The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

only a quickie as kids are going maaaaaaaaaaaaad
lost 4lbs this week
total now over 100lbs lost!
and I'm officially in the 13's :)
couldnt be happier.
will try and pop on later to catch up on the goss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Meganrose - yes sireee defo please!

Hi Polly- well done you little star - bet you are so pleased and rightly so!

Vickie - You lucky jammy devil - can you take me please - your fiance wouldn't like them anyway!!!LOL!

Well I managed to do a size 18 pair of Next velvet black boot cuts on this am - YEAY - couldn't meet the button and hole 10 days ago! Size 16 top fits too - albeit snug on waist band!!: all set for my Yummy Mummy night I arrange tomoro - even got all my freebies picked up from Body shop too (they're fab there - get some great samples!!! and dead nice and freindly!) OH and to make my day siiiiing my next door neighbour has asked if I would like free manicure or pedicure as she needs the guinea pigs for her beautician course!!!!!!! BRING IT ON! Wine on chill - and water for me - OBVIOUSLY; and all while my poor dear hubby slaves away at work; bless him!

Love you all; I'm clawing my way back on track and so nearly there! My little lad had a great morning again today - HURRAH!!!! And so thrilled/excited to have my hair cut and coloured tomoro on my bi-annual hair jaunt!!! How could this day be topped I wonder???? Lottery win perhaps? LOL!

later mateys xxx

JO WELL DONE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX Let me the first to call you a skinny mare!!! said with absolute jealousy - and love xxx

PS stick Gigglebiz on (sky 614 at 5.35pm for peaceful bliss)!!!! oh and then Humf on 616 at 6pm and 6.30pm 619 for Ben & Holly!!!!! - am I a bit too sad here?????????????????????? xxx

:D!! Hoooooooooorahhhhhhhhh for JJ well done Miss Sunshine and finally finally I am able to report that I lost four pounds at my weigh in yesterday oh the relief..

my next milestone will be the 13's.. you should be sooo proud.. hope your little ones calm down it's nearly bed time!!:D

Clairey have a lovely time on your night out and enjoy the hairdressers.. what colour are you going for..?? I'm at the in between hair growing stage at the moment as I want it like Sarah Harding, minus the blonde coz i'm a brunette, its abit messy at the mo! :D

Polly well done on your six pounds again that's fab :) hope all the other ladies are getting back on track this week.

My plan is working for me and at the mo all seem's to be going ok..

I met with my managers today, they met me in a hotel and we all had morning coffee together overlooking the sea.. so its offical I am going back to work on Monday.. :eek: loads and loads has changed so I guess the best way to look at it is that it's a new job that I know abit about...

Have a nice evening girlies xx :) I will pop on again later as everyone seems to be busy .. oh one thing my new black leather knee length boots arrived today and hooorah they fit.. finally companies have listened that some of us gals have larger calves..:p

I totally am with you there clairey, I do exactly that for the boys :) they love their humf and ben and holly :)

Sounds like you have a fab night planned hooray for pampering :)

Sarah you star, you sound really positive and that makes me so happy :) I bet your boots are gorgeous :)

Well done Polly you are doing so well :) x

Helllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooo Mel!!!!!!!!!! lovely to see you here again honey, missed you xx

Hello Suzie, you alright chick??

Hiya Vic, how are you lovely one?

Hello everyone else, sorry for not a long post, I managed to slice my finger cutting my cucumber earlier and typing is a little tricky.... ouch

Big love to you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo I'm not even the slightest bit jealous! I'm not! I'm really not! Oh ok, maybe just a leeeeetle bit ;) Well done hin, you so deserve it.
Claire have you come down from your high yet? lol. OH doesn't like Nickelback, I'm going with my aunty Anne. They were fabulous in July so hope they van top that. So excited!
Sarah lot's of luck for Monday lovely. you'll be fine :)
I have had such a rubbish day, I'm having serious carb withdrawal headaches, got the lurgy and found out that I got the placement BUT my local health authority won't fund it (but the 1 half a mile down the road does!) There's no way I can fund it myself this year so I am absolutely gutted :(
Where's everyone else disappeared off to?

