The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Well done Louise.. just imagine what the pound of fat blob looks like! Claireyddbell has a picture of it :eek: so you've lost two of them !! I know some people get abit windy with the bars.. :eek: but oh .. I need them!!!! gotta chew :) good luck for next week x

thanks guys. yeah my cdc has a lb block of 'fat' and a 5lb and its well heavy :eek:

the ounces is basically cause she says you have lost
week1 10.8lbs
week2 10.3lbs
week3 4.6lbs
week4 stay the same
today 2.2lbs

so with the little extras she reckons i've lost 1.3more lbs than i think cause i just say 10,10,4,2lbs = 26.5lbs but she said it was 28lbs!:confused:

Ah i see. No my cdc just doesn't it in full pounds.
It makes sense doing it in ounces as it's more spot on.

Your doing so well so stick with it

thanks polly maths was never my strongest subject lolol

Anyone watch Derren Brown??

well I've sat here making notes but... I still don't know How to win the lottery:eek:

So I guess I will be back on tomorrow.. nite nite everyone x :)

Sorry havnt posted guys finger is still a tad sore......keep going everyone....think of the sexy dresses we can wear at Christmas!!!!!! Love you all and I promise I will come on tomorrow and post more xxxxxxx

Hello peep-ilcious-es!

WELL DONE on your weight loss Louisa L and Danny boy!: did I read that Sarahloulou wanted to see my fat?:Here ya go honeypies; for your eyes only LOL! - ta dah:

fat.jpg

Well twas a really lovely evening - watching Mercury Prize awards with some obscure but amazingly good (some) artists! xxx

Using 'the season pass' at Flamingo/ Dingo Land tomorrow... for the 78th time (feels like)...did anyone see their sunset tonight - it was a lovely red sky - which we all know is Shepherds delight; sheep drowning in morning: global warming! Soz Im going all daft must be the carbs...best get some kip...

night all xxx fling that fairy here please! xxx

Hi all - I'm baaack lol

I have been so busy this week and by the time I have logged on read a few posts I have just been sooo tierd that I haven't had the energy to write a reply to anyone - not a good week :(

I have sent my little man off for his first day at school which I was up all night on Tuesday worrying that he had everything he needed..

By the time I get home from work which has been late this week as my assistant has taken himself off to Vegas for 2 weeks - bloody inconsiderate lol I've had to sort Charlie out and read stories catch up with my OH got the family round today I am bloody exhausted lol

Thanks for your PM's - I am fine just not enough hours in the day this week for myself sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner xxx

Well 5lbs off this week - which I am chuffed with as I have been doing ss+ and after my slip ups in recent weeks I am chuffed that the weight is still coming off :)

I will catch up all the post tomorrow need to go tidy

Hey Meg hun - I'm fine chick thanks for your messages - sorry not been around for ya this week chick will catch up with ya tomorrow when I have a hassle free day - well done on your loss chick your doing fab xxx

claire did you buy your fat (not urs literally lol) from cd company i see on the back of their mag their selling them. as i said my cdc has the 5lbs one and its so heavy. oh yeah she has a 4 stones one too and she cant even carry it!!!

well ladies there maybe some explanation other than the bars for me. totm joined me today! but it has given me a 'healthy' 32 day cycle and before loosing this weight it would go up to 72 days!!!!

Glad you had a good night Claire, enjoy Flamingoland :)
Sarah I still don't know how to win the lottery either :( lol.
Louisa well done on your loss.
Aww Margie did you get loads of pics of Charlie in his new uniform? Well done on a fab loss this week!
Suzie hope your finger is better soon.
Polly P hope you get a break away soon hun, sorry to hear about your mams cousin.
The medium last night was interesting, he brought my great nan through and he was even standing the way she did (and my nan does, and all my aunties and me, weird lol) apparently I'm not cracking up after all, I'm just a bit eccentric like she was :eek: not sure what to make of that but it was a lovely reading. And I won a bottle of wine in the raffle. Weird thing was there was a huge tin of Celebrations which OH loves so I picked them (for him) but the medium came over, picked up the rose and told me I had to put myself first sometimes.... weird!
I'm off to Cumbria for a few days, will have my laptop but not sure when I'll get chance to check in.
Be good girlies :character00238: and have a great weekend X

