The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Vickie noooooooooo I don't want to be a man.....they're wa***rs lolol! Yep I'm deffo up for a t shirt please, are we still sending them to you? I won't believe our London Baby weekend is happening til we actually get there and meet up lolol, pah, everyone just ignore me tonight lol! Hope we end up going clubbing.....I think we should go and grab as much attention as we can!!!! xxxx

Suzie - I'm off your blanket but I want you to come off too.

Vickie- yes got your text earlier thanks for the reply. you made a good luck. maybe i'll wait another 3-4 weeks and see if I can getinto a smaller size.

Er I'll be 26 by the time we go London - officially too old for clubbing!!!

Vickie thanks a bunch....I'm 39 lolol! Ok, lots of pubs then? We can wear our t shirts with pride during day....then our sexiest sassiest gear in the evening....I wanna see if I've still got 'it' lol xxxx

Suzie!!! honey pie.. big big warm snuggles lovely, hope you feel better soon lovely x:)x

Hooorahhhhhhhh for Joe well done you are a star ! ! you have done so fab xx :D

Polly P well done on your loss its still coming down :)

I have a little news I am offically back to work on the 28th Sept :eek: its being phased over a period of two weeks.. oh gawd.. I can't remember how to do my job !!!

Vickie can I have a t shirt please.. pm me with details of money etc :D talking of London.. I'm a fab flirty forty.. well I will try to be:p xx

hello my gorgeous miserable munchkins :)

I take it the hormones are raging Suze????? :) *Jo ducks xxx

Vickie, you gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous girl you!!!! You look totally fab in your pic, well done you sassy chick you!!!

sarah what sort of dancing did you do??? I'm signing up to a salsa class next month :) wooooohooooo!!

Hiya Polly, ditto to suzie 2lbs is still a fab loss, you should be very proud of yourself for sticking it out for so long and yay to 44lbs gone!!!! well done :)

Now young ladies...... lets go clubbing!!!!!!!!! I'm well up for it!!!! :) :)
If its only pubs and stuff then you will have to put up with me being a dancing maniac there instead :) cant wait for London Baby!!!!!!!!!

Are we nearly there yet? are we nearly there yet? are we nearly there yet?

Alright lovely clairey beary :) how are you tonight gorgeous one???

Guess what girls................

hello sarah sugar pie, loving your fab flirty fourty :) you are as young as the man you feel.... how old is alfie???? :) :) :)

Damn right Sarah flirty forty!!!! And JJ yeyyyyyyyy girly we will!!!!!

I'm sat hear with a tear trickling down my cheek.....kids said 'mum what on earth is the matter?' I DONT BLOODY KNOW!!!!!!!! lolol xxxx

Sweetpea......if I'm not dropping kids off on way, then we'll still go Friday if you can.....I'm working on it xxxx

OMIGOD JJ, less than 3lbs and you'd have lost 100lbs!!!! Oh blimy, maybe that's why I have a tear.....I'm so damn emotional!!!!! You are fabulous hunnie xxxx

OMG! Suzie you are techincally gagging for it my deario LOL!!! And scaring me too!!! ROFL - I want whatever you're having!!! x

Vickie - yes please lovey dove - give me a 'best before' date! x

Sarah in answer to your questionl the answer is 'bad' but thanks chicken x

JJ - Well done honey pie - that mjst be a goooood feeling! x

PPPPPP - 2lbs is great!!!! Keep it up!!! x

Moonshine - hello nice to see you! Just as long as you are OK - great news to know you've not gained - you must be so proud of your powers of sustainability! x

I'm having a b-a-a-a-a-d day or should I say I'm experiencing... and consequently I'm eating again - I know: I should shoot myself!!! Why am I doing this to me? I'm finding it really hard to grab a handle on this and so scared of undoing it all - I'm not wanting any feedback;I wwill perservere; it's just you know me I'm totally honest and just want to air where I'm at - PS the scotch eggs were not for me!!!!

PP - don't think i'd make a good CDC at mo - but if you'd like me to don the cap again for you just ask x

Suzie soon as I'm back at work I will work on booking the day off or at least finishing early.. just need to tread carefully as I've been off sick so long..

when i think about it it's taken me five months to start to recover from this bloody illness..

well the positive is I am getting through it.. :D

claire your a fab honoury cdc ;)

Awwwww Clairey big big hugs and stuff for you lovely one xxxxxx

Suzie you are funny, you emotional bean you xxx

My CDC is going to put me forward for an award at this years awards :) :) :)

they have all the slimmer and maintainer etc awards, but they also have an inspiration award, you might have seen them in the CD mags :)

The awards are on the 28th Nov. and the winners get an all inclusive one week cruise around the med!!!!!!! OMG how amazing would that be!!!!!

So I now have to write my story of my journey so far, send in before and during pics and then keep all your fingers and toes crossed :)

I am too excited for words!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omigod JJ................oh bugger.........pass me the tissues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh can't wait to see you in the Inspiration magazine! Good luck with it, see I TOLD you that you are a star!!!!!

Sweetpea it won't be long before you are bouncing about like a mad bouncy thing.....things are sent to try us.....and the stronger of us get through it.......(reminding myself of that as I type) xxxx

OMG JJ - that is fantastic news - how wonderful would THAT be?! Wow! I'm so so pleased for you - if any one deserves it it's you kidda - if I/ we can help at all do say!?...wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Thanks chickens for your knde words - gonna slap myself senseless...

Ooooh - can you take a concierge with you JJ? Do we count??? I can do make up - Vickie can style - Sarah can do choreography (as long as all outfits are pink) Polly P would be fab as PA, Suzie - at the mo - would make a great bodyguard......?????????????x

*jo passes tissues

Thank you so much Suzie lovely! I cant even begin to explain just how blinkin over the moon I'd be to win that!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxx

Aww bless ya Claire, thank you! I would love all my sunshine ladies right with me as my entourage!!!! we'd be a force to be reckoned with!!! the mental pic you just created made me laugh out loud :) x

I laughed too! (takes up fighting stance......stickemuuuuuuuppppppp!!!!) lololol xx

Thankyou Claireybell for making me laugh hun xxxx

oh flamin nora I used the wrong word - ENTOURAGE! how thick am I - don't answer that folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!! Want some guilt- free stuff - AT NO COST!!!..?:

check this link out honeypies and freebie yourselves to death!:

Freebies, Freebies, Freebies: A guide to and directory of free stuff...

I know - I really should be wearing a halo..just call me God for now! LOL! love ya ladies xxx

Back