The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

I'd love another mantra please Clairey :) How's your tummy? naughty chicken :)
I love the pressure, gives me things to look forward to! and I sit here thinking.... if I do manage 2 stone by then.... I'll be 12 stone 9!! Whoooooooop!!!

rightio - Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!! JJ you must shriek with glee when you wake up on a morning re just how well you've done!!!! Good lass am proud of you!!!

Off to watche enders now - ttfn xxx

Thank you gorgeous Claire, I dont shriek with glee when I wake up, I do random happy dances throughout the day though :):) xxxxxx

Evening girlies :)
Suzie lovely to see you about, your mam sounds like mine lol.
Hope you girls manage to get back on track.
Another idea with the T-shirts is to post me your own top, it won't matter if they're all different tops as long as the colour and design are the same :)
lol at you doing happy dance Jo, bless your heart you soooo deserve to be happy.
I can't say I'm enjoying 1000, I know I'm retaining fluid coz of TOTM but I feel so heavy and my stomach feels hard :( Doing 1000 makes the social stuff I've got on over the next coupla months easier but I think I'd rather still be on SS+ :rolleyes:

Hey there peeps

how is everyone doing, im am feeling really happy and excited tonite for no particular reason, weird but sometimes the mood swings on this diet is worst than some one going through the change of life.

Margie glad your week is going good, good luck with the painting and the kids party.

I love the challenge that yous are doing for London its a great way to inspire and help each other, its really good.

Lousia hope you are feeling better, why dont you try some soup it would be lighter than the porrige.

On recent post someone had said they applied for the biggest loser, well there is an ad in "Love it" mag if any of you are interested, they are looking for overweight people for a tv programe, they send them around the world to try different foods. If you interested you log on to "Love it" web site. Good luck if any of you try!

Meg

Vickie - That T shirt idea of buying your own and sending it to you sounds great to me.
If I lose 2stone by the time we go to London will I need a t shirt in 1 size less or 2.
Don't want it baggy but hate skin tight things around my hips ??

Hope you all have a good day. see ya later

Hiya lovely ones :)

Just a quick one from me.... I had to tell you, because I know you'll all understand :) I was getting changed for bed last night and caught a glimpse of my legs in the mirror...... I have a gap in between them!!! not at the top, still some work to go there! but right in the middle of my thighs!!! I dont ever ever ever recall having a gap in between my thighs with legs closed!!!!!!! I know its a bit weird but I was proper shocked and had to share it :)

Hi Polly how are you honey? I personally would get a t shirt one size smaller, but thats just me. Not that I dont think you will be able to fit into one 2 sizes smaller, but I would always go for something that was going to be on the baggier side than the tighter side. But like I say thats just me :)

gotta dash.... potty......potty......potty!!!!

have fab days in the sunshine, lovely ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

afternoon ladies

x factor later yey!!!

well im just at work all on my own very bored today. not long left!!!

defiately up for the t shirts!!! im not sure about size though, would be great to buy a size 16 shirt for london, fingers crossed!!! xxx

speak soon honeys xxx

hi ladies :)

well weigh day 3 for me today and another 4.5lbs off :) so thats 24.5lbs off in 3weeks and 3.5 until 2st :D
and andy also lost 4lbs :)

louisa and andy well done guys!!!!!! Hope you're feeling better today hun xxxx

Polly yep sending a t shirt is a very good idea, Vickie you are a swetheart to do them for us, please pm us your address and we can sort that. xxxx

I so very wanted to book the room this weekend but got a parking ticket in London last weekend, and my kids suddenly decided they wanted this and that ready for school.......£72 later I was nearly in tears at the till in Tescos....so will definately do it by the end of September. So is it still Sarah and Mel sharing with me? My god I really can't wait!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, I'm going to try and be fantastically good this weekend, am going to drink loads of water and have my shakes and soups then Monday will have a small amount from the village barbie instead of packs. Will be after my WI so hopefully will be ok. Seem to have a real craving for olives though.....xxxx

Jo hunnybunny.......love you loads xxxxx

Has Mel been on recently? Probably missed her while I was kicked offline by the pesky builders.

Claire you ok twinkle? xxxx Keeley what time do you finish work love? Just being offline for 3 days (and the weekend while at my mother's) I really missed you all! xxxx

pssst.... guess who? Yes its little ole me checking in to say hello and here I am on my hols... I have sneaked a go on my brother in laws apple mac.. so the house is stunning and we are about an hour outside toulouse.. so far we have cooked a home every night and had very fresh health salads and fish etc.. only one down side is the amount of red that is flowing but I had a water only night last night and will do again tonight.

The weather is fab and today we went to a lake and pool and had a chill out.. yes I wore my swimsuit and sarong.. this is exactly what I have needed and I shall just go and get weighed next week and off i go again.. I know even with dead healthy stuff i will gain but as I said it will be back on it next week.. the rest of the family are arriving tonight so tomorrow we will be having a family dinner etc.. I do have my cambridge bag in the kitchen.. ha ha.. just need to use it.. loves and hugs xx

Sarah Sweetpea mwahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you're having a fab time, enjoy yourself but don't miss us too much :) xxxx

OMG - we had our Sunshine Lady report in from abroad!!! Bless her - she's doing really well isn't she considering - hope you are having tonsa fun - will do a reading for you when you get back again matey!!!

Hello suziwuzi! I'm alright ta hon - looking forward to seeing Polly Peepee next week!!! Hope alcopops is being a good boy??? mwah x

JJ - am actually turning green at just how incredibly well you are doing - don't start measuring the gap though as that will become obsessive!!! hee- well done sweets; we are going 3 paces forward 4 back as he has days when dry then WHOOOOPS! bout 3/4 times a day - but those wet days are getting less - hope you're surviving!!!

I'm being incredibly baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad with regard to water at mo - and sinking 2litres on a night before bed -hmmmm you can imagine my peaceful sleep can't you - I just keep forgetting!!!?!

Keeley wheely , LouisaL-L-L and MeganRosay - well done on all your losses!!!

Vickiewickie - you are a littel pop of the poppet variety ain't ya toots! Think that solution was the tops! ('scuse the pun) I shall send you my tent in the post with it - ha ha ha ha ha - Hey I could parachute in with it???? tee hee - will send you one on - with cheque/ cash whatever you desire my lovely - and please remember to add some £ on for all your hard work????? As well aware how time consuming these bits and pieces are!!!

Fanks honey - hey what if I send a bikini top in?PMSL!!!!!!! Ok black bin bag? heh heh hee!

God think I'm going slightly nutty with loss of food!!! Talking of which I AM STILL PICKING!!! what is wrong with me - I shall still perservere!

MEL! - shouldn't you be back by now? Where are you diddums? x

X FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoop!

later mateys xxx

cdc put me on the bars i had the first today and had a bad tummy ever since do they effect anyone else?

louisa they give me the fluffs lol! What do you mean your 'cdc put me on the bars'? your choice surely? xxxx

Anyone watching x factor? omigoodness!

Loving X Factor tonight x

hey all.
X factor was fantastic and so sad with that guy who's brother passed away. i was sobbing while he was singing.
Saturday nights are worth living again

Well done everyone on your weight losses.

Suzie- can't believe you got a ticket in London
Claire- really looking forward to next thurs. i'll text you nearer the time to sort out times etc

I did what hun? x

Back