Good evening all :) Vickie I was only reading an article today about doing things for yourself !! Really nice you had a message :) Nice to see you Margie and well done on your loss, five pounds is fab, I hope your little one liked school.. hope your little kitty is being a good girl..

on the pet front my little one is back fighting fit.. he was running around like a looney at 6.30 this morning.. he asked (lol) well made signals he wanted to be let out of his cage.. I went back to bed and an hour later he goes under the bed and then climbs up the back on the bed and sniffs my nose, which is another signal for .. please give me a choccy drop and he then goes back to his bed..

I know it may sound weird to some.. but I think he is just very clever :p

Suzie you poorly fluffley.. big kiss for your poorly pinky.. xxx

Clairey thank you for posting the pic.. you naughty girl.. not your fat :eek: I am so glad you had a nice evening.

well it was a glorious day here today, I bought a new handbag which I love for my hols and the flippin zip broke when I was at the airport, as it was a summer one I thought oh well thats that.. well my clever Mummy went into the shop and there was one left in the sale. As usual there was the usual fuss they make and my Mum in her way said.. Look I have spent enough in here to buy the place :eek::eek::eek: (where was I?) so the least you can do is change the bag as it's not fit for purpose! so they did .. :D

We then did the normal supermarket shop which was more bareable now the holiday people have gone home !!! I bought some coat hangers and the man on the checkout said oh you should come round to mine I've got loads of spare hangers in my wardrobe.. as usual I blushed :eek: and made the stupid laugh I do when I'm feeling awkward.. he then said.. see ya darlin!! I think I was old enough to be his mum.. oh well it made me smile..

well I'm going off to the moors tomorrow so fingers crossed its another nice day x

Sarah Lou's mum rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarah you naught little flirty devil - you should have replied with 'do you hang well'??? LOL! heee! And I think you should enter Britains Got Talent with your furry friend - is it Alfie??x

Vickie - have a fantabulous time away - you are doing so brill! That reading and raffle bit was awesome thanks for sharing that you are truly blessed and must be so comforting x

LouisaL - Yes lovey dove tho hubby reckons it came free with starter pack! hee - well...£20 is a l'll steep for a lump eh? x
Margie - that is the part I'm dreading - did Charlie enjoy his first day and did you cry? eeek - i would have! x
Suzie hope you are having your shakes honey pie and feeling much better? x
Polly P hello sweetheart - big hugs and kisses and hope you are all getting the comfort you seek at this sad time... x

Well I went to Flamingoland and walked the walks and I biked the winkles round the block - getting easier going up hill; not going overboard here - just lovely weather and wanting the fresh air; will prob just veg when it gets darker again!! Been 28'c today! TV is pants at mo - esp as it's le weekend too! What's going on???

Oh and I stepped on mother-in-law's scales.....it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad - even taking jeans into account I'm 1lb heavier - arrrgh! More walking neeeded?? I shall be brave though this week and face the music.... hope you are all in a happy place with yourselves - anyone doing anything fun???- lots of love x

Claire you funny bunny!! I thought my Mum was fab as well.. she does it with a smile on her face and it flaws them everytime.. yeah it was Alfie.. I have filmed him climbing up the cd rack.. he goes up it like a ladder!!!! but when he reaches the top he gets stuck.. :eek: Its then I have to intervene. He is such a joy to me and far smarter than he should be.. maybe he has a spirit within, if you know what I mean.

Well tomo I am off to the moors and woodlands.. I shall see if the fat fairy is around and I shall fling her your way.. but I might need her too this week.. I really have done my best but I have nibbled.

