The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Well done JJ - Every single ounce that takes us within a smaller stone bracket is an amazing one.

Margie - best of luck this week

JJ you most certainly are fabulous hunnie!!!!!! xxxx

couldnt have done it without you lovelies xxxxxxxxx

This is going to be our week for some supa dupa losses :D please please please

Jo !! hurrah hurrah to you for being in the 13's... :party0038:

HELLO sunshine friends, I have missed you all, sorry for not being around much lately but lots of things going on, to much to tell on here so wont bore you all, other than to say mum still in hospital not doing brill but still with us, I am about to find out in the next month or so whether the cheif constable will accept me as an officer or sack me, have a fitness test that have to pass and bricking it, OH AND GOING TO LONDON IN 7 WEEKS FOR A GIRLIE WEEKEND

LOL Mel!!!! Lovely to see you posting again hun xxxxx

hello ladies,
hope everyone is well, i will catch up with the posts today!
well ive not been sticking to any diet at the moment and im gaining weight again!!!
does anyone do the 2 shakes, and 2 low meals??
was considering this one?
xxx

wow I was only away a coupla days and I've missed loads!!
Polly well done on getting into the 15's hun, hope my scales match yours this week!
Jo wow girly, you're amazing! New pics please :)
Sarah how is the JUDDD diet going?
Louisa hope WW is right for you hun :)
Margie, Megan and Claire, come on honies, there's room on the wagon (we're all shrinking ;))
Suzie, how you doing chick?
Mel lovely to see you posting, lots of luck for your fitness test hun, you can do it!
Keeley do you mean like the 1000 plan?
I had a fantastic weekend (apart from missing my train home yesterday, doh!) and as of today I am back on SS :D
Going to spookies this evening but will try and catch up later tonight. Here's a dose of sunshine :character00238: I know I need it coz it's freeeeeezing today :winter_brr:

Come and Stay with me Vicki, its sunny and warm here today :D Juddd is going fine and already I feel more human!! Its my first weigh in tomo so fingers crossed xx good luck with your ss I know you've been waiting ages to start!!

Hi Mel, lovely to see you, good luck with your fitness test, sorry to hear your Mum is still in hospital, I thought of you today and then up you popped :)

Hope your all having a good day ladies.

Well its offical its back to work next Monday for me :eek::eek::eek: I have a meeting with my managers on Wednesday this week !!

Keeley I did a higher plan when I was first unwell and it was fine, I still had losses, have a chat with your cdc.

Catch up with you all later..

Helllloooooooooooooooooo there!

Well got weighed - put on 2lbs!

But did lose thodd 1/4 to 1/2 ins off the old body??? Confused? Am I!

So yes suzie margie megan - will do the 3 day wonder with you - gonna scrap my little goal bar at bottom for the big night out this thursday and keep my eyes fixed on the 7 week-time-sunshine-london-baby-er; where I'd love to be in the 16s...

You are all doing so so well...13s JJ? YIKES!? That's fab!x

Vickie how did spooks go?x

Suzie - good luck with police entry; the way you were last week I'd recommend Task Force group!!!!x

Hi to everyone else!

gotta dash - ttfn xxx

evening ladies quick post tonight as I am night shift, want to try to catch up on everyone but to many posts to read, can anyone give me a quick rundown

Hey Mel's back in town. So glad your ok. Sorry to hear your mum still not well. Fingers crossed with the work thing

Clare- Chin up with your WI. Very strange lost inches though.

Just a quick catch up to say hello to everyone but i'm now off to bed as i'm soooooooo tired tonight

Hi PPPPPPP thanks honey pie - well done on your loss to date! x

Just been on phone to my knowledgeable sister, bless her, she's seeing a neurologist for brain scan on weds as still getting migraines and awful background imagery - she says I'm finding it hard because I'm fighting a very primitive instinct to s'pose eat as much food as poss cos when we lived in caves food was v scarce (which is v hard to overrule).

She also says that according to Paul McKenna's CD I can make you thin; you have to accept your changing body with absolute positveness as there is a thermostat deep in the brain which does NOT like change and will try and sabotage to prevent starvation.

Becoming aware of weaknesses and being forgiving is key to success and baby steps... baby steps... baby steps...!!!

Another thing was she quoted a weirdy thing I have not heard before so will pass it on??????????? - random - :

If the meat is chasing the fly there is something wrong with the meat....

on that bizarre note i will love you and leave you xxx night gorgeousnesses!!! xxx

Good morning ladies, another bright and sunny day here in Devon.. see I said it was sunny Devon.. it was just abit late in arriving!!!

So I thought I would give you an update on my progress on changing my diet..
So i started off at 15stone last week, midweek I gained two pounds, but I was expecting that after I stopped cambridge.. so stuck to it and low and behold I weighed today and I'm now 14 12...

hurrah hurrah.. back in the 14's... 13's here I come.. :)

have a good day one and all and thanks for all your positive comments regarding my change of plan xxxxx :):) ! !

Well done on your inch loss Claire :) I messaged you on FB hun x
Sarah well done hunny, sounds like being a JUDDDerer is going to suit you! Good luck with your managers meeting tomorrow.
It's sunny here today too but still freezing! My plan for today is drink 3.5 litres and try to ignore my rumbly tumbly!
Have a great day sunshine babes :character00238:

Well hello again! What a blustery day it's been today - but mild! Nearly blew mi wig off! LOL - no I don't wear one before you wonder...
Hope today's been kind to you all - mine's been busy; was like a cat on hot bricks earlier as sent my l'll lad off to playgroup/preschool for 1st time today...eek was only 9.05-12.05 pm but was so anxious and nervous - he of course was fine.. so sending him off again tomorro for just 2 mornings a week.

My friend from old is popping round tonight so not sure I'll be back on.

Have nibbled alot again today but getting better - fling that fat fairy my way please whoever has her???? Fanks - later mateys xxx

Thanks Vicki I'm abit all over the place tonight, I actually feel like I'm going for a Job Interview :eek: both my managers will be there, I wish I could just slip in through the back door and sit at my desk.. I don't know if I've even got a desk!!!!!

Gawd I feel weird tonight.. my mind is jumping around all over the place.. its on nights like this I wish I had a bath.. a candlelight shower is just not the same..

I hope your tum has stopped rumbling xx

Clairey you nutter.. again I have more visions of you being blown down the road with your hair flying around madly :D I hope your wee one had a lovely morning.. aw.. sweet.. I have flung the fairy your way as she visited me last night ;)

Aww bless Claire. Glad he had a good day.
Sarah hun you'll be fine once you're there, after the 1st day it'll feel like you've never been away :rolleyes:
I am sooooo excited my fantastic aunty (my adopted mammy lol) has just said she'll buy me and her tix to Nickelback for Chrimbo :bliss:

Morning all
Sorry wasn't around last night but this week at work has been so busy i'm totally knackered by the time I get home.
Well my CDC is away this week and today is normaly my official WI. From my scales I 've lost 6lb this week... hoorah to me.
Only 4more lb to go to get me to my 4stone gone FOREVERRRRRR.

Will try and catch up properly on all the posts as i feel i'm a little behind.

Nickleback tickets sounds fun Vickie- bet your exciting.

Back