Oh Vic, you make me laugh :)

Thats rubbish that you wont get funded!!! no chance of kicking off???? do you want me to have a word??? :)

Thats fab about you seeing nickleback! my turn to be jealous x

Ohmigoodness all these wonderful positive vibes!!!! We have got to be the best 'team' on Minimins I'm sure!!!!! You're all stars and I love my Sunshine Family loads xxxxxxxxxxxx

My emotions are still all over the place, I know it's not down to hormones now but something else......in the 'old' days when I was miserable that's when I would have turned to the munchies....now I'm having to force myself to have my packs. On the plus side though, it doesn't matter HOW miserable I may be feeling.....THE WEIGHT IS DROPPING OFF lololol! God I can't wait until our weekend away.......xxxxxxxxx

Now slap me for posting a downer post when everyone is so happy.....I'm happy really xxx

hi thank you so much for your supporting messages. andy has been put on the 1200 plan so i am doing us ww meals in the evening and have cut our 'prior to cd' meals in half. i do however feel very bloated and miss my energised cd days!!! i expect to put weight on this week until my body adjusts.

well done on all your progresses! xx

Hi all

JJ and Polly you both had fantasic losses, congrats.

Sarah good luck Monday, i bet it will feel great to be back.

Claire im glad your doing our little challenge, i started back today and i did ok, i had my 3 pack and my 3lts water, and now im sitting here wondering why i ever broke it, i feel so much better when im doing this diet. Margie hun did you start today??????

Hiya all, hope you are having a good evening all :)

I have a question about quorn..... doing 810, is it the weight of frozen quorn to use, or the cooked weight????

Need something other than chicken and cottage cheese!!

Love ya all
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi hopingtolosebig, your more than welcome to join us.
Everyone is welcome in the sunshine ladies group

Hi everyone, can't believe i'm on here at 3.30am. OH on nogihts and my sog has just woke me up to go out and now i can't get back to sleep so thought i'd see what was happening

It's very quiet at the moment,

anyway catch up later

Morning girlies, where are you all?
Welcome Hoping2losebig :)
PollyP hope you're not too knackered today lovely. And I'm assuming by "sog" you meant your cat? lol
Jo you have to be careful with Quorn as some of the products are high carb. The nutritional info is all on the website. Don't you like tuna? My CDC told me it was ok to have lean ham too (though it's not in the book.) What about adding a bit of curry powder to tuna? Or sprinkling a bit of sage over chicken before wrapping it with tin foil and baking then having it with veg? Or chopping some chives into the cottage cheese? Or marinating chicken in 0% fat Greek yoghurt and tikka spices? Or cooking minced turkey in some vege drink stuff?
Hope you had a good night Claire :)
Hope you reach ketosis soon Megan. I'm in ketosis now, it wasn't as bad this time I found :confused: I've lost 8lbs in 5 days so it's worth it, stick at it hun.
Hope your hormones settle down soon Suz lovely.
Eeeeek girlies it's 6 weeks til our London baby sunshine-fest :bliss: I need people to drop me a PM if they want a T-shirt, so I can order the flex. I'll send my address back for ya's to post tops on to me then I can either post back or just bring them with me? Here's a coupla pics that show the front and back of the hen night ones. I'm going to do some screen shots of the design for our ones for your opinions too, will post them later.
Have a good day girlies :character00238:

Attachments

• 8332_1242725589508_1270397137_724232_5947518_n.jpg
    8332_1242725589508_1270397137_724232_5947518_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 8221_1229199925191_1084861847_30735829_4814528_n.jpg
    8221_1229199925191_1084861847_30735829_4814528_n.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 19
Hello dah-lings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I'm back - feeling guilty as of course I was at my big event last night - and ate..... !!! But knew I would and ate rather healthily so Megan & Marg toots I've failed - but defo cracking the whip as of tomorrow. One of my best freind's dad's dad (long battle with cancer but don't think anything comforts does it?) and I've been feeling so sad for her this am- and yes I ate!!! I should call myself Britney on here cos it's walys 'I did it again'. I am stupidly stupid.