I am watching the proms.. I love Katherine Jenkins, wow she's got some frocks!

My girlie friends are out tonight having a meal at a restaurant that over looks the sea.. this is now the third time they have been and I've not been able to go :cry:its a combination of the diet and being tired.. I had a lovely txt a minute ago and they said the next time we will have a pyjama party at mine :eek: so if I get tired its not far to go to bed..

well Clairey turn the volume up the proms are on.. la la la :) can you believe two people sat in the front of the orchestra are turning hoovers off and on???? funny though as my neice turns the hoover on and my great nephew stops crying..

sing up !!! as you can tell I'm alone and bored :D

Hoovers?? That is quite mental and very random - wish I'd seen it! Started watching The Break Up and fell asleep! Had horrid dreams last night and I ache all over - feel like I need to go back to sleep!

Hey Sarah you could earn at least £200 a time sending vids in to Pets do the Funniest Things and or that other thing oh what's it called?: like that Beadles about thing - can hear the theme tune now...grr I wish i could remember stuff!!!

Oh what to do today??? Hubby working OT and I've to amuse the Directors of the board... again... with the energy consumption they require I should be a size 8 it's so not fair!

I so ache!!!! have a frilly willy lovely day folks x

Hello lovely ones, I reckon fate is trying to keep me away from you all. my pc died the other day!!! It is my bloomin lifeline and also keeps my lo occupied when needed, so got it sorted and I'm back phew :)

Sarah sarah sarah, I am gobsmacked about your consultant, I think that is absolutely disgusting, how dare he talk to you that way, and make you feel that way!!!!!!!!!!! Well i really dont blame you for bingeing honey, I would have been exactly the same, but dont you ever ever think you are on your own, I bet there are loads of family or friends that would come running if they knew you need help with anything. That goes for us too. We love you and I would do anything to help you out because you are a proper sweetheart. god it made me fume!!! I hope you are having a good time on the moors, and the sun is out for you :) I love hearing about your Alfie, he is such a cutie pie!!!! and Clairey is right, get him on youve been framed or britains gt talent :)

Hello Clairey clairey clairey :) How was your night out t'other night???? Funny you should say about horrid dreams last night, I had one last night that had me wake up crying it was so vivid and that never ever happens to me. Something in the air methinks.... I also fell asleep watching the break up....(prob a good thing, otherwise I would have been in floods!!!) I think we are leading a parallel life at the mo :)

Hiya Suzie, you alright honey?? thanks for pointing out the weight, I was so very very chuffed when i got on those scales last week. Its the last time I plan on being over 200lbs ever ever ever :) Hooray to that :) You'll get there soon enough honey. promise :) I'll be there with you waiting to give you the biggest cheer xxxxx

Hiya Polly, hope you are alright lovely, and not working too hard!!! by the sound of it you are doing all hours at the mo :( xxx

Margie!!! How scary is it taking little ones to first day at school!!!!! Hope you were ok honey :) well done on the loss, you are doing brilliantly :)

Hi Lou, hope you are ok honey, I wouldnt think the bars would be a hinderance on weight loss, because we are having so little calories you cant not lose :) and really glad you have had a reg cycle, must be a relief for you :) xxxxxxx

Hi Vic, hope you are having a good time in Cumbria :) when will you hear about the job??? Glad you had a good night with the medium, that made me smile you picking up the chocs for OH and being told, No you put yourself first for once. I think we could all do with a dose of that :)

Sorry I havent got time to say hi to everyone, my wee boys are ill, and its been 2 sleepless nights for me, sick everywhere, no chance of getting out at all, bloomin exhausting, but littlest man is sleeping at mo so thought I would try and pop on quick..... before the next bout of projectile starts :(

Ok loves you all muchly
xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy Sunday everyone!!!!

