The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Sarah lovely! are you ok????? I really hope you are feeling better sweetheart. I just want to come and get you and move you in with me. I know that you know what has happened before with fainting and you know yourself, but take heed of suzies words, the fact that you are only getting minimal calories is a worry to me. I just want to give you big big squeezes xxxxxx xxxxxx

Hiya Margie, missed ya! I totally do the emotional eating, same as you. If I feel tired or sad, then I always want to eat. always. It was very apparent when I had my week off the diet on holiday, my little man hurt himself and I could have prevented it, and afterwards I just dived straight into the kids dinner and made a chip buttie. I wasnt hungry, but it was as if I was auto pilot. I found it really helpful to realise I do this. So well done you on understanding what you do when it comes to emotions and food. How you tackle it is something I still dont yet know the answers to!! But i do think that the fact that you recognise eating patterns stands you in better ground to deal with it :) We will get there honey, take heart you are not alone. xxxxx

Love to all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah- oh my god. I hope your ok. please take it easy

margie - We are all here to support you so jump back on it and forget about the little error

Well i've got some good news.... drum roll please ladies

I got weighed myself this morning and it shows 15 stone 13lb on my scales. I'm soooooo chuffed to be in the 15's.

speak to you all later honey buns

Good evening all.. feeling much better today.. thanks for your kindness and Suzie sometimes I wish someone would come and look after me :eek: but as my bro keeps telling me your tough!! you can do it!! :eek:

So girlies I've been thinking loads this week and I've been trying to think whats best to do for my health and how I am going to manage work from next Monday..omg can't think about it.. so I am changing my eating plan.. it will still contain protein shakes for a set period of time and healthy foods based on the ratio of your height and weight. Every other day you alternate between a lower and higher plan, so in affect your body always contains enough fuel to burn to sustain energy.

I just don't think I can be mentally stay focussed without doing something else, especially as I am going back to work and I am going to need alot of energy. I know alot of people get this buzz in ketosis but as my meds prevent me from going into ketosis I've never really benefited. Its been a very hard decision and it's still very early day's but all I can do is try.. The other night really frightened me and I needed to do something.

I hope you all still want me as a sunshine girlie.. as I type this on strictly come dancing they are singing that's what friends are for.. so it kind of sums up how I feel about you all.. that through the thick and thin you are always there..

My new plan is not a green light to eat stupidly and I still will have my bad days!!! so that's were I am lovelies.. I know its early days but I don't feel light headed and dizzy and I can actually see abit of light at the end of the tunnel. :gen126:

I salute all of you for your well earned acheivements and for hanging on in there;) x

well done Polly for getting into the 15's!!
Margie I'm going back to work on a phased basis so I don't over do it.. xx

hello hello hello hello and a grimacing-shuffle-sidewards in hello!

My my my - Sarah I do hope you are OK honey pie - must be quite scarey - so glad you did not injure yourself...please go see the Doctor?!!? x

Polly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you toots!!!! Fantastic - what a great feeling that must be??????????????? xxxxxxx

Margie - are you living with me at the mo??? I am in self-destruct it seems, whilst screaming to get back into control and focused!!! But the fuse has blown and am trying to flick the switch - I'm not giving up...!!! Just can't get this mental stuff sorted!!! Hang on in there Marg hon with me and big hugs xxx

JJ - how was your gig? Well worth going to see???? x

Am sat watching Strictly on Sky+ poor Joe Calazaghe bless him... that is TV torture/ celeb cruelty...x

I'm going to get my trailer out tomorro and keep active!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah- Good Luck with your decision, you are and will always be a Sunsine ladies and we will always love and support you with whatever you decide.
You need to make the right choice for you, so I pray it works out for you.

