The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

thanks everyone for your kind words xxx
i am defo coming, so looking forward to london ive never been but cant afford much,
car ended up costing £550 sob.
well done on the 7lbs loss megan, very jealous

will talk later xxx

Helllllloooooooooooooooooooo there how are you all this magnificent Monday????

Well been weighed and lost 1.25in off waist! and only 2lbs!!! But really I'm ecstatic with that as ate pizza Fri night and also went out for lunch at Castleford's Xscape to Pizza Express and enjoyed myself too - so I actually expected a gain if anything! In fact I am wondering whether to try something else as I miss food sooooooooooo much - esp now it's getting colder and find myself nibbling EVERY day...

Not read posts but hope you are alldoing realllly well? Didn't get to see Viskster in end sniff.... later chickens x

Claire I wish I knew you were coming upto the Castleford as I only live 20mins away, we could have met up for a chat.

I'm so cold to and want to eat for England

Well Ladies it won't be long now before it's London time

It's so quiet on here these days, where is everyone

I' m here!!!!! Talking to myself of course lol!

Still trying really hard, I'll have a fab week then have a slow week.....but it's still coming off.

Hope everyone is well and happy, Sarah sweetpea hope things are better for you at work now? Really hope u do come to London <sniff>. xxxx

I shall pop back tomoro, hopefully someone will be around xxxxxxx

Hi there!

Welldone Suzie for keeping in there! Bet you'll have some fancy dress do to go to at the end of this month???????????????? tee hee!- an 80s halloween...? x

Well I've been stalking and heard from Sarahlou bless her, she's having a tough time at work and v tired these days so she says she will be back on when she has something more positive to talk about, but understands we're still here for her and we love her lots - she says hi to everyone x

Vicky still has computer problems but sends her love - she had fab time at wedding the other week, is still going to spooky church and is working strange shifts so v tired too - again she'll get on again when she can x

Well weather is pantiloooney here with a capital P!!!! My aussie cousin is back over here for a couple of days b4 she leavees for Australia - via Thailand - next Tues; my son is wappy about her; infact I'd go as far as to say he's completely in love with her!!!! Bless him every relative it seems we have all go back to London too - so he said 'Mummy what is London?' I think he thinks it's some kinda bermuda triangle that people dissappear off to! He's settled really well at preschool- but the temper tantrums: aaargh! he out foxes me now with mental games and he's only going to be 3 in 2 weeks ! xxx

Well there big hello to each and everyone of you - how are you doing? I've realised I'm now in the 30's for inches round waist and only got 2lb to claw to be legally allowed to say I've lost 4 stone - why o why it's been so hard for me of late I cannot say...I'm hopoing reaching my 5th stone will be a helluva lot easier and faster!!!!
Anyhoo...

Jo lovey - how's it going with ex??? And hope your winkles are alot better??? How is your son settling in at schoolm- have you got the right help yet?

MeganR - How's IOM? I'm still aiming on making it there next year hopefully!

Paula PP - well I could have saved myself the cost of a coffee and come and seen you!!!!LOL! I'd love to have a hassle kid free shopping trip there b4 Xmas so will let you know if I go again and see if you're free? How are you doing chicken? x

Keeley - I hope I haven't caught you with choccie cake again?LOL!!! xxx

What date is London Baby again??? I've tons to lose before then - look at my weight bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chances of me making it are slimmer then I'll ever be so don't think I'll get -my winkles are just too small to leave at mo....but next year????????? Hey how about a Spring get together when hopefully we've turned into lighter spring chix???????????

This site is just too darn quiet...and upsetting me as it is my rock!!!

SPEAK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mwah XXX

Claire - next time. please call me, your always welcome to pop over fwith OH and kiddies

Well I had a good week and lost 5lb.

2 weeks to London, Is everyone still ok

5lbs??????????????????????? Polly that's brilliant- well done you!!!!!:D

Thanks for offer - but will try and clamber away on MY OWN! - for much needed 'me-time come heavy dose of shopaholic-ness' tee hee!!! xxx

Well done Polly!!! 5lbs is brilliant :)
and as for you miss Suzie suze, I see your ticker going down blooming rapidly :) Love it, you must be doing really well :) Hope you are ok gorgeous.
Clairey bell :) check you out girly :) waist in the 30's thats blinding :) My CDC measured my waist yesterday and I almost fell over in shock.... 34..... I measured at the start and havent done it since so to go from 51 to 34 well, like I said I was shocked :)
You keep on going honey, you've almost lost 4 stone :) fabulous if you ask me :)
I've only got half a pound till I've done 8 stone :) :) :) I've lost well over what victoria beckham weighs..... madness :) and I'm almost done. I feel happy with how I look now, and plan on only losing another 7lbs to a stone.... then the maintenence..... :) cant wait.
Husband visited, and didnt think it was me, he cried. It has been a very emotional week. very sad seeing my boys so happy to see him and having the knowledge they might not see him again this year :( but it was nice to see him. I've missed him and know even though he has been a s**t I do still love him. But no going back for me.... only forward. He said he wants me back, and it was all his fault and nothing I did, but its just words to me, doesnt mean much. Very confusing time, but I'm just going to crack on with my life and a very happy one it will be too :)
Sarah honey, I miss you.
Vick, when will you be back????? Miss you too
Lots of love to all the wonderful (and quiet :) ) sunshine ladies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo hunnie u r so amazing babe! I'm so glad you're managing to be strong regarding hubby, I'm sure your littles ones are a great comfort xxxxxxx

I have been missing you guys terribly, it does seem that everyone has gone a bit quiet here, hope it's not because I've not been around and allowing everyone else to get a word in edgewise rofl! Seriously tho I hope everyone is doing well and is happy?

