The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Thanks Claire, that's really good advice. I am going to address it tomorrow when we have our team meeting. I don't really care what went on the week before I went back and as you said it's all politics! and actually nothing to do with the Job!! it was just ironic it was the first day the big boss wasn't there and it fell apart.

I love spirit and destiny, will pop out and get the new copy.. I'm having a lazy day. Sorry to hear about your sister, migranes are awful, I hope they get to the bottom of hit. Have a good day x

JJ, hope your feeling ok hunni pie xx

Note to self.. get through one day, yes one day without being naughty!! :innocent0001:

Hey guys can I join this group? Im a restarter (new to this site though) have lost 6lbs last week and have next weigh in on Wednesday morning. Im really struggling and could do with some support from you lovely people!
Im a 24yr old stay at home mum of 1 (3yrs old) currently weigh 14st 8lbs size 16-18 and wanting to get down to 12 stone by Xmas (is this possible??)
Im on 3 shakes a day and skimmed milk in my coffee so I supose Im technically on SS+?

Loveage xx

hey all
PC now fixed and I feel so much better

Claire- hope your sister is ok
Sarah- glad to hear your first week back went ok and I agree with Claire, tell those girls... to p*ss right off as it's nothing to do with them on you breaks etc. people are too nosey for there own good.

Plumjuice - welcome to our friendly little corner of CD heaven. 6lb last week was fab and yes you can definately get to 12stone by xmas.
Keep the focus and week by week you'll so see the lb's dropping off.

Thanks Polly :)

Im trying to focus.....really hard!! I think the milk in my coffee is keeping me sane, and I thought sweetners would make it taste awful but having 1 in my coffee I really cant tell the difference!!!
I think the whole 'missing out on my social life' is going to be the hardest challange as me and the bf like to have a day out on a wednesday as he has that day off and works weekends, so we usually go out and have lunch, but I HATE the tetras so god knows what I am going to do now?!!! x

Hello Pollyppppp -good lass - glad you're back!

Hi plummy plumjuice! I now have visions of you being all purple!!! Hee! having winkles defo puts halt on social life - but I find the lack of 'me time' worse!!!! I've a 3 (in nov)and 1.5 yr old - hope you like this group they are fabulous-o ladies here and v supportive - I'd love to be 14st 8lb!!! - 12 stone sounds v achievable to me; in fact is it 11 weeks to xmas? 4lb (they CD-wise av loss per week) x 11 = 44lbs/ is that 3stone 2lbs??? so yay!!!!!! in fact if I keep going and with that weight loss I'd be 14stone!!!!! heee!! bring it on!

Well my legs are about hanging off - note to oneself don't get lost down farm tracks whilst dragging winkles in trailer behind!!! PML!!!! ASctually it got a bit scary at one pont!!!

Well back to my usual routine as of tomorrow...hubby on lates so will have all next week's evenings to catch up on Sky+ junk - what Katies did next; meet the hasslehoffs and Eastenders - YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fringe new season starts again tonight - anyone who is readin this before hand must watch it - 10pm SKY1!!! tis a bit of a mind bender but gooooooooood!

Gonna have to go; later fruitcakes xxx

Ooooo 3 stone 2lbs in 11 weeks?? I think Im about to fall over with excitement, I would be SO happy at Xmas having lost 3 stone. Gosh, its bringing on the tears :( I dont know how I let myself get this way. Before I had the little one 3 years ago I was a slim 10-12 but after having put on 4 stone while pregnant and then continuing to eat like a horse since I have grown to nearly 15 stone before I started this diet!! I know its going to be a hard journey but its one I am so ready for, and I know once the weight is off I will do everything I can to keep it off! The bf is buying me a treadmill for Xmas too so that should help loads!!!
The thing thats hard is thinking about food and then getting hungry, I miss chewing, I miss cheesecake!! haha
No, but I CAN do this and I WILL do this!
3 stone by Xmas would be fab....absolutely chuffing FAB!!!! x

Plumjuice - just stick with my postive mental attitude and you'll be flying down to 1 stone before you know it

Clairey- bless ya with your bike ride. What were the gales like in Scarborough yesterday ?

where is everyone else

Vickie - I've ordered a smaller t shirt for London so once it's here i'll send you it.
Claire - Any update on you coming to London yet

By the way who's definately going. Vickie, Keeley,Suzie, Sarah.
JJ - Are you still meeting up with us
What about Mel ?

I'm defo coming in the evening pp :)

I'm fuming, so excuse me while I have a lil rant.............. my stupid "husband" has just informed me that he doesnt want a divorce because he doesnt want to deal with the paperwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and threatened me with the police because i changed the locks at "our" house. and hes told me that he has every right to stay at the house when he comes to visit (which he does as its in our joint names) but i tell you something it'll be a cold day in hell before I let that happen
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this has not helped my trying to get back on my diet........ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thanks for letting me vent! just needed to get it off my chest before I exploded

Polly love - boy was it windy!!! But has cleared up all the leaves and brought autumn swiftly on! vickie's having pc problems but I know she is defo going as she had bought her train ticket and was sharing with you?x

JJ- keep strong; he will be seeing you and wanting you as you are looking so good!!! - arrange for blowup bed or tent to be erected in lounge for him - ha ha ha ha!!!! x or better still 'forget' you had some relatives coming to stay too - or you were going away???

