The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Soooooooooooooooo pleased for you Vicky love - and that you've 'outed' info - as I was bursting!!!! You need to get a baby bar instaed of a ticker!!! As for midwife they are not allowed to comment on your size whatsoever; however if your BMi is above a certain figure you do become consultant-led rather than midwife-led...but then you'll know all that in your prof anyway!!!! tee hee xxx

JJ - Wow, wow and wow - btw you need an new photie up of yourself you little stunner!! No wonder he wanted you back!!! Well done for keeping strong girl - if he'd wanted you back for you he'd have surely been in touch with his undying love sooner? Very very hard for you and you may now breath some relief that you got through it. Must have been so tough re boys tho...bet you do see him again b4 Xmas petal as he'll sowanna see you again or is he in the Army??? xxx mwah x You are SSSSOOOOOO there I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzie - hugs galore from me petal - I hope the outcome is one that is positive for you and what ever you wish; big pats on back for not letting it change you physically and still losing - you are so strong. xxx

Polly P - York??: COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i shall want a bag of roastchestnuts!!!! heh! xxx

As for London I would LOVE to come but there is no way I can make; with childcare etc - but as I say next year may be better?

Well we were all suffering from some nasty random sickness & diarrohea virus - my little lad was vommitting every half hourall through the night and was so scared and wanting to sleep bless him. I just end up sat on loo as cannot be sick!!! So was v weak- BUT I've lost 3lbs!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! So THAT's a bonus???!!! But remember i've been v bad so prob just takes me to where I was last monday??? But if I've lost just 2lbs then I'llbe happy - and get my 4 stone award of a lovely restaurant dinner from hubby at a restaurant I've been itching to go to all year in Driffield!!!! I know it defeats object eh?...

Well I hope you all have a Sunny Sunday - I'm watching X factor... may be back later chickens if not defo tomoz love you all...

and remember babes everything in life - however bad - is just a phase - hold on to that ...

mwah xxx

PollyP hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Do you find you want to blip more after a decent loss?
Thanks Jo, and yes I agree with Claire: new pics!!
Wow Suz in the 13's for London, go you!
Haha Claire, yes I've told you lot now but you still have to shhhh! on Facebook ;) Mostly because I have some of my dad's family on there and I can't be bothered with the hassle my brother got off them because of the twins, wanting to see them etc (a bit f***ed up as they've never seen us for near enough 20 years!)
What ya's thinking of the X factor? I do normally love big bad week but none of them so far are doing it for me tonight!

Happy Birthday Vickie - you old tart!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! mwah! x

how's everyone else today?????????????

Xmas is only 8 weeks on friday or exactly 2 months today xxx!!!

Vickie I am older; therefore I can!!! PML!!!!! xxx

Come on Suzie, Polly, Keeley. Margie poo, Megan Rose and Kim etc etc etc... where are you?

I don't know about you peepsbut it's still quiet around here - I'm gonna pester Sarahlou now to get back on here!!!!! .... xxx

:wave_cry: :wave_cry:Hello... my sunshine ladies.. Clairey's stalking has worked.. as I write this I have a knot in my chest and I kind of don't know where to start.. soooo weight loss is nil, energy levels are low and I am hanging on by a whisker.. work has been god awful and then we were given the news we are facing job cuts so I will know by January if I have a job.

I had hoped that after this god awful year things may improve next year.. I can't think to far into the future or I might send myself loopy! with worry.

On a different note.... I am soooooooo happy for you Vicki!! thats wonderful wonderful news..

Suzie my friend I am sorry to hear about you and Lance, I'm on the end of the email if you need me ;)

I guess the most upsetting thing at the moment is London, I can only manage four hours of work a day and I know London will be too much for me, I am so very sorry as I hate to let you al down.

My Mum is not well at the mo and I have tried to help her out.. ironic really she is poorly and it was me who was asleep in the chair for the afternoon! :eek: She has had pain killing meds reduced and the GP did not prepare us for what might happen.. it has been awful seeing her so unwell, I'm going to contact the GP tomo as she has not eaten since Friday.

There has not been a day when I have not thought of you all and I truely hope that one day I will meet you all.. as I said thanks for the love sent and messages..

Sorry if this is all abit garbled my mind races around abit..

Joe your losses are fab.. you have done so well, i hope your boys are better.. hello and hugs to anyone I've missed xxx

Welcome back honey pie!!!!

We've missed you!!!

Don't be alone with everything and for gawds sake stop with the pressure - go on a higher plan if you're needing the energy? Or try another diet (so not as expensive!!) or give yourself a break and start after Crimbo - just don't leave us!!! Hope your mum improves honey xxx

Suzie babes how are you doing teacake?? I do hope you are still keeping strong??? I don't think you ever 'get over' anyone just learn to put things to the back of your mind; but it's good you're on good terms/ friends...one day at a time.... x

JJJJJJJ - you coming to York??? xxx

PollyPP & Vicky what date we looking at? x

has everyone sent their t-shirts to Vicky fro London Baby? x

1lb loss - woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx!PMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Hi All
Hope you are all well. It's so quiet on here at the moment
Suzie- what time are you arriving in London ? Was thinking we could meet up quite central and go out to the hotel together.

Vickie- hope your feeling ok ?

