The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

Hi there everyone!!!!

Vicky honey that is such scarey horrid news - I am sooo relieved you are all OK...gawd how frightening!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Suzie - hang in there honey it can only get better... big hugs xxx

Hi Sarah = WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's fab news and soooo glad you're finding your way back to the light!xxx

I, however, cannot remove some sunglasses that have inexplicably stuck to my face - I'm in a wierdy zone and I cannot even try to describe what it is as i don't know myself - all I know is that this 4 stone mark I'm up against has thrown me completely off kilter!!! I have missed my weigh-in on purpose today as just need to lose 1 lousey lb and I cannot face it if I haven't done it.

It's like I'm in fear...and i cannot understand why...I am in bitter torment with myself as I know this diet has cost me £800+ to date and I just dare not fail - yet i can't get going..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

I'm stuck - what is wrong with me?????????????????????????????????? xxx

here's hoping you all have a magical monday...xx

Claire honey.. I have my appt tomo but like you honey I'm not in the zone yet.. four stone hunny pie is super super brill !!! imagine what you would say to me.. you would say... baby steps baby steps and don't go it alone.. HELLOOOOOOO :):) mwah xx

happy monday to the rest of you.. xx

Claire sweetie I was exactly the same.....it feels like as you get so close to the next stone bracket that switch starts clicking on and off and ******* everything up! You WILL get past it I promise. Like sarah sweetpea says.....baby steps hun baby steps xxxxxxxxxx

Hi All

Just a quick hello - I am back on the diet after a really bad October :( in more ways than one!

I hope you are all well and looking forward to London - sorry I can't be there :(

Big hugs and will catch up on all the posts and write again soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey all
just got back from WI and I've lost 6lb this week so I'm over the moon.

Hope everyone else is ok

Vickie- how you feeling honey

Hi Ladies.. only a few more days for you lucky lucky london ladies.. anyone got skype on their laptop??? just a thought... well I am sure you all have realised by now i'm not going sooooo have a really fab and have a snifter or two for me :)

I went to see a new cd counsellor yesterday and when I get my form back I will be back on the cd wagon.. she was extremley nice and alot different from the last one.. hmmmm .. remember Suzie.. makes me shudder to think xx

Back to work for me tomorrow, had a rest day today which I still really really need.. hope you are all ok.. Polly.. great loss, well done.

margie, get back on the cd train with me :) xx

Paula fabulous hunnie well done!!!!!!! xxxxxxxx

Sarah sweetpea, I miss you. But am so glad ur back with us again, we can do this sweetheart!!!! xxxxxxxx

LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hola girlies, how are you all?
Sarah hun hows your mum? Lots of luck for re-starting with a new CDC.
Suzie hope you're plodding on OK lovely, let your hair down this weekend!
Claire how ya diddling sweetie? Mwah!
Jo hope you're doing OK chick, have a lovely weekend with the girlies if you do get to go.
Margie lots of luck for your re-start :)
PollyP well done on your loss, there'll soon be nowt left of ya ;)
Keeley and Polly let me have your addies to send your tops back. Have a fantastic weekend, I'll be thinking of ya's!
Not much happening with me, had my booking appointment with the midwife today and I've gained 3lbs since stopping CD :rolleyes: Ah well not much I can do about it at the minute and I fully intend getting back on CD as soon as I can (and very selfishly is one of the reasons I'm bottle feeding!) We went for a walk this afternoon, I'm going a bit stir crazy so it was lovely to get out and it was a proper autumny day, loads of squirrels and the crunchy leaves, it was lovely!
All you girlies going to London - I'm VERY jealous :jelous: but hope you all have a fantastic time and make sure ya's take loads of pics! Have a great weekend X

Sarah sweetpea you still about? Anybody???? xxxxxxx

Billy no mates reporting in on day 1 of Sarah Lou returns to cd.. goodness I had forgotten how flippin cold you get :gen125:on cd.. been glugging and ..... lol.. hurry hurry home sunshiners I want all the news about london baby xx ;)

Hey welcome back Sarah... how you doing ??

Well i'm just back from London and had a great time.
I had a sneaky peak WI when I got back and have put 6lb.. hopefully that'll soon go again

Hello lovey doveys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not been about as been sinful and gorging but now full of self loathing and wanting to get back to it as sick of sight of food! HURRAH!

