The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Nite Nite girlies.. sleep well :4635:
Diet Fairy if your listening Please please get me through the first day of sole source plus which starts tomorrow!! :innocent0001:

hi girls just a little late update from me had 4th weigh in and stayed the same andy lost a lb. as strange as it sounds we're both ok with that as long as we havent put on any weight!

Nice one LouisaL!

Sarah Lou- good luck - keep busy and you'll do it!!!

Well I'm now panicking re WI tomoz honestly not sure if I'll lose anything as had a peek at motherinlaw's yest and I'd maintained - eeek...not sure if due on TOTM again as getting all the signs - if that is the case my cycle is now every 3 weeks?????????????????? Hey-ho - off for a bracing walk on sea front at Filey this morning - later chickens and have a good day xxx

Hey girlies :)
Sarah good luck getting back to it hun.
Louisa, better than a gain. Are you still finding it a struggle?
Enjoy your walk on the beach Claire :) Don't worry about WI, you've had a crap CD week. Go tomorrow and get the support you need from your CD to get back on track.
I've cancelled my WI tomorrow and going back to SS from the 21st (got social events the next 2 weeks that I'm not mising out on!) I'm avoiding the scales til then and I know I'll gain more before I start back on it but that's OK. My personal challenge is to be in the 13's by Christmas. Almost the same goal as you Claire so we'll definitely have to keep each other motivated! I feel more positive now I've made the decision to do this :)

thanks guys i did find it a struggle last week but going to up the water and focus this week for a good loss next week :)

Claire they're the same with me....every 3 weeks it's a pain in the arse (or otherwise lol) keep going next week hun xxxx

Louisa nice to see you love, don't worry on the sts, next week will be a fab one! xxxx

Vickie love, enjoy your 2 weekends, try and be good in the week in between tho xxxx

Well I went to do some grocery shopping this morning (still finding that a little tricky) wearing a pair of jeans I havn't been able to wear before and a top that revealed a little cleavage......I must have been sending out vibes because loads of people smiled at me, I actually felt really good (dare I say sexy?) lets hope this feeling continues......xxxx

Hi there!!! How bad am I - I've cancelled tomorrow's WI - can't face another low - plus hubby is having to cover at work so no child cover - so worked out well really xxx

Hello lovely ones
Sorry not been on, been feeling really low and blue, have totally fallen off diet, will get back on tomorrow.
I hope you are all ok, I havent read posts but will do soon.
Much love to you all xx

Tut tut Claire ;) Don't forget your CDC is there to support you hun.
Jo it's lovely to see you posting, I was worried about you. So sorry you're feeling down, hope tomorrow is a brighter day for you lovely ((hugs))

Claire I know how you feel, Ive done that twice since ive been doing this. Youl get back on it im sure xxx

Jo jo jo hunnypie, you know we are here for you! If theres anything we can do to help dont hesitate to ask! xxxx

Vickie hun how you doing today love? xxx

I'm a fallen angel but I don't care :break_diet: lol

so my restart today did not happen.. I went and visited one of my friends who had gone away to get married and then had her honeymoon..so we both had a months worth of gossip to catch up on and I am afraid I had nibbles... :eek: so I promise I will now be good as my tum is looking porky :D my friend restarts cd tomorrow as well to get to goal which is ten pounds away for her.. she already has lost five stone.. she looks gorgeous in her pics.. she said she is going to keep an eye on me!! she can as well her bedroom window looks over my garden:eek:

Joe we have been really worried about you honey, if you feel up to it jump back on the cd train with me tomorrow.. anything we can help you with ?? xx

Sounds like you had a nice time with your friend Sarah :)
I've been OK Suz, this 1000 thing ain't happening for me but I am being sensible, loads of fresh fruit and veg and no "naughty" foods but it's probably nearer 1500 than 1000 :rolleyes:

Bit too nice Vickie :D I was ok on 810 but i found the 1000 difficult I always wanted to have a bit more!! can't believe I am saying this but I'm quite ok to be going back to sole source plus .. PLEASE can you all remind me of this statement tomorrow or sometime in the week when I am going through the agony of getting back into it ! ! ;)

Haha Sarah I know just what you mean - I can't wait to start SS again :D:eek:

Ok I mean business now.. I have changed my ticker ! fed up with the frog as he doesn't hop along the lilly pad alot ! I think I am more of a pink heart and star girlie :D well good night lovelies sleep really well.. see you all tomo! I am going to need you girls.... ;)

How you doing Sarah?
I'm off to spend the day with my gorgeous nephews and buy an outfit for an interview I've got on Friday. I'm power dressing ;) and wearing a red jumper but toning it down with a black neck scarf. i dreamed that's what I was wearing so I now have to go out and find those things :rolleyes:
Have a happy Monday girlies :)

Bless you Vickie.. so far so good.. had my first product of the day for brekkie.. there is nothing here to nibble and I have not put any pennies into my purse so I can't be tempted!! :D I just need to get the water down now :eek:

Good luck with your shopping, I love red and black together.. have a good day and let us know what you buy later on.

hope all you ladies are having a good day. I had my appt with the OT and I am looking at going back to work in two weeks on a phased basis. can't believe I have been off for five months :eek: i will feel like the new girl when i go back.. can't think of all that now one thing at a time!!

off to glug the water xxx

happy monday everyone,
not had chance to catch up yet but just wanted to let you all know my laptop is broke.

sob sob

so ive not left the country (unfortunately)

catch up soon xxxxxxx

Hello my darlin darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah Lou - attam girl - you CAN do it and you will - and get net curtains!!!LOL!

Vickie - sounds fab - hope you weren't distracted too much (think it's best to go without winkles LOL!!!) and wellsone on 1000 you are doing brill!

Keely - You are ALIVE!? How are you poppet - where's yer ticker honey?

JJ - my darling JJ; BIG hugs honey pie and do not go through it alone - we are all here - and by sounds of it having; we're all having a pants CDing time of it - so link yer arm with ours and we'll all plod forward...YOU ARE SUPERWOMAN! Clean slate and all - you can do it - get the neighbourhood shaking with your power plate and glug like a gluggy thing and we'll soon get that smile back on your face !!! x

Suzie, Paula, Megan, Margie, Mel, Tower Gilly, Uncle Tom Cobblers and all - HELLO! Anyone else - SO sorry and ho to you too!

Well Fanny Cradock is killing me! I have tried to be all good and cycle the kids along the back roads to next village and back - up and down dale pulling the winkles behind in one of those little caravan looking things with a flag on top - great going but damned thing catches all the wind when going oither way - I tell thee I was peddling like the clappers at one point and a swear a snail was overtaking me! my children loved it - I nearly collapsed! My legs have only just regained consciousness - now IF I could manage that every day...?????????? Blimey o rilly I think I'd get permanent groin numbness!

What a lovely day it's been though!

I'm pooped!

Sending you all big bubbles of bright white light to step inside and feel magically happy any and strong! Love you!ttfn xxx

Clairey!!!! the visions I am having of you getting on your bike and pulling your winkles along had me in fits!!! thank you so much for making my day!! ok so its now just gone 6.00, really struggling with the water but I keep topping my glass up and hoping for the best.. I'm not as focussed as I want to be..the old dark angel is sitting on my shoulder, but as I said I don't have anything in to nibble.. I'm digging deep.

Hope you have all had a nice day.. no sunshine here.. just the usual gloom :(

how are you doing today Joe? please let us know x

Back