Sarah hope your mam is on the mend. Big hugs hun, sounds like you're going through the mill.
Girlies who are going to London - I really needed the T-shirts already!!! I only have Polly's and Keeleys and it's really not worth just doing 2 coz it'll cost them more than £10 each............
Suzie woozie how you doing gorgeous? Hope you're keeping positive ((hugs))
Claire well done on your loss, all in the right direction lovely :)
It's been all drama here! Went for a scan on Wednesday (all fine ) then on the way back some UNINSURED idiot pulled out on us and went straight into the passenger door (where I was sitting!) so we had to turn round and go straight back to the hospital. After a 2 hour wait in A&E where they fannied about putting a sling on me and stuff (I was getting really annoyed as I was only bothered about the bambino!) they finally got a gynae consultant down to check me out. We're all fine but they kept me in just to make sure. My arm and shoulder are really stiff and sore and the car is a write off but we're all OK.
Mondays and Tuesdays are the best days for me Re: York so anytime after the 9th Nov?????
Hope the rest of you girlies are OK x

I'm gutted, I'm not going to be able to come to London for the 7th :( long and the short of it, my mum and dad cant have the boys, cant come and get me, and I dont feel comfortable leaving them with anyone else over night. I'm so so sorry, I am hugely disappointed, and feel like I am letting the side down. If anything changes then I will def come, but just dont want to say I can, when it doesnt look do-able :(
I'm sorry lovely ones
x

Oh JJ that's a shame. maybe next time

Vickie - OMG i hope your ok
Please don't worry about the t shirts, it's not a problems

Hope everyone is ok
I put 1lb on this week, not really surprised as i've been messing around, but i'm back on it now seriously so here hoping for a good week

Jo, bloody hell woman......gutted babes. Sigh.

Okies, I'm still going next weekend. So please please everyone confirm. I don't think Sarah Lou is going unfortunately so if anyone wants to let me know what sort of time they're
getting there I will adjust my travelling times accordingly.

Hope everyone is happy and well and getting slim, and looking forward to seeing all you sunshiney girlies next weekend.....
Vickie hun, seeing as you're not going I'm not going to bother with the t shirt love. Pah pah pah to all those who can't make it another tme I hope xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vickie darling I'm so sorry for being so selfish......I scanned through the posts earlier quickly and didn't read properly.......I do hope you are OK?????? Oh my gawd, I just don't know what to say.

Sorry to bring it back onto me again......Lance moves out today. I feel sick so that's good in a way cos it's making me not want to eat. There is more to the story if I'm honest but when I'm not so screwed up in my head I will tell my lovely sunshiney friends about it. Must admit tho, London Baby cannot come at a better time. I'm so looking forward to having a good time with my friends, just wish more of you were able to make it.

Sarah my sweetpea darling lovely lady, I do so hope you are ok. Missing talking to you so much. xxx

And Mel my hunnie, I know we talk on msn but we really need to see you back on here!!!! xxx

Everybody, please stay strong, whatever life throws at us we can still set out to achieve our goals I'm sure of it......(that's what I keep telling myself anyways......the last couple of weeks havn't seemed like that but I'm not giving up!) Bought jumpers in a size 16 the other day and tbh I think I could've got away with 14's which felt good.

Love you all every single one of you, if I promise to come on more and support you guys again I hope I can get the same. I NEED YOU ALL!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxx

hi everyone!!!
Vickie!!! congrats hun!!! is this your 1st baby?? gutted your not coming to london tho?? dont worry about t-shirts then xxx

Im not fussed about secret santa, got too many presents to buy as it is

Jo, congrats on staying strong xxx

X factor tonight woop. Taking my daughter trick or treating later yey!

Im really looking forward to london ladies! only 1 week to go !!!

Good evening Pumpkins :eek:

Massive hugs to you all and thanks to Claire and Suzie I am emerging from my stone, I have tried to go it alone, but all that happen's is I then feel alone.

So.. big deep breath I am really going to try and get back on track and be around for you ladies.. for those of you going to London, have a super duper time and when I get better which has to happen one day the sunshine ladies WILL come together.

Vickie I am so glad you and bump are ok, don't remind me of A&E :eek:, Mum was on a trolley for six hours without fluids or pain relief and i agree with you, there was alot of fannying around :eek:

Mum is back home and today she is alot better. That's kind of all my news at the mo.. I'm not on any diet at the mo, but I do need someone to set me off on the right track !!! I'm going to a christening tomorrow morning, perhaps I will get some divine intervention.. ;)

just a quickie, i might be able to sort something for london, so i'll keep you posted my darling poppets :) soooooo good to see you back sarah xxx
my sweetheart suzie, biggest huggles honey, must be a hard difficult confusing time at the moment. love you lady and i know im not about as often i am still here for you no matter what xxxxxxx
How you doing Vickster???? hope you are ok and resting!!!! sounds horrendous what you went through, but sounds like bubba is as strong as you. so so so pleased all was ok, but must have been hideous for you xxxxxxxxx
Keeley, who d you want to win??? I can see us getting together for london baby and rabbiting about xfactor!!! love it
ok, sorry its only quick love to you allllllllllllllllll
xxxxxxxxxxx

Jo big MWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSSSSS to you hunnie!!!! Really hope you manage to sort something. And thankyou for your very kind words. Like I said, it's not as cut and dried, and I'm not as unhappy about it as I thought I would be...........I will tell all! AAAhhhhhh haaaaaaa!!!! Oh thought I'd mention too, I have a lot of sweet shake flavour packs that I won't use......so I shall take them to London and the ladies who are going can help themselves, and any ladies that aren't going to London of there's any you would like please yell and I will send. xxxx

So can someone please recap on just how many and who of us are going?????

Hello Ladies.. hope you are all having a good Sunday. I went to a Christening today it was really lovely and after the storms we had here last night the day cleared and the sun shone.. after that we had a Sunday tea party.. won't mention what :) just wanted to let you all know that I contacted a new cd counsellor last night and I am going to see her on Tuesday to discuss what options are available. She said she would have a good look at the higher plans and we could discuss what might be best for me.

hope you all have a good week xx

Back