.... I will wait till next weeks official WI to update tickers......

Big love to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claire - are you comnig to London. with saying your wanting a t shirt doing i'm getting excited...
Are you still ok to meet up next Thursday when i'm at Reighton Sands

Well i'm now off work for 3 days, back for 2 day then off again for another 5 days. how lovely does that sound

Ah Louisa the good thing about CD is there is loads of variety in the soups, shakes, bars and porridges. Why not try having mousse instead of porridge? I make them with more water than it says to o it's more like angel delight -yum!
Aww Jo you're so lovely. Well done on your loss. I never trust my own scales either (despite the fact they weigh the same as my CDC's :rolleyes:)
I have a machine that cuts designs out that I use mostly for scrapbooking but I just bought the t-shirt flex and ironed it on. Big mistake as now everyone wants them lol. I've just done some for my brothers stag do with a silhouette of a stripper on, they look well cool ;)
Paula have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? Bet you're looking forward to your hols! When is it you go?
Anybody got anything nice planned for the BH weekend?

hi Vickie
No nothing planned on this 3 days off. I go to Scarbrough for a couple of days on Wed next week. really looking forward to it

hope everyone has a lovely weekend

thanks guys. last night i had a very tender tummy and this morning i forced my porridge down me. i'm sat here now just waiting to go to work and letting it rest.

i'm also very worried about my weight loss as i just dont 'feel' ive lost alot this week and nor does andy but then i think we did so well last week one bad week wont hurt. i know my prob i need to drink more!

Hello everyone!!! Anyone about?

Blooming builders cut through the underground phone cables so I couldn't get online......was going potty!!!!

There's some fab weightlosses going on I see! HUUUUUUGE well dones!

I love the idea of black T shirts with sunshine colour sparkly writing, but may I ask if we can please have ones with longer sleeves? Don't mind what shape the neckline is, I'll go with the majority.

Well my weekend with my mother was c**p. She was a moody cow, upset most of us with her, oh what's the word..........well anyway she opened gob without engaging brain, several times. It was wonderful to see my sister and little neice, so cute! We went shopping in Uxbridge and made the mistake of weighing myself in Boots (slapping self as I type) wearing jeans and trainers, to be shown I'd 'put on' 5lbs. Well that was it......a little switch went 'sod it' and I bought stuff from Julian Graves that you wouldn't believe, ate party food in the evening, then if that wasn't enough stopped at Harvester on Sunday. Felt I had to put off my Monday WI. So this week I've been trying to undo the damage unsuccessfully, weighed this morning and still weighing the same I did Monday. Help me girls.

Hi Suzie - we were getting worried about you - glad to see you back!!

Isn't it so strange how we do that - kind of justifying to ourselves that because we haven't lost anything that we are ok to eat - I did it myself this week now I am struggling to sort it out been 100% ss since Wednesday however am now kicking myself thinking of where I would be now if I hadn't been so stupid - so sorry can't give any advise cause I am in the same boat lol

Great to see you back though hun xx

Suzie / Margie - what are you both like
It's happened now so just put it behind you and pretend it never happened and start refresh NOW....
Everyone has little blips so please don't beat yourselves up over it

Suzie - so glad your back and everything ok... how's work going

I love the t shirts but I'd like a short sleeved one if possible Vickie... god we are total pains aren't we

Margie and Polly, thanks for the welcomes xxxx

I've tried so hard to be good since Polly, but nothing seems to be shifting at the moment. I've still got til Monday, so we'll see what happens. Not giving up! xxxx ps 2 months til London Baby......could do some serious damage by then.......

Hope everyone's having a fab Friday xxxx

Right, I want you lot to be witnesses. My challenge to myself to try and get back on track is 2 stone by London Baby. I believe that gives me 2 months and 1 week. Anyone doing the weekend fancy joining me? Phew......feel quite funny about it! xxxx

Boo!

Hello girlie wirlies!!! Welcome to the weekend....!

Well I was gettin on track then went a bit chicken crazy when making the winkles' teas (as in literally gorhing on the stuff like something possessed)so sat here with v bad indigestion - ooooooh it's gonna be a windy night! So Margie Suzie - bum kicked - now let's as Polly says get back to the grind stone; I have that Next outfit to get into!!!!!!!!

Am pee-ing myself as to how to tell my hubby that I've cracked the LCD on my klaptop when dropped it earlier - rang frantically round to get it fixed and been quoted £110!!!!! eek = that was the cheapest hey ho - will get it done tho... wondering if I can hide it from him until Weds next week???????! wish me luck ladies!!!!

I'm still getting weighed in on Monday so will report in then. Haven't touched a drop of water other than shakes today so going to sink a bottle or 2 now - if he's not here I'llget on this later ha ha ha; if h eis it's taying firmly shut so may not be talking much in next day or two and you'll know why - love and light to you alllllllllllllllllll!!!! xxx

you can count me in Suzie :) 2 stone in over 2 months, lets do it :) x

oooooh you like your pressure hey JJ & Suzie - feeling a wuss now for not joining in but am afraid that by joining it will send me the other way!!!!!

JJ - how's yer mantra doing - do you want another yet?! tee hee! I could do a monthly one for the team!? x

Back