So Sarah & Margie I'm stood here clutching my tikcet awaiting the CD train tomorrow - save me a place with you peeps pleeeeeeease?

So comeo n how was London babayyyyyy!!!!???

JJ did you manage to go in end? Was Suzie skinnnier than a rake? Was it warmer than here? And did you get some good shopping done?

Hello Vicki honey how's you and bump - may be terribly interfering here and suggest you at least 'try' to breastfeed ??? It'll be best start you could give - as pass on your immunity to stuff etc?? I will shut up now!!! x

Hi Margie what happened to you last month sweets? Hope you're OK? x

Suzie - how are you my little self raising flour? I do hope this last weekend lifted your spirits and made you smile? x

Polly & keeley? = will you be makiing to office tomorrow - Polly that is fantastic weight loss!!!!! x

Sarah - how are you buttercup? Are you feeling any brighter and have you had any mpore news from work? x and have you sent in a clip of Alfie's antics to pets do the funniest things to earn £250 smackers? x

Really wish I could have been there in London this weekend x

this week's gonna be good for us all -i can feel it in my waters!!! tee hee!!

Rock & Roll babiliciouses x Power to the Sunshine Ladiiiiiiiiiiies! xxx

PS if I've missed anyone I do apologise! xxx

Polly you sure sound like you had a fab time.. you will get that six pounds off, no problem.. tell us what you did xx i'm busting. I'm ok just getting used to being back at work. My hours go up abit this week so I will have to look after myself. I had an appt with my new cdc yesterday, she is lovely and very professional.. she was very motivating and had taken the time to read up on my medical condition.. she said even if i loose a pound a week she will get me through.

I really hope that this time i will crack it :)

Vicki, how are you feeling sweetie, so happy to hear your news.. we are having a sunshine baby.. (well you are :)) lol

Clairey.. hmmmm clears throat.. the train will be arriving at platform 1 at 9.00am tomorrow morning please do not purchase a return ticket because on this train there ain't no going back.. all aboard :pmwah... come on girlie let's dig deep and ditch this weight.. i need to be match fit for Job hunting next year.

No news yet on who will stay and who will go but whatever happens I still have a job until April, so I hope they will tell us in January, not a great start to the year.. but with all that's happened to me this year I really can't worry about the unknown yet, as I will just get poorly.

I've been trying to catch Alfie doing his thing, I have him climbing from the bottom of the cd rack to the top! :eek: I must get it sent off !

It's really nice to be back and fingers crossed for Friday's weigh in ;)

Hello sunshines :character00238:
How was London baby? Pics please! :D
Sarah hows life aboard the CD train? Hope its going ok lovely :)
Claire we need to have a proper catch up soon!
I'm OK, just knackered. Working tonight and feel like I could fall asleep any minute! :nightf: I have my 12 week scan next week so really nervous but excited for that :innocent0001:
Hope the rest of you girlies are well, come and chat coz this thread is far too quiet!

6 weeks til Crimbo day and 7 weeks - on Friday - til New Year!

Was amazed to learn on TV last night (on 'Inside Out') that Scrooge/ Xmas Carol was based on solicitors office in MALTON? as Charles Dickens loved the place when staying with best mates!!! X Actually on reflection when it comes to Solicitors and fees incurred i'm not surprised!!!LOL! xa

Hoping you're all having a fab week - later folks - moster bed time x

Meg hon, welcome aboard my cd train I started Sunday but today is my first 100 % day, so finally finally I've got through a whole day, Claire did you hop aboard, if so move up the carriages and join me and Meg.. as for the London ladies... come on girls we want to know all about it !!

Well i'm back at work for my first full week, worked like mad today as only two out of the five of us were in.. but I got through and left earlier as I was pooped.

Good luck with the scan Vickie xx

Well done Sarah for 4lb loss that is fantastic toots!!! xxx

Meganrose - how are you? Have you been weighed in yet? How did first week go? xxx

vicky - have you a piccie of bump? xxx

I missed the CD train last week but hope to get on at another platform!!! Acc to scales I've put 5lb on!!!! eeek! x

LONDON BABY - what the hell happened to make you all stop posting on here? ??????????????????????? xxx

Well it's defo winter and I need a wee... will try post back later...

SOMEBODY POST PLEASE - this site's going all ghost towny! xxx

Back