The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Er....helllllloooo? Don't say you've bug*ered off and left me - bet you're on the freebie site n'est pas? I'm not gonna be on here after 9pm petals but wish you all ketosis-filled dreams; I think I may just Tarot myself or get a power card to help me out - failing that I'm taking up smoking again - did I just type that???! later dudettes x

I was looking on the site Claireybell!!!! Thanks for that love, I get his mail regularly, he's fab! xx

Hi Megs hun, how are you? xxxx

:happy036:for Joe! what a gal xxx

thanks for the link Claire :D

Sunshine girls rock and roll :cool:

Eek Jo I'm so excited for you! You'd better not forget us all when you're famous ;)
Suzie how you feeling sweetie?
Claire if ya's send them the week of the 12th Oct that's enough time for me to get them done.
OMG just noticed my wedding ticker is now 1 year and 2 months :eek:
Have a good day girlies :character00238:

Vickiewickiewoo - can I personally give it you on the 19th????tee hee? x

Hello ladiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies... gotta ask:

Suzie please advise what mood you're in today???Do I need to wear a kevlar jacket? heh! xxx

Claireybell omigod at work I kept filling up.....then when anyone asked if I was ok I burst into tears! I've NEVER been this bad before emotionally or um....sorry tmi.....messywise sigh. Ive had to get changed twice wtf is going on with me?????????????????? Roll on menopause..................thankyou for asking hunnybunch xxxx

Hope everyone has had a good day.....I feel like I've lost loads so far this week, nearly had a 'sod it' moment but managed not to succumb.....so far xx

Aw Suzie.. sorry your still having a rough time, do you think its worth a trip to see the GP? big huggy's to my fluffley ;)

So how are we all today!! phase two of the flat blitz began today.. my bedroom is finished and looks lovely.. did I mention I had put red love heart fairy lights around the top of the bed.. well I have :D:D he he

The diary is filling up for November, my friend called to say she has arranged her son's christening for November ??? I held my breath and thank goodness she said it is 1st November.. phewwwwww :)

I breathed a sigh of relief then too sweetpea! I've decided my bad mood must be down to the hormones, but equally men are to blame. I'm going to ask the doc if I can go back on the pill, I came off them a couple of years ago (anyone that knows me well will know why :) ) but also because my blood pressure kept going up. Now I weigh less hopefully I won't have the same problems, and they may help my cycle and pmt. Here's hoping. xxxx

That's what I was thinking Suzie.. at least it might help regulate your cycle.. anything is better than what your going through, I hope you feel better tomorrow xxxx :) xxxx

Thanks hun. How have you been? xxxxx

I'm fine sweetie, been busy again in my flat, still have the urge to spring clean :eek: just waiting to her from my boss as I have to go in before my return date for a meeting.. :)

Going shopping tomo as I don't have much to wear going back to work.. I've got either summer stuff or winter stuff, no in between ! xx

Yello good women and how are we all today?
Suzie - did you see le doc?
Sarah - buy anything nice hon?
Well thsi 810 is going a little off course as just been joining in with a little version of what family eating for tea!!!? ...!!!!! x

Hiya lovely ones, just wanted to pop on and say hello, I'm cream crackered, I went to a Massive Attack shindig in Brixton last night, which was blooming marvellous but I'm shattered. so I'm going to scoff my salad and go to bed. I hope you are all ok. be back tomorrow to have a proper catch up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey all
hope everyone is ok and ready to have a fantastic weekend
I'm off now til 10am Monday and can't wait to chill out
catch up soon

Hi girls, just a quick post tonight.. I did not make my shopping trip today.. around 4.00am this morning I woke up with what felt like a stitch.. god awful pain!! I wondered into the bathroom and broke out into a clamy sweat.. I thought oh flippin eck I need to get back into the bedroom.. well on route I must of fainted and woke up twenty minutes later on the rug in the lounge..

I sat up and thought what happened :eek: don't worry girls its happened before but each time it has I have been with someone.. I did a spectacular one once in a pub.. my friend called the paramedics and all I could hear was a by stander saying I expect its drugs.. my friend nearly punched her on the nose!!

For some reason my blood pressure can go right down and I suppose that's what happened.. I'm abit wacked tonight so catch up with you all tomo xx

Ohmy Sweetpea!!!!!! Are you sure it's not because of the diet??? Please take care it's an awful feeling to have especially when you're on your own......(sounds a bit like what happened to me the other day.....but I had people gravy running down my arm!) Relax and take it easy.....and make sure you eat something hunnie! xxxxxxx

Hey Girls - how are you all! So sorry I have around to support you all over the past couple of weeks - I am just exhausted!

I have totally fallen off the diet this week cancelled appointment with cdc and now sat here feeling bloody awful - good thing is checked the scales this morning and only put on 2lbs :sigh:

I have been thinking about why I do it - I have come to the conclusion that I have a bad day at work or an arguement with the OH or something and all I want to do is eat :( Just not sure how to sort this out - as I know it needs to stop!!

JJ well done on your great news - you are an inspiration to us all!

Sarah lou - how are you feelingabout going back to work hun - make sure ou don't set yourself back xx

Megan - hey hunny, how are you getting on? Better than me I hope x

Vickie, Kim, Polly Claire and anyone else I have missed - hope you are all ok xx

Back