The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Sarah sweetpea the best clean up is when you go through your wardrobes and find clothes you've never fitted into before actually fit!!!! Lovely feeling! Hope you're feeling good today hun xxxx

Vickie you really are a pretty lady mwah xxxx

Polly hun I got some gorge boots from J D Williams. They're good quality as well and you can pay for them monthly :) xxxx

Keeley have you had a good day today babe? xxxx

Claire I agree, Patrick was one helluva sexy man, a real mover xxxx

Well I'm f******g f****d off........knew I was getting hormonal (after 3 weeks again) felt like a dog on heat and was very emotional. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait for the menapause.......

Anyone I havn't mentioned by name.....I still love ya xxxx

Vickie- Thanks for the lovely comment. i tell see any difference between the 2 photo from 2-3 stone.

Suzie- I buy some clothes from jd williams but as my ankles and calves are so big, no normal shop ever fits. Upto now, all my life i'd only been able to buy ankle boots and some of those won't fit.
That is one area I'd really love to lose my weight from.. fingers crossed it'll happen.
I can't belive your TOTM comes round so soon. bless ya

Polly...... it's ridiculous hun. And each month I feel more emotional with it. Gonna be a nervous wreck soon xxxx

I might go and kick the nearest man to me in the nuts so he can have an inkling of how I feel......might make me feel better lolol xx

PS I'm not usually violent......but needs must (evil laugh) xx

Suzie you poor fluffley xx big hugs and kisses x :)

Poor Patrick Swayze.. I spent quite a few nights with him dancing around my bedroom ;) hayyyy babyyyyy I wanna know ohhhh if you'll be man da da da dah da :D

soo sad. xx

Had to post again......I just noticed how many posts there had been.....and I was number (the number you cannot say) eeeeekkkkkk xx

Sarah if you're finished you can come and do mine ;)
Ah Paula you can tell the difference hun, sometimes we're the last to notice it ourselves :rolleyes:
Aww Suz, ((hugs)) hormones suck sometimes :(
I have Dirty Dancing workout DVD, maybe a good time to dig it out..... ♫♪I'm a love thing♪♫

My lawdy lawd - you have all been chatty this evening!

Suzie - hang on in there honey!!! Bless ya xxx

Hello Polly, Sarah & Vickie!!!

Well I've spent majority of evening watching diappointing Eastenders, making scotch eggs; flying to other end of villageto use MIL's deep fat fryer and my house stinks - baby alarm is going off - so gonna have to go chickens......... eeek x

Claire I visions of you flying around all the time in my mind.. step away from the scotch eggs.. I'm watchin you.. oh yes by the way how is your action plan going this week :)

I've had the time of my life... :D hey baby

Is the dirty dancing dvd good Vickie..

I will let you all into a little secret.. my ex and I were also dance partners;)

we won a dance off dancing to the above mentioned song.. I even wrapped my leg around his waist and he tilted me backwards... I was slightly smaller at the time... oh.. I love to dance..

oh heck I'm all hot and bothered .. hmmm them were the days ;);) :p

hiya i lost 3lbs this week, so I did it, I'm finally out of the 200's!!! and only half a lb away from 7 stone gone forever :)
i'll be back later to catch up on you kids
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey... Claire im ok thanks. Still not gained weight but have been unwell. Nothing i can put my finger on... my hair has been falling out LOADS and i dont just mean a bit more than normal its half as thick as what it was. My iron levels are low so im anemic WTF !!!! Im eating a balanced diet hence the reason i have not gained... Doc thinks that the stress i put my body under doing VLCD has just took its toll on me.. my bowel is back to normal now and im no longer in pain so thats good. No regrets about the diet and i would still be on it now if i could !! Ill try and catch up properly soon peeps Xxx
P.S Well done to everyone X

JJ YEYYYYY!!!!!!! Good on ya girl! Mwah xxxx

Moonshine hunnie lovely to see you back.....I do so hope you feel better soon. Wondering if I'm anaemic too......totm heavy as hell and my gums are pale....is that a sign? I'm leaving hair everywhere too xxxx

Claireybell tut I made scotch eggs today, and I most certainly do NOT deep fry them lol xxxx

Sarah my sweetpea AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't going to be the one to type it tut! Feeling f***ity f***ed off still gggrrrrr even the kids think I'm a witch. Let's just say I don't have 'my problem' anymore (knowing wink) SIGH xxxx

Hope everyone continues to have a fab week.....I'm actually feeling quite weird at the mo. I've changed shape so much I don't look like 'me' anymore if that makes sense.....the way I'm feeling at the mo I (half)wish I was still fat......oh well....I'll shut up now cos I'm all emotional and horrible and talking crap.......xxxx

JJ Well done that's fantastic news. You must be so chuffed

Moonshine - hi, glad to hear yor doing ok and maintaining on a healthly diet is great

Well after ss ing all week I only lost 2lb this week. I know it's a bag of sugar but it's still crap.
Came back from cdc ( who is now away until the end of sept) and had some homemade chicken pate and crackers. oops not good i know but I really enjoyed them.

hope everyone else is ok

Polly hun......it's only me who's allowed to be on a downer today (selfish biatch that I am). 2lb or 1lb it's still lower than we were before. You've lost 44lbs!!!!! since June!!!!!! which is bloody fantastic! Now, get off my downer blanket.....I'm not sharing lol mwah xxxxx

Lovely to see you back Moonshine, hope you feel better soon x
Suz hope you feel better soon too - you coming back as a man in your next life? ;) I know what you mean saying you don't feel like you anymore, my granda didn't recognise me the other day lol and I got loads of make attention on Saturday - weird!
Polly well done on your loss, keep drinking and put the blip behind you chick. I replied to your text earlier. I'll order the flex for the T-shirts next week, did we agree on gold? And who definitely wants one?

Back