The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

OOOhhhhh the parking ticket! Hmmmmm trying to forget that lol! There was a picture of my car on the website and everything tut x

Howdie all

Xfactor was execellent tonight, but wat about thoes two girls they really thought they were good i felt so bad for them.

wi in 2 days and i looking forward to it, after last week i know its gona be good!!!!!!

Margie how are you?

Louisa i always feel i bit more bloated with the bars, so maybe just have them now and again if they dont agree with you or if you want dont have them at all, its up to you if you want to or not.

Meg

Yellow hunnies how are we all today?
Sarah it's lovely to see you and it sounds like you're having a fab time. You have a really healthy attitude :) Enjoy the rest of your hollibops:character00238:
Aww Jo yay for a gap between your legs and random happy dances :party0011: lol
Louisa well done on your loss this week.
Paula hope you've enjoyed your weekend off :)
Keeley are you back on track after the birthdays now?
Claireymary has your DH found out about the laptop yet? I'm on my 3rd in a year (don't ask) and I'm "not getting any more if this one breaks" :eek:
Hope Mel is ok, have you heard from her Suzie woozie? Tut at you getting a parking ticket ;)
Megan that show sounds fab, free jollies and you lose weight - they'd probably have you eating mutts nuts in Korea or something though and I'm not that brave :p
X-factor was fabulous, Miss Fitz were great and I'm LOVING Jamie afro
A woman in the gym today said how lovely it was I had my "sparkle" back. I told OH and he agreed. I know the mood swings were bad but I didn't know they were that bad :confused: One thing I'm definitely thankful for is the PMT hasn't been anywhere near as bad this month :)
There's a psychic artist on in church tonight so I'm looking forward to that, OH sometimes does it but I find it really fascinating.

oooo i've only ever seen psychic artists on telly, are they for real then? x

hi! sorry i should of explained more aout the bars. on cd i hardly like anything so since starting 3 weeks ago i have had porridge 3x a day so it took its toll on thurs and no i'm going off it,i didnt think she'd let me have the bars but she said i could but after eating it i had a bad tummy all day. it could just be a bad tummy tho as i havent felt right since i was ill on thurs evening prob a tummy big.
i've woke up feel much better tho which is good :)

Louisa- Have you not tried to soups and the shakes or do you not fancy them.
The peanut and cranberry bars gives me stomach cramps sometimes but the others are fine and I don't have any issues

Vickie- let us know what the physhic artist was like I've never seen one before.

Sarah- so pleased your having a lovely time away.

I've hard it really difficult this weekend on CD, not sure if it's to do with TOTM and just that i'm off work but I could have eaten anything.
Luckily I've resisted and have kept to ss but i've had to keep myself busy.

Feeling very alone here today (sob) :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Suuuuuuuuuuuzie I'm here :) :) :)

ah well..... hope you are alright Suze xxxxxx

A big 'Now then now then' to you all in a creepy Jimmy Saville styleeeeeeeeeee! How are all you foxy ladies doing??????????

Happy Bank Hols to you all! And remember to get yer petrol as going up by 2p a litre after midnight!!!!

Vickster - how was the pschic artistey weesty last night???? I got some labrodite crystal for a mate who's having a horrible time with a mother-out-law to protect her - and got myself one as drawn to it and am feeling pretty good - and works as hubby didn't kick off bout laptop at all!!!!! fanks for asking! Mutts nutts indeedy!LOL!

Paulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - 3 days to go - can't wait!!!

Well just been on my l'll trek to CDC - who also gave me some £s back as thank you for new referrals she's had due to me being a walking advertisement ie peeps asking what I'm doing/ how losing weight - which I thought was dead dead nice...!!! Anyhoo:
Yes yes and double ganga maga fantastically yes!!! I've lost 6lbs this week - that's not as much as you have lost before so why so happy? I hear you say - cos I'm back on track it seems - plus I went out and drank for 1st time last night - 3 baileys, 3 amerettos and 1 G&T!!! I was mashed! But had fun and still lost this am - YEAY! So now I've lost 3 STONE and 1 lonely pound - so gonna work hard to get him some friends this week!!!:D

Love ya mini mins sunshine fabulous ladies - as couldn't do it withoutcha!!! xxx mwah xxx

Heya hunny bunnies :)
Well done Claire, 6lbs is a fab loss! Tut at you drinking - and Baileys and amaretto too (i'm just a weeny bit jealous!)
The psychic artist was really interesting, he drew MiL a celtic knotwork thingy that was the pattern on her dead husbands ring. Weird but good.
I didn't have an official WI today coz it's bank hol but I think I've lost 3lbs so I'm OK with that seeing as it's TOTM :rolleyes: anymore Monday WI's?
We've been out picking blackberries so I'm gonna make a crumble for Ian and I'll have some with fat free greek yoghurt (blackberries that is, not the crumble :() The best thing about being on 1000 is definitely the fruit :D and the fact that I can walk 6 miles without feeling like I'm gonna pass out lol.
What have the rest of you girlies been up to?