Jo fab lady, I hope your boys get better soon. You feel so helpless when they're ill don't you? xxxx

Sarah I'd love to meet little Alfie one day, he sounds so adorable! I used to have hammy hamsters when I was younger, I had one called 'Winky' cos he only had one eye, I could do anything with him. So do we get invites to the pyjama party???? xxxx

Claireybell, glad you had a good night out, you have so much willpower youre a star! xxxx

Polly look ater yourself hunnie xxxx

Margie love it doesnt get better as they go up the schools.....I cried when mine joined High school rofl xxxx

Louisa I totally know what you mean, I'm scared to have the bars, and my cycle was all over the place, glad yours is better now xxxx

Vick lol I reeally must go again to one of those groups, bit scared to really tho xxxx

Anyone else I've missed, keep up the good work and see you soon xxxx

YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thank you!

JJ - you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We've all missed you! And think we are due a good run - well done on your weight loss chicken - wonder woman!!!!!!!!

Who said I had great will power ???PML!!!! - just checked back: Suzie you lovely nutter I so do not: I had steak !!!! Hee - but a big mwah to you lovey!

It feels like a Monday today! The weather is pant-il-ooney too - Polly sweetheart bet you're having better weather with you!?

Only and hour to go ; only an hour to go only an hour to go.. sorry kids in bed soon - and mantra kicked in!!!!LOL!

Needing ideas honey pies please - it's my hubby's 40th next year (march) but need to get organisisng and haven't a clue what to do - he likes sci-fi, horror movies and retro/ 80's stuff - but I haven't much £ and he hasn't many friends (they're all mine) LOL! No - he has some closeones but want it to be a special do where he feels million dollars and special - ideas loveys please?????????????????????

Scarborough seafront was cold this morning - hilarious watching peeps 9inc myself) wondering what the hell to wear!!! I saw everytype of dress code imaginable from shorts to suits!!!

Gonna have to go do the bed drill - later mateys: and hello to anyone else about! xxx

hey all

Welcome back JJ. i can't imagine being without my pc. glad you got it's sorted and your ok

Vickie- how's your weekend been ?
Suzie - how are you feeling now after your accident at work
Claire- i'm crap organising or coming up with idea's for parties. sorry
Wish i was at Scarborough right now.

Anyone heard from Mel ?

Well i went shopping today for the first time properly since starting CD. I was so chuffed I bought a trouser suit with an 18 jacket and 20 trousers where before I was 24 jacket and 26 trousers. i felt great knowing I don't need to just shop in Evans etc now....
Roll on pay day when I can go back again

What's everyone else upto

Good evening ladies.. thank you JJ xxxxxx for your kindnessxxxx I am not seeing that man again ever ever !!!! I think he actually needed more help than me :D:D I hope your little ones are feeling better honey.. glad you got your computer working again, I know what you mean about it being a life line :)

On the dream front I had a dream last night that this French woman was making me drive a stolen car in france, she wanted me to take it to a remote barn.. I kept saying no no.. she then forced me in and I said I can't drive on the wrong side of the road :eek: i kept saying how do I get home.. then it ended??? weird :eek:

Well done Polly P :) you must be really chuffed with your shopping.. keep going and you will be Miss Slinky :)

Suzie.. agh.. Winky.. so cute.. I'm going to take a nice pic of my baby and bore you all to death!!! ha ha.. hope your pinky finger is better ;) xx

Claire I will put my thinking cap on for your hubbies bday.

So today I went off to the forest, it was amazing to see so many little ones on bikes with there Mums and Dads.. a really nice place to go.. we walked along the butterfly trail and it was lovely to look up and see the sun coming through the tree's and best of all complete silence.. :)

On my little adventure we found a beautiful white castle with gothic windows and turrets either side.. the sign on the wall said they are now able to carry out marriage ceremonies.. so I found the place for me to get married.. I have an idea for the frock ... now what's missing... oh yeah!!! a man !! could I hire one for the day????

Madness is now setting in :D well ladies tomorrow is a new day and a new week :) lets hope the fat fairy visits and we shed those pounds. :D

Back