Well it's now 6.45am andi've been up since 5am. I can't sleep.

speak soon

Hi to everyone. hope your Saturday was a good day.

hi ladies, felt it was time for an explaination (didnt want to make it formal hence why i havent done it prior lol) i'm afraid i'm going over to the 'dark side' lol weight watchers.
my sister is looking to loose her baby weight and i wasnt getting the food satisfaction i wanted (who does lol) so thought i would try ww for a few weeks.
andy is staying on cd tho and i no doubt i'll be back on it too in a few weeks if my weight losses depress me too much lol
but for now its bye bye but i will keep you all intouch.
take care and good luck with the rest of your weight losses

xxx

Louisa thats cool hun......but please dont feel you have to stay away from here just because you're doing WW, you're still a sunshiney girl! Hope you enjoy and continue your great success so far xxxx

Claireybell and margie mwah come on girlies we CAN do this!!!!! Just don't stop posting on here......that's what we're here for....mega support!!!!!

Sarah DONT YOU DARE STOP BEING A SUNSHINEY GIRL!!!!!!! Pah....fancy even considering it! xxxxxx

Polly mwah hunnie and well done!!! You're doing so so well, and still can't wait to see you in the magazine! I think I'm just below you....weighed myself this morning and the scales said 15st 3lbs, last week I was 15st 10lbs!!!!!! I think with me now if I'm happy and contented I eat, if I'm miserable (like I was last week) then I go the other way, very different to how I used to be. Lots going on in my life at the moment which means my emotions are all over the place, but hey ho, lets see what happens! xxxx

Megan hun, I'm going to set you a challenge hun......2 days of 100%, just 2 days.....and 2 litres of water a day. I will be sitting on your shoulder all the time......you up for it? (It works for me.....I just keep telling myself everytime I'm tempted 'you can have it in 2 days if you REALLY must!'). Good luck xxx

Louisa well luck with WW don't be a stranger

Megan- come on you have lost over 2 stone so far this is fantastic in the short space of time you've been on CD.
As Suzie says, just do 2 days of ss. drink loads so your not hungry and keep yourself really busy.

Suzie- wow 7lb in a week is amazing. WELL DONE. If you ever need to talk just PM me I'm always good for a chat

Well Ladies 7 weeks yes 7 weeks today we will be in London. I can't wait and really hoping to be in the 13 stones or close to by then.
Can't believe how quickly times flys.

Hi to everyone else

Polly, shall we try and get into the 13's together for then? I'm on such a high at the moment (bout bloody time considering how i was last week lolol) I really think we can do it!! xxx

Youre on! Mel says 'Hi' btw xxxxx

Evening Ladies - I am soooo ready to get back on - I am sooo up for the challenge!! We all seem to be struggling in our own little ways at the moment!!

Sarah Lou and Louisa you ladies must do what ever diet suits you best however I totally agree you must both continue with being sunshine ladies - we are all on the same long road and need support I have realised that on my week off!

Well Claire and megan hunny bunnies - I am with you both all the way!!

However lets do it 100% - 3 days - 3 litres of water a day - get ourselves into ketosis! We all know we can do it - we are strong women!! I know we have all done it before - where is it going wrong!

Anyone else up for the challenge - 3 days to start us off - an update og=f how we have done each night on here!!!! Come on girlies lets do this - I love you all loads - thanks the for all the support you ladies always inspire me to do better xxx

Hurrah.. for the sunshine ladies.. I'm behind you all for your challenge.. I also would love to be in the 13's for London..

Polly said its 7 wks.. crikey it will soon be here..if I can crack on and shift 2 pounds a week I will hit the 13's.. love's ya all :)

yeyyyyyy at all these positive vibes!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Ditto ditto ditto, everyone needs to do whats best for themselves, and lets keep up the positivity, We can do it ladies, because we are sunshine ladies :) :) Hooray for us :)
You girls are the bestest :)
I weighed myself this morning, always weigh half way through my diet week, and ladies I'm only in the blooming 13's :) 13.13 and a half, but Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!! If I can do it, we can all do it.

Keep smiling :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back