The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Oh i had such an urge to eat today and normally i wud give in but i fought it and have done 100% and drank nearly 4L..
My scales are saying i have stayed the same as last week i need to lose 3lbs for my sept challenge lol so hoping i lose that by weigh in on monday eeek! Do you think if i do a gym class on sunday that wud help? xx

Sounds like you handled it well Claire LMAO
Suzie I can't wait to see pics of you in your 80's get up :)
Hoping2losebig lots of us find the scales shift at the very end of the week, even on WI day sometimes so stick with it and good luck for Mondays WI.
I have had a fantastic day, first of all the scales made my day :bliss: then MiL took me shopping (bless her) and got me all sorts, she really spoils me :D Ian booked the hotel in Loch Lomond for December 7th-9th so we can go and sort wedding stuff and went to spookies tonight and got a really lovely message. I'm loaded with cold so I'm going to have an early night with my new zebra print jammies, leopard print hot bot and a hot orange flavoured water (not quite Lemsip but not bad ;))
Hope you girls all have a lovely weekend X

Such style Vicki daaaaaaaaarrrling!! I've got my pink leopard print pj's on tonight.. well done on shifting those scales :D I will go and get my t shirt 4 you and then send pm.. thankyou lovely xx

Suzie I'm soooo jealous I wanna come!! love the 80's.. have a wonderful night xx

I hope you managed to get back to sleep Polly P :)

JJ I hope your having a good week and thank you for your kind words, I'm doing ok and just getting on with stuff!

Clairey!! good on you girlie!! I can't park outside my house and our little road is a rat run.. they hammer on by and it really makes me fume.. :mad: something must be in the air I had a complete melt down in the garage in the week.. it appears non of the orginal staff are there:eek: gawd knows what happened there.. but the new guy was rude and ignorant and I reminded him I had just bought a new car from them and I wanted an after care service..

It went on ages and I told him a five year old could run his dept better :D:D:D:D well what's it coming too when they take your money and then you might as well buzz off.. oh.. I was raging :mad::mad::mad: he he

good for you for standing up for yourself I'm bloomin sick of letting people walk all over me.. ;)

Megan and Margie well done for getting back on the cd wagon :)

Last but not least.. welcome Hoping2LBig to our band of super duper sunshine ladies :)

hey all

Claire glad you on board now, we will get there.

Suzie i hope you have a fab nite tomorrow, i love eighty themed partys, they have the best music! Questionable clothes, but great music.

Hoping2losebig welcome, well done on not giving in today.

So today is day 3 for me and i am doing realy well, 100% all the way.
I am right in thinking that i should be in ketotis now!!!!!!! please

Night all

Hey Girlies - I am still alive just - been lay up in bed since Monday with the flu - not had the energy to get on and type to everyone - so not been able to do the challenge however not really eaten so should have a good loss this week!

Back on the shakes today, took all my might to start again this morning however I am now ready to start the challenge Meg, claire if your up for doing a few more days!

I am still feeling totally rubbish however I am determined to take control of my life again.

Me and OH have went through a really bad time earlier this year - let me start at the begining:

I found an email from this women he works with called Louise at 1am in the morning saying "Hey sexy I am here if you want me"
well I totally lost it and was ready to kick him out (fair I think) when I confronted her about it she said she is like this with everyone :mad: I found her number on his phone under a different name later when things had settled down - and a load more things that to me stacked up to the obvious!

She is married in her 40's - pretty - slim total b8tch! Anyway I thought it was all sorted after I confronted her about it and threatened to tell her husband what she had been up to and the messages she had sent my man!

However she has now requested him as a friend on facebook and last night before we were going to bed he gets a missed call on his mobile from a withheld number at 11 oclock at night! He has swore on his life that there is nothing going on but do you know something I feel so helpless!

So I have decided I need to take control, I have started a diary of how I feel when all this is going on so everytime I feel I am slipping off this diet I can look at i and realise that I am doing this for a better life for myself!

Normally I eat when I am emotional I think if I write down now how I am feeling then maybe this will act as a replacement to eating - well I guess I can only try!

Sorry to go on girlies, I don't normally do all this talking about my personal problems however I feel I have taken a big step in getting this out

Thanks for listening girlies xxx love to all xxx

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Aw margie im so sorry you had to go thru that hun, its not easy to get thru it but i think writing a diary is a great idea. I kind of went thru the same thing with my bf, nothing happened it was flirty txes which i think is just as bad, and it makes you feel like crap! Make sure you dont take any of that from him or her.
Hope you get thru this ok hun xx

The scales finally moved but only 1 pound lower but better than nothing im 2lbs away from the 15s go me lol! x

Thanks hopingtolose - I know we love each other - just needed to get this all off my chest to be able to move forward! Well done on the loss x

I'm off to decorate my bathroom - will catch you lovely ladies later x

hi sunshine lovely's,
well its my first day back on c.d today, got weighed and gained a few lb's!!!
not had chance to catch up at min, been so busy
its my 1st day back on, had a **** day at work and i mean really bad!! argument with oh
what a great start lol x

hi ladies :)

first weigh in on ww and put on 1lb which i dont think is too bad since i've stated eating again. :) hopefully next week there will be a loss.

