The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Hi Polly really glad to hear you had a great time with Claire, thanks for wishing me a nice holiday, it really was nice to have a break :)

Sarah Lou - glad you had a fab time; DEMAND YOUR£ BACK - did you take any photographic evidence love???? Then go on that person's website and leave bad feedabck - or threaten to!!!! Poor Alfie! That's horrid - and won't make you any more confident in future - you'll have to take him with you!!! x

Hi PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP and Vickie!!!!

We have lit the fire...it's officially Autumn folks!

Gonna have to dash but will be back here later.... love you all honeys xxx

Clairey my lovely.. no I should of but I had been travelling all day and did not get home until nearly midnight and it was so awful I had to take him out and clean him up as he looked very unhappy..

I've looked on the website but there isn't anywhere to leave feedback.. oh I am mad now wish I had taken some pics :(

BB final tonight :) I am freezing xx

Its Friday yessssssssssssssssssssss! weekend ahead and tim to get back on track in a serious way.
Vicky l love the ring
Sarah check your contract and then go to citizens adice. Glad you enjoyed France. except Mr Rat.
Busy eekend ahead, scoring for a dressage competition on Sunday, oh I just need to avaid the burgers they serve for lunch.
I am just soooooooo tired after the first week back in school and have about 6 hours work to do tomorrow, apart from shopping cleaning and ironing, but in 40 days time( not that I'm counting) I will be on the ferry heading back to France for 12 days, this time to a remote manor where I can read, swim, walk, listen to music have big log fires, no telephone and no mobile signal.
Have set myself a challenge I will have lost 2 stone by 8 pm on Wednesday October 21st.

Love to one and all, think thin, think warm, take your 'Kate' pills.

Nice one Kim!!! Good lass - and sooo envious of your forthcoming venture!!

Well tis nice to be able to see you all as got laptop screen fixed this morning over in Driffield!

Watching Big Broand I personally thought Rodgerigo should have won...hey ho..let's see who becomes the next Jade? Only one season left next year before it's axed and no doubt dug up again as the new retro in years to come. I think they should get really normal peeps in next year as 'something new' !!!

I've eaten nuts tonight - steady lasses: the tree variety - will that harm CD?

PPP & Sparkly FairyLou can you PM me with a specific question so I can sort a response out for you if ya know what I mean??

I owbder how LouisaL & Megan Rose & Margie are getting on and their t'other halves?????????????

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo tired - gonna head for bed soon possums - later xxx

JJ - you OK??????????????????????????????? Where are you???? And Mel?

xxx

Morning Ladies - how are you all

Sarah Lou- lovely to have you back hunny bun - soooo pleased you are all chilled - poor little alfie - complain complain complain about that stupid sitter - how dare she leave alfie in that state silly mooo!!!

Claire hunny - I am fine - just been busy busy this week being back at work and trying to sort charlie out for school - been ss+ all week which I have found sooo much better! the proof will be in the loss xx

Well I have some lovely news - we got a new little kitten last night - she is peerfect!

I will post some photies of her soon - little honey xxx

Got her a new pink basket and pink bowl and pink colar and you guessed it a pink litter tray lol

she is lying on her back snuggled at the side of me as we speak - bless her xx

Not got my weighing in until next friday so nothing to report with losses!

I hope everyone else is well xxx

Hi Margie, lovely to see you as well.. I already love your kitten with all her pink bits.. she would be at home in my car :D have you named her yet?

well I had a nice hair cut today, I'm having it like Sarah Harding from girls aloud.. I just need to grow it abit more down one side. I hit the supermarket for mum today, very different from last saturday when I was in a French Market!!

Alfie looks better today and seemed to have more energy, I gave him some watercress today which he love's so he is getting his greens!! :D I've thought long and hard about my problem with the sitter and I havee decided to compile a letter and also I shall contact the pet sitters guild. I still can't phone her as I am still so upset about it.

I have started to reduce my carbs yesterday and today so hopefully I will be on 100 per cent sole source plus 2mo.

hope your all having a nicee day :)

Hello everybody!!!! Hope everyone is well?

Sarah my sweetpea I'm fuming on your behalf!!! Give me the number and I'll bl**dy ring them!!!!! GGGGGRRRRRRR next time you go away drop him off with me. xxxx

sitting here after adding up how much I've spent on CD so far......£614!!!!!!! Sounds a lot but if you consider I havn't had take aways, alcohol etc I would have spent more than that on food.
Do any of you remember me saying right at the beginning of our chats I have a slinky black dress I really wanted to get back into, only wore it once and that was back in 1998......well tried it on (just out of interest) and it fits!!! Doesn't look too bad either, apart from I need to lose more belly and tone my arms up. Blimy. Feel weird now.

Have a good Saturday afternoon lovelies xxxx

Suzie- good on you for getting into the little black number.

Sarah- glad to hear Alfie is better today.

