The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Hey everyone
Just a quickie tonight to see what's been doing on

It's been a mad busy week at work but i'm off for 3 dats from tomorrow

Yes I was guilty of buying a huge chocolate cake for my team but I didn't have to twist Keeley arm to eat it ( I didn't have any though)
Although i've been naughty myself this week so Ive nly lost 1lb

I've got to get back into the motivation again. Big focus this week

I'e got my black t shirt now and will send it to Vickie tomorrow.

catch up tom

take care everyone

Hey guys, sorry not been on much, Im finding the diet really hard and have strayed and eaten chicken twice now :( had my 2nd weigh in on wednesday and only lost 3lbs so Im rather disappointed!!!
Oh well, onwards and upwards for Xmas! x

Hiya lovelies, sorry I've not been on, been sooooo busy

Hope you are ok one and all, missed you
xxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies how are you hope your all well!!!

its my 3rd week done on ww now and got my first 7lbs off very happy :)

Hello ladies so sorry havnt been on recently have been having lots and lots of issues at home.....missed you guys tons tho!!!! xxxxx

Sarah sweetpea, please calm down babes and stop putting pressure on urself! You can and will get better and you know we all love you to bits xxxxxxxx

Got to dash yet again but even tho im not adressing you all personally please rest assured that youre all in my thoughts and im sat on your shoulders, we can do this together and we're all looking bloody fab!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Hello chickens!!!
Well big woohoo - not: LOL! - I've lost a ruddy 1lb! ha ha ha ha!!!

So 4lbs to go til I can say I've lost 4 stone in total- at seemingly snail pace.... he ho - but have lost 1.5in off my waist this week?!?

Anyhoo - will report back later but just wanted to wish youall a wonderful week of self fulfilment and merriment! Hope you are Biiiig Losers speak soon xxx

PS Suzie - hang on in there honey and don't the barstools grind you down

PPS Hi M and well done Louisa - keep going! xxx

hello my sunshine friends,
well i gained a 1lb last week??

im just at a loss at the moment, my boyfrined's car needs a new clutch which we have been quoted between £300-£400
i just dont have thar money spare at the moment and am at a loss what to do. so the diet will have to be put on hold until i have more money.
so this year will be a crappy xmas!!
i really dont know what to do about london though!!!
its all paid for but if i come im gonna be stuck in hotel room lol
HELP
anyway thats off my chest now!

congrats on all the losses this week, will start to catch up with the posts xxx

Evenng all

congrats on the losses, i have my wi tomorrow, was looking forward to it but messed up a bit today....im starting to think that this diet is just to hard to stick too i just seem to get so fedup with not been able to eat at all...

i will post tomorrow and let you know how i get on :) hopefully its good

Keeley hunnie you so are bloody coming and no you WON'T be spending it in the hotel room for goodness sake......I do hope everything gets sorted tho babe.....I know what its like to be so skint, we will sort summat babe I promise. So bloomin looking forward to it, need the break so badly and I'm so excited to meet you!!!! xxxxxxx

Megan that's amazing 7lb well done

I am as guilty as everyone at the momoent and apoligise for not being around. i'm so busy and don't seem to get a minute to myself

I'm realllly looking forward to London and it won't be long now

Where is everyone else at the moment

Crap week for me with an early WI yesterday and I didn't loose an ounce. I'm doing ss this week trying to pull it back as I can't p*ss around like this.

Hope everyone is ok. i'm off tomorrow so will catch up then

have a good day

Hello there!!!

Sarah Lou where are you??????????

Polly! Hello chicken I'm with you Keeley & Meganrose at mo with money head and messing on!!!! Time to make this £50 a weel work for me!!!!

Well done Megan 7lb is fab!!!!!!!! See you can do it!!!!

Well much to hubby's disgust (at taking on something else) I'm starting a spritual dev class on Friday!!!! sooooooooooooo looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping to meet up with Vickie on Monday...must rry and get word to her...later folks hey!: Xmas day 10 weeks tommorrow = eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!lol!

Hey Claire - your spiritual class sounds fab. you go girl

Hope you do meet up with Vickie and have a great time

Well today is my day off and can you believe i've been up since 4.45am. How sad am I. i just can't sleep

Hiya, another quickie from me, my boys are both ill and dont seem to be getting better, just going in cycles of illness :(

Well done girls on keeping going, I'm so impressed with the weight loss :)

I'm officially no longer obese :) BMI 29.9 :) well chuffed :)

Love you all xxxxx

JJ! You have done sooooooooooooo well- You've 'only' 1 stone to lose til you're at target!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? That's fabulous - 1 more BMI drop and you could be a CDC yourself!!!! Well done - Btw how's it gone with ex??? What did he say when he saw you - hope little ones get better soon and do not drive you 2 crazy!!! xxx

PollyPP - Did you meet with Vickster? Sorry to hear yiou are not sleeping well - my mum isn't at mo but she's blaming it on dry heat of radiators etc being on; my hubby is too stingy to let me have it on all the time so I haven't that problem!!!! Hope you get some good rest soon x

don't know bout rest of you but all I want to do is eat at mo - reckoning it's cos it's coming in cold...but it's costing me a fortune to stay on this thing so I should be making sure it works for me?

I gave my old Kenwood Smoothie Maker (as friend had same one as mine- brand new unwanted wedding gift) to my CDC and it must be a lucky one as she tells me she loves it and lost 6lb this week!!!!! grrr - I need to be hitting the high numbers again...

Hey! I also had a word with my doc - rememeber I told you I wanted a gastric band at beginning but my PCT wouldn't fund it? I saw her today and asked if they would be willing to help fund the CD diet/ what I'm doing, and she said it would be highly unlikely - so I pointed out i can see I'm already getting excess skin so chances are by end I'll have loads so then would PCT maybe fund be preferable to funding that op? She reckoned they maybe would as obviously I'd have done the hard work and expense myself...so there' one to ask your doctors; I'd love to know what answers you get!!

Later chickarooneys xxxx

hiya clairey, mwah!!! I am proper chuffed :) I'm seeing the ex on tuesday........ really stressing about it, i'll let you know how it goes. I've got an assessment for my lil man tomorrow which I'm also stressing about, hence not much time to come on here. my mind is a bit full. I know what you mean about the cold Clairey, it makes it harder food wise. I seriously am going to need some skin removal, tummy lifts, boobs lifted about about a mile.... they are seriously near my knees!! But I am not too worried as I would much rather have baggy bits then anything worse :) I have told myself that I need to maintain my weight for at least a year and do some proper exercise and see what happens, if I still have baggy bits and it affects me then I will worry about it then :)

I hope you are ok Sarah, I have been thinking bout you lots and lots xxx

Love to you all, keep up the good work xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back