Soooooo looking forward to London Baby! weekend, I hope everyone who's coming has their room booked and ready?

Well, the sad news is that Lance has decided to move out, he went to look at a flat today and has agreed to take it. I know originally it was my idea but now it is happening it feels totally surreal. We have agreed that at the moment we are treating it as a 'break', and hopefully it will be enough to make us miss each other and we can sort it out. Whatever happens we will always be very close and good friends, and he will still be coming to visit regularly.

So far I have only had a couple of small glitches, I've managed to stay away from the really bad stuff, but I must admit I did say to my counsellor that sometimes I wished I'd never lost weight. Can't really explain why, but I know what I mean in my head sigh. Must be a confidence thing, and altho I have always been relatively confident, it's scaring me a tad now. See, I'm not explaining it very well am I lol, but I'm sure some of you know what I mean. On a good note (I spose lol) the weight is still coming off nicely, and am hoping to hit my target I have set ready for our weekend away.......

Loving every single one of you......please come on and chat on our (used to be) lively Sunshine thread!!!!!

Wow you lot are quiet!
Suzie, big, big hugs hun. Doesn't matter if it was your decision or not, it still hurts and will take lot's of getting used to. I know what you mean, once you've lost weight everything changes, other peoples attitudes but especially your own and although it's scary look at the positive - it's empowering! Lot's of love babe X
Jo, you amaze me. You are sooooo strong and gorgeous to boot! No wonder he wants you back but good for you moving forward! Those boys are so lucky to have you as their totally yummy mummy! ;) Love ya honeypie!
Claireybell, helloooooo sweetie, how you doing?
Well done on your 5lbs loss PollyP, you're going to be unrecognisable at the ball next year and will be winning ALL the awards! Have you got little Jenson spolied rotten yet?
Ouch Keeley, cars cost soooo much to run without the cost of repairs. Hope nothing else goes wrong!
SarahLou how are you? Hope work is going OK and Alfie is looking after you! :D
Sounds like you're doing really well Megan :)
You girls who are going to London I need your T-shirts this week!!!
As for me, I'm not doing CD or coming to London now coz I'm growing a baby :character00100:and under doctors orders to take it easy! (Can you tell doctor is a man? :rolleyes:) it's early days but we seen it's little pulse on Thursday which truly was the bestest (slightly early) birthday pressie ever! :bday:
Are any of you girls up for a secret santa? Let me know if you's are and we can organise it from there :)
Take care lovelies and please come back and chat more!

OMIGOD VICKIE!!! Congratulations hunnie!!!! What fabulous wonderful news (I am physically in tears here lol) xxxxxxxxxxxx but WHY can't you come to London sweetheart?? We won't go abseiling or anything like that I promise!! Please come? xxxxxx

I take it that means there are still at least 6 of us going to London? Please confirm ladies I'm getting worried now!!!!! It's only 2 weeks away so we really need to sort it out properly sigh xxxx

Aww bless ya Suz :hug99: I really would love to be coming to London (not least coz it's a waste of £55 if I don't :rolleyes:) but I had a bit of a scare last week and hospital signed me off work and told me to rest lots. OH is taking this very literally and I can't even do a load of washing without him taking over and telling me off! :sigh:
I told Claire she's welcome to my train tix if she wants them but think childcare is an issue for her :(

Ah ok Vickie hun I understand. I'm so sorry you've had a scare already, it makes sense to rest and look after urself. Really gutted won't be seeing you though. xxxxxxx

I'm really disappointed too but I know I have to do as I'm told for a change!! :rolleyes:

Lol @ 'for a change'!!!! Love ya Vickie xxxxx

Love you too hun, hope you're looking after yourself and got lots to look forward to to get you through these next few weeks ((hugs))
Checking in here prompted me to weigh myself :eek: by some miracle I've lost 2lbs this month :confused: I gained 10lbs having a months break so not sure how I've managed to lose other than the fact I'm living on Mullerlight yoghurts :rolleyes: still dreading getting lectured off the midwife about my weight though :sigh:

Last edited:
Vickie- Congrats honey. I'm so so pleased for you both
As Vickie is unable to make it on out little take away we thought it would be nice to have a Nothern one in York before Xmas (hopefully), Skimmed hot chocolates all round apart from a full on one for our new mum to be...

im definately still up for London and can't wait.

Claire - hope you can join us too

I'm having a bad day today and all I want to do it eat.

As

Polly hello sweetheart lovely to see you xxxxxx

Everytime I'm tempted by really naughty stuff I remember how much I wanted to be in the 13's by the time I see you guys.....hopefully that will help you too when you're reaching for the things you really shouldn't.

OMG Vickie!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy for you :) :) That is such wonderful news. Now you do as you are told and rest rest rest! I'm soooooooooo excited for you! I too am also gutted you are not coming to london baby! but hey you have much bigger and better things to be contending with :) I am grinning from ear to ear........ I love babies!!!!
I am still coming for the eve on the Sat :) is Sarah still coming????

Miss Suzie, I am sending you the biggest hugs honey, are you ok? It must be sad. big squeezes. Take care of yourself gorgeous one. Cant wait to see you very sooooon :) How exciting :)

Hiya Polly :) Its rubbish when you just want to eat, you keep strong and keep going, you have done so well lovely one xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back