Had fab evening though it's great when new mums come along and feel welcomed and apart of a freindly group where they can leave having made friends - and the freebies are fab!

My hair - now Paula & Vickie are you ready for this? I'm blonde!!! Near as dammit anyway and I now have a fringe and currently have my hair polka straight (tho the odd random wave in my hair is feeling vengeful) - my little boy wouldn't come to me and said he didn't like it 'take it off!' I thought I've just paid £58 - not likely matey! My fab haidresser saw the piccie of |Cheryl Cole's gorg red hair and very diplomatically told me that basically as I only see him for complete overhaul twice a year a high maintenance fast fading rich colour like that would not lasdt ,ong and look horrid after a couple of weeks - I must get my PA to rebook my trusted stylist to follow me around and maybe next time he'll agree!?LOL!

I am also just calming down as I ( I am ashamed to say the next bit as I am the least confrontational person) have just come in from a slanging match outside. I rang my hubby at work in tears... basically we do not have any private parking and I have the daily chore of half mounting the curb ang getting my 18m and 2-neraly 3yr old out on the main road (A170)

Had to break off then - little man neede me to help him on loo - so anyway was getting Freya out of car in the road where another speeding car came up fast and then beeped at me as I was hurridly getting her out of the car seat and closing the door...well I snapped I turned round and shouted 'How dare you?' they drove on a few metres and this old bloke stopped opened the door and started with 'your children...' well I lost it; I screamed 'How dare you! How dare you?? I have 2 small children and not the luxury of private off road parking that you may have - have some respect! How dare you!?' he tried to say something else and again I didn't listen and just kept screaming have some respect and how dare you - I honestly think I was possessed! I never ever would embarrass myself or lower myself to be shouting at people on the street - but for 3 years now I have struggled with the odd rude people revving engines or beeping - or knocking/ scratching car with caravans etc and I am sick of it. Don't they think I know the dangers???????????????? Fact is the village needs a bypass it's a 30 limit that isn't adhered to and a rat run for lorries who won't go on otherside of Vale; the road is clear when I step out and round then you can be looking up and suddely a car's breaking. I am at the end of my tether on it...sorry I think I must be due for a period again? Am I due ? It's norm evey 3 weeks! xxx

Anyway enough about me...

Hi and welcome Hoping 2 lose big - btw that is far too bigger name to remember and type!LOL!!!! You gotta shorter name chicken? well done on loss to date! You must be so proud - this is a fab group!

Sarah - good luck for Monday - by the lunch time you will be wonedring why you got so worried (can you smuggle Alfie in?) xxx

JJ you are amazing - love ya x

PaulaPPPPPPP - you getting caravan again soon - goth wekend at Wgitby at end of next month; you reeeeeeeeeally must go see - tis fantastic! x

Vickiewickiewoo - I will defo have t-shirt please in size 16 please and I'll give you money when we meet in couple weeks!!! So looking forward to it! xxx PS great recipe tips! fanks!

Suziewoozie - get em girlfriend you are doing brill! xxx

Margie keep it up sweetie pie - I'll catch you up by Sunday ;0P x

What is all this talk of late of cut fingers with peeps! ???? LOL - hope they are all healing nicely x

If there is anyone else - I am sooo sorry having trouble remembering anything at mo; I might not be on later but will defo be back tomoro my trusted bunch of shedding-cyber-sisters - until then ... big kisses xxx

Claire sorry hun but I wouldve LOVED to have seen you having a go at that man!!! Im all for ladies standing up for themselves yeyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Sarah sweetpea well done hunnie for the 4lbs loss, told ya you could do it!!! xxxxxxxx

Vicki love Ive sent a pm asking for your address, Ill get a tshirt asap and send to you, oh what fabby fun!!! xxxxxxxx

Hoping to lose big, welcome to our fantastic group! I couldnt have got so far without them, I'm sure you'll feel that too! x

Everyone else, Ive loved reading your positive posts and I repeat we're wonderful!!!!

It's the weekend.............and Ive got my 80's party tommorrow!!!! Got my outfit all ready, think Madonna in Desperately Seeking Susan but with Bananarma type hair.....WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Back