Margie -Oh your little kitten sounds so sweet especially with all the pink girly stuff

Hi to everyone else, Claire, Vickie, Keeley, JJ, Megan, Kim and Mel .. sorry if i've forgot anyone

Suzie - WELL DONE!!!!PICCIES PLEASE!!!!!!?x
Margie - Congratulations on the patter of little paws - what's her name? Is it a she? Good luck with your little lad at school - bet you'll relish the 'me' time!LOL! x
Sarah - Attam girl!!! - and so wanna see haircut - I love that style!x
Polly- Helllo sweetie pie! Weather still pretty grim - hope it's better where you are?x

I've had a guilty-pleasure re food breakthrough:

Well as my 'reward come treat' for losing 3 stone at last Monday's WI (I do this for every stone lost and had fish & chips for last 2) I had my legendary Chico's garlic cheese bread with side salad having black olives, avocado and chunks of mozzarella- I last had this nearly 10 weeks ago as my 'last supper' and do you know what? I hated it!!! It was rather tasteless considering, fatty and I felt guilt with every mouthful - Seriously was pleased my little tikes wanted my meal as ate 3 slices of my once loved pizza and was full; that is FULL!!! Couldn't beleive it and only wanted some olives lettuce onion and avocado out of the salad - was so peed off:- I promptly got up made my shake and felt so much better!!!!!!! I cannot even believe I am typing it yet alone saying it!!!! So actually quite pleased I had it as it's totally taken the sparkle off the memory!!!! Just sat down now to watch X factor in a few mins:- children are staying up late (as can't be hassled to put them to bed just yet!) I am wicked!

Monday's weigh in should be interesting..... ???! Eeeeeeeeeeek!

xxx

Suzie thanks honey.. i said today to my hairdresser that I would never leave him again!! then mum reminded me that i am going to london in November!!!! she is going to have alfie for me.. and I know she will look after him like a baby :D thanks so much for your kind offer.. if I go anywhere I drive through somerset.. xx well done you getting into your slinky number !!!! :p twit twoooooo xx

Clairey I know what you mean about the food, on holiday I ate for a few days and was then happy to have my shakes until the last night.. I had that Christmas feeling when you get sick at the sight of food.. taking of the C word I went to morrisons today and oh my god!! the christmas sweets etc were on display!! its still sept for gawd sake!!

Hi girls hope you're all having a lovely weekend :)
Hope you enjoyed the competition Kim.
Claire you're so right about it being Autumn. I really love this time of year!
You'll have to start getting non-food treats instead (rewarding yourself with food isn't a good habit for when you reach goal) I splurge in Lush and buy smaller clothes as a treat and it honestly makes me feel better than the take aways I used to get on a Monday night after my Weight Watchers WI :rolleyes:
Glad Alfie seems better Sarah. Good luck getting back to it lovely.
Can't wait to see pics of the kitty Margie, she sounds adorable.
Woop woop for the LBD Suzie ;) And really £600 isn't that much in the grand scheme of things. How much did it cost you to put all those lbs on in the first place?! I don't even want to think what the answer to that question will be for myself :eek: Have you heard from Mel? Please tell her we're asking after her.
Paula hope you had a lovely time chick x
Where is Jo? Hope she's OK.
Has Louisa been on? I know she was struggling, bless her. Hope she comes on for some support.
Heya Keeley, Megan and Gilly and anyone else I've missed :wavey:
AFM - i can hardly move today after that class yesterday. Never again! I have also gained 3lbs this week :cry:and totally dreading seeing my CDC on Monday. I've got the next 2 weekends to get out of the way then I'm going back on SS. I think so anyway, it's such a dilemma. I feel better in myself but crap about myself just now, whereas on SS I felt crap in mysef but good about myself. What to do :confused:

Vickie its so weird the emotions we get hun, one minute I feel like I'm doing so well, the next I think s**t why bother? You'l get there hun, I know it.

Ive spoken to Mel, she's got a lot going on with work at mo but seems happier, she'l hopefully be on Monday xxxx

Hey guys - I am soo in love with this kitten - her name is Honey a little play mate for fudge my other cat who is 1!

She is going to be trouble though I can see it in her already - but she has settled in lovely already curling up and going on the litter tray so we are very lucky xx

Well done Suzie on getting into you little dress - you are doing great x

Claire - I totally know what you mean about food - I went off track the other week and had something naughty which my body totally rejected!! if you know what i mean!

Megan Louisa I hope you guys are ok!!

p.s I have just put a pic of her on xx

Ah but Suzie you ARE doing well. Losing 4 stones is a massive achievement! :)
Glad Mel is OK, will be nice to see her posting again.
Honey is lovely, glad she's settled in OK. It's funny how quick they become part of your life eh?
Who do ya's rate/hate from X factor tonight? I've gotta say none really stood out for me. The young lad who started the Jason Mraz song was alright and the girl who done the Whitney song but didn't spot a megastar

awww.. margie she is beautiful and what a good girl for using her litter tray.. i love her pink blanket!! let us know how she get's on! x :)

can anyone remember the last time Joe posted, I might pm her to see if she is ok x

Okies really fed up right now (un cd related) and desperately trying to stay away from cupboards so am going to go to bed so night night lufflies xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back