andy lost 3.5lbs this week (his still doing 1200 plan on cd :) )

well done louisa!
that really is great.
im just about to sit down and try catch up on posts x

not long until london now yey

Morning girls, hope you're all having a good weekend.
Suz how did the party go? Don't forget pics!
Sarah hope tomorrow goes OK, I'll be thinking of you hun.
Keeley hope today is a better day for you, it's lovely to see you back :) 41 sleeps til London, woo!
Margie hope the diary helps you sort your feelings out.
I had my WI today. Last week I had put 6lbs on (2 boozy nights out, totally worth 6lbs :D) so my first week back on SS and I lost 13lbs :eek: I was so shocked I just swore lol. So after a month off then 1 week on SS I weigh half a stone less than I did when I stopped SSing :bliss: I really love this diet! My CDC informed me that next week is her last week as a CDC so I have some phone calls to make to find a new one - there's no stopping me now!! :D
I have designed 9 different logo's for the London T-shirts, but haven't got screen shots of them all yet. Here's a couple I have converted - I'm very open to suggestions from what ya's want on them :) I was being stupid yesterday and cut out some wings to go on the back of a T-shirt and I love it so much I am actually going to wear it LMAO

Attachments

• sunshine 3.jpg
    sunshine 3.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 21
  • sunshine 2.jpg
    sunshine 2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 18
  • tshirts1.jpg
    tshirts1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 17
Wow Vickie what a fab result hun!!! Talk about making you feel good! I personally like the Sunshine Girls on Tour one, but I will go with the majority xxxxxxx

Keeley how you getting on hun? xxx

Louisa hun 1lb is nothing love....you'll have loads off next week mwah xxx

Margie that sucks hunnie, I do so hope you are feeling better and have sorted the other thing out now. Keep your chin up babe! xxx

Sarah sweetpea, yeyyyyyyyy back to work tomorrow!!! Goos luck hun xxxxxxxx

Hoping and Meg, how you lovely ladies getting on this week? xxx

Well the party was OK, not that many people turned up which was a shame, the DJ didn't have much 80's music which was very disappointing but I still got up and danced my little socks off, in my high heels! I drank flavoured water all night...took my own.....and at the end of the night Lance and Kirstie were hungry and went to the kebabby, I had chicken shish kebab with loads of salad and no pitta....on the downside there were 80's themed sweeties on the tables at the party.....ooooppppsssss. I had a few and got a real sugar rush (hence I was dancing my tootsies off I think! Usually I'm too shy to get up on the dancefloor.....especially on my own lolol!). Anyways, I've put a few pics in my album for you guys to see. Don't be shocked by the hair lol it was a wig!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Ps if anyone knows how to divide pics already posted into seperate albums can you tell me please? lol

vickie i love the sunshine ladies on tour aswell. hope your are well
my pc has a virus so i;m on my little laptop but it takes so long

hope everyone is ok

awwww Polly poor computer! How have you got on this week hun? xxxx

Witty woo Suz you look good ;)
PollyP I sympathise, I'm having computer problems too. Hope you get yours sorted soon. I'm back on the other laptop which is fine but not the same as having MY computer :(

Hi there my lovelies, voice from th past calling, sorry I haven't been around, haven't been too good and well CD went out of the window as a result. But I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!! Husband not here this week, so I am using up all my sachets and have beeked to see my CD next saturday,. Have missed you all. Hope you are all well and thinner, hope you catch up soon.

Kim xxxx

Thanks Vickie :) xx

Kim!!!! Lovely to see you back chick! xx

Hello lovely ones,

Vickie you star!!!! That is fab about your loss, I am so pleased for you honey!!!! You go get em girlie :)

I also love the sunshine ladies on tour design, I am soooo bloomin excited!!! let me get it right, are we looking at sending vic superstar kie black t shirts? i#ll pop out 2morow and get one if so :) and what is the plan????? when is everyone getting there and what are you peeps going to do, as i'm coming in the eve, I'll have to know where you will be and a couple of mob numbers so that I can hunt my sunshine gals down :)

Hiya suzie love, your party sounds like fun fun fun, i'm gonna check out your pics after I've posted this :) good on you for boogieing your bum off :)

Hiya Hoping2losebig, how you getting on chick?
Hiya Meg, well done on sticking with it, you are a star too :)

Where is that Claireybear??? how you doing gorgeous???

Margie, how you doing honey?? Your post made me sad, are you ok? There is nothing worse than feeling like that. big hugs to you lovely. and well done on trying to sort out your feelings rather than going to the cupboards, I am exactly the same. you keep strong xxxx

Hiya Keeley, hope you are doing ok, and well done on for plodding on, even though you had a rubbish day xx

Loving your positivity Lou, you keep going lovely and i am sure you will have a loss this week :)

Hiya Poll, hope your pc gets better soon, nasty viruses :( xx

Sorry if I've missed anyone!!!! its not that I dont love you!!!

I am hormonal!! All I have wanted today is to stuff my face and have cuddles..... havent done either.
Hoping things seem brighter tomorrow :)

Love you lot lots
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice to see you back Kim. I re-started after a month off and now it feels like I've never been off it! Good luck with your re-start :)

Back