Well I've been weighed and lost 4lb this week so the lost in field bit paid off - inches wise though i'm all to cock - ???? - isn't the body weird and wonderful!!!

Well have to scoot as beast season arrived in house! later chickens - love yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou! xxx

Evening all, how is everyone tonight actually where is everyone tonight?????

Margie its great to see you back posting again, i missed you!!!
Glad your doing good again and your loss...brillant.

Plumjuice welcome, you will love this group it great, your loss last week was bril..

Well i have my 1st wi in 4 weeks tomorrow, my cdc was away and you know what they say "while the cats away the mice will play" and i did so i am not looking forway to tomorrow.

Im here!!

Looking forward to my 2ns weigh in on Wednesday although Im sitting here drinking my water and im frikkin starving!!!! hehe think il make a cup of coffee :)
Also noticed I am soooooo cold today and its not even been that cold outside, oh and my breath stinks today, been spraying loads of breath fresherner hehe
PJ x

Hey PJ

You will be cold becuz you in ketosis, and ye the breath is horrible, chew a small piece of sugarfree gum for a short while.

I have come to the conclusion that the only reason im losing weight is running up and down to the bloody toilet all the time, i have gone atleast every 15mins so im up and down the stairs like a yoyo.... that is the secret to this diet!!!!!

Night all

hello my sunshine buds!
how is everyone today, well i lost 5.5lbs last week which i was very happy with, now officially the lightest ive been in over a year he he.
must fit in to my winter coat from last year as cant afford a new one lol.
im deffo up for london, ive put some money aside from my wage this month for spending, he he, oh does not know ha ha,
welcome plumjuice xxx - 6lbs is a fab loss!!
well ive been so good, and today the lovely paula stuck chocalate cake infront of me and i gobbled it down in one bite. so in my defence its all paula's fault lol, (only joking) xxx

Evening All

How are you all - I am feeling ok - fell off the wagon again today so I am back to square one again tomorrow - don't know whats up with me :)

I hope everyone else is doing well and loosing lots of pounds - speak to you all soon xxx

Margie luv dont be worrying if you slip a bit, you will get there and you have been doing so well, dont beat yourself up over it....just get back up and start again. we are all here for you.

5.5lb keeley that was brillant...congrats

So i went back to my cdc today and it wasnt as bad as i thought, i havent loss but i havent again either so i was over the moon.

How is all the sunshine ladies tonight!!!!!!!

Hello ladies.. just a very quick hello loves and hugs to everyone.. had a big blip yesterday and actually did not make it into work.. went in today and broke down.. just feel so overwhelmed and out of my depth..

I am so pre occupied with this bl**dy illness, it takes over everything as I'm in pain.. sorry to be a mardy mare.. I just wanted to say If I'm not around for abit don't worry I'm just trying to get through this week xx :zz:

Hellooooooooooooooo anybody there? lol.
Hope you're all ok, my computer is still knacked :( I have the wedding this weekend and then got my nephews for 2 weeks after that so not sure when I'll be back on.
Take care girlies and be good ;)

Good evening ladiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies!!!!

How are you all this thrilling Thursday?

Vickie - glad to see you again - long time no see have fab time at the wedding and won't be too long til we meet up?

Margie - it bites us all - get it out of your system and return with vigour! You can do it - you've done so well - don't stop; fresh slate and all that! Keeeeeeeeep dancing!/ going!!!!!!!!!!

Meganrose - good lass!!!! A loss next week then hon? Good to see you!

Sarahwarahwarahloulou - big kiss andhugs honey - STOP PUTTING PRESSURE ON YOURSELF! Baby steps honey pie; baby steps...tell everyone to knacker off until you feel stronger!!! You are doing so well babes... xxx

Plumjuice = how ya doing chicken?

Keeleyweeleywoo - naughty Paula!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Well done Mrs Lightest you've been! You must feel so good? Bet you're giddy re London - still working on it but think it's alost cause at this point in time - but still stating that if there is a possibility i will come!

GENTLE REMINDER - IF YOU NEED VICKY AND SHE NOT ON HERE BUT NEED TO POST A T-SHIRT/ £ ON TO HER; I HAVE HER ADDRESS I CAN PASS ON (OK'D BY VICKIE) IF YOU PM ME ON HERE!

Well noticed top of my legs have gone down -they rub together when i ride my bike; mum and Andy both stated how my thighs do not not overhang drivers seat anymore and I GO IN in my middle now - even bought a sweater size 16 today! And wet look leggings in size 18 = LOL! Personally I have an issue with larger ladies and leggings but then realised all my trousers and jeans will have always looked like leggings on me anyway; hence the purchase today!

So excited as Halloween coming up and fireworks and my little lad's 3rd birthday and the Xmas!!!! Alot of expense but good memories to be made so I'm smiling!

I'm nibbling but doing OK - I vegged out completely last night like something possessed then was woken up early this morning finding I'd lost my voice and and head crappy head cold...aaaaah I thought no wonder I ate!

Gotta ask have youseen Meet the Hasslehoffs - class or what!!! I laughed sooooo much - Peter Andre's turn thingy tonight - have set SKY+ and am now off to watch eastenders which has been recorded...later dudettes xxx

Back