The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Kim yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! We missed you! xxxx
Sorry things are like that at work bless, don't worry about WI you're doing so well! xxx

Evening girlies, how quiet is it here?!?
Glad you had a great time Kim. Good luck at occ health tomorrow.
I've spent a small fortune in Primark and Peacocks today but I now have some winter clothes that fit, yay! :)

Bye Kim xxx

Hiyas Vickie love, it is quiet isn't it? Has seemed very quiet last week or so I didn't need to catch up on too many posts lol! How have you been? xxxx

Very quiet - everyone else must have lives :eek: lol.
I'm good ta hun, hows you? The job still going well? x

it will be better when the 'big boss' leaves me to it lol! She is lovely, just I feel very on edge still, like I want to prove my worth without her looking over my shoulder does that make sense? x

Yeah it does, but she'll soon see you're capable and stop being so in your face. Don't think there's much you can do about it til then tho :(

Hey all
I'm here briefly as i still need to pack for going away.. i can't wait

Well 2lb off this week with WI tonight instad of tom as going away..

At least im over my 3 stone bracket now so chuffed with that. I've decided to do ss+ all week and so how it effects the scales next wed.
fingers crossed
I'm also having a food treat now I've lost my 3rd stone.

Vickie- how lovely going out shopping,hope you got lots of nice things. Hopefully be xmas i'll be able to get into Primark clothes as they are such fab value for money

Hey suzie honey. how are ya

Polly darling well done!!! I think we're all going to have a good week this week.....feel it in my water lol! Talking of which........lolol xxxx

To do hope so. let's all keep our fingers crossed
anyway, sorry I've got to love ya and leave ya as i'm up early again tom.

Claire- only 2 days now. i'll text ya tom

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!! evening my lovelies, back from France, fantastic time and DIDN'T overeat, off the steroids, off the anitibiotics, back to work and back on 1000 cals a day. Hope everyone is well, have really missed loggong in, but I'm still without a computer of my own and have to borrow OH when he's out. Only cloud on the horizon id I have an occupational health appointment tomorrow as my boss ( big guns) really has it in for me. Have read a statement that makes me want to take her to trubunal. Worried about tomorrow as I haven't lost as much as I wanted to have done by know.
Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Love to one and all.

Kim Keep a note of everthing - keep copies of all signed papers etc/ doctors notes etc and remember you can use have a collegue/ Union Rep sit in with you should you request one. If you are the type to react - don't - Big Guns prob works on pushing your buttons. Lastly - HELLO and welcome back - so pleased you are ingood spirits; don't let them grind you down xxx

Suzie - hello hon - yes but excess is £100 and the cost willbe £110 - so...! Keep strong honey and keep your eye on London Baby!!!

Vickie - yello honey!

And hello anyone else that's 'lurking' about!!! tee hee!

Well met my gorgeous size 6; 5ft 6 cousin today and my little lad is in love with her!!!! She goes back tomoro (I know!!she only landed this aft; mad really!!!) bless her but hope to see her before (she now tells us) she goes back to Oz in Oct/Nov..?? But she was shaken as was mugged in Hackney this morning - oooer - i tell you it may be dead round here but it's nice to know I haven't that to worry about as well as my CDing! OH NEWS UPDATE: Ebberston may well be in the news again as they've identified loads more bombs about the place!!!LOL! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Just catching up with Eastenders - has anyone see the moon tonight!? It's lovely! x

Night kiddas :4635:

Well done on your loss Paula, have a lovely time in the caravan :)
Hope your cousin is OK Claire, sounds scary!
Hope you got on OK today Kim.
Autumn is definitely here, it's so crisp outside. I love the changing of the seasons! It'[s definitely hot choc and PJ weather (well ok, choc shake - not quite the same! :rolleyes:) I'm glad I'm not SS'ing through winter, I hate being cold!
My new engagement ring came today :D :bliss: I love, love, love it!
It's a bit chunkier than I expected and the sapphire is a very subtle pink but it's perfect!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Vickie that sounds just lovely! Can we see a piccie please? And yes to those dates will get back to you later... xxx

Kim - nice one!!! Good luck x

Have spoken to PPPPPPP today and she has landed here safely - looking forward to seeing her later tomorro!!! x

Evening all - how is everyone!!

really strugglng at the moment - trying my best to not think about food but its killing me lol doesn't help that i am sosososososo cold and the heating is playing up and it is pouring with rain :(

how is everyone else today

Here's a pic of my ring :)
Aww Margie you need to get a blankie, I love mine and have to admit I've used it all summer coz of being ketosis cold :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Vickie's Engagement Ring.jpg
    Vickie's Engagement Ring.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 16
Vickie your ring is fab, its really lovely...
Margie i totally understand im having a hard time at the minute aswell and to make things worst when i came home from work today my sister had decided to make pancakes... so i just retreated to my room.
But really Margie keep your chin up and try keep going, you are doing really well... why dont you go and take a nice bath just to relax you and take your mind off food.

hows everone else feelin tonight

beautiful ring vickie xx

sorry to be thick but v tired and dont want to go through all the past posts lol but who has kindly offered to do t shirts for london baby? x

Margie keep going lovey xxxx

anyone? x

Back