Evening Ladies - Hope your all well, been such a busy Bee this weekend sorry not been around much!

Hey Megan - how are you hunny, I am fine chick - will PM back in a second xx

Claire - Fab weight loss - you are doing great and with your drinking as well - might need to try that pmsl xx

Well done Vickie - another great loss - the walking is the best thing - I am now up to 30mins on the excercise bike - considering when I started I could only do 5 mins :)

Sarah Lou - glad your having a fab time hunny - well deserved xx

Suz, jo, Louisa, Pol, mel hope you are all well and being good!

I've got to shoot - OH is on shift work so trying to get everything sorted before he gets in at 7 - however needed to say hi as I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms as I hadn't spoken to you guys for a few days lol

Speak to you lot soon - love and hugs

Marg xxx

Claire - well done 6lb is fantastic. i'm really chuffed for you. Yes can't wait too. I'll text you Wed to sort out details but def still on

Vickie - well done too on your unofficial WI. Loosing 3lb on 1000 plan is great.

6miles walking .. omg I don't think i could manage half that

Im really struggling at the moment. I wanted to do ss all week but tonight I couldn't last any longer and had a chicken salad. hope it doesn't effect my WI tom evening too much.

Just shows practice makes perfect Margie, 5 mins to more than half an hour in just a few weeks is fab! :)
I don't think chicken salad will have any impact at your WI Paula, just keep drinking plenty. That's definitely the key!

Hello everyone! Glad to see a few more of you online xxxx

Claire and Vickie well done on your losses xxxx

Hope everyone is well and happy and content xxxx

I slunk into my WI today, after my really bad weekend last week I've been trying hard to counteract, not very well though. But was happy to find I'd 'only' put on 1lb, was a lot better than the 5 or 6 it seemed to be last Monday! My wonderful lovely CDC gave me a big hug and has promised that next week for every 1lb I lose she will knock off £1 that I have to pay her (but did mention that if I lost 10lbs she'd kill me lolol). She said she'd never ever done anything like that before and probably wouldn't ever again, I was quite choked up.....what a lovely thing to do! Let's hope I can rise to her challenge, today wasn't so good. xxxx

Ah that's lovely of her. Do you lot never get the £5 off vouchers that say "because you've earned it" on them? My CDC has given me a few now on weeks when I've had really good losses :)

No not seen those Vickie, although she did give me a free tub of vegetable drink mix when I got her 2 new members.

Anyone else aprt from Jo want to join me on my '2 stone by London Baby! weekend'? xx

Vicky - WELL DONE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see the change hs paid off please Pray tell more please on £5 thing - is that common practice? I wonder if that's why my CDC took £5 off?

Thankyou Paula, Margie, Suzie & Vickie for your kind support. Well it's a beautiful morning here with rich sunshine a blue skies - gonna head off for a walk with the winkles in a minute.

Hey do you guys wake up feeling tiredy achey and that you need to try and click bones?????? I'm putting it down to changing shape but really wanted an osteo whatevery path to click me about this morning!:Ha ha -it's the little things too like on a night when I sleep on my side with my knees together - it's actually pretty uncomfortable now?

I also do a weird measuring tactic too - when I'm in bed I'll put the inner most heel/palm of my hand to where my tummy starts (whenit's dropped down over my 'waist'and at one time my finger tips would not even reach to where my belly started to curve round to the belly button - now my finger tips reach just past my'button'! hahahaha - please keep talking to me I am quite normal really!!!

Have any of you a personal measuring thingy????

Suzie - I'd love to join in but daren't incase I go the other way!!!!!!! x

hoping you all have a sunchiney day; my cousin on european tour is popping up fromLondon today before she flies back out to Australia, so looking forward to seeing her!

This cracked LCD screen is getting to be v annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you got home insurance Claire hun? xxx

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!! evening my lovelies, back from France, fantastic time and DIDN'T overeat, off the steroids, off the anitibiotics, back to work and back on 1000 cals a day. Hope everyone is well, have really missed loggong in, but I'm still without a computer of my own and have to borrow OH when he's out. Only cloud on the horizon id I have an occupational health appointment tomorrow as my boss ( big guns) really has it in for me. Have read a statement that makes me want to take her to trubunal. Worried about tomorrow as I haven't lost as much as I wanted to have done by know.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Love to one and all.

Back