The 'New' Sunshine Group Thread, join us for fab support!!!!!

PS 40 shopping days left til Xmas!!! heeeeeeeeeeeeee xxx:Christmas02r::109::4616::xmastree::47:
:23::33::26:

Hey all
Sorry not been around, it's been a realy busy week
London was great and it was lovely to meet Suzie and Mel

We went out for a lovely meal and eat too much then gossiped the night away about anything and everything. The time went so quick.

How is everyone

Vickie- good luck with your scan

Are we meeting up in York before xmas. can anyone make it ??

I'm back at the hospital on wed for my next fertility appointment. I've still got 23 lb to go so we'll have to wait and see what they say.

I'm on hols from tues for a week so i'll have more time to catch up with everyone

Hello.... how is everyone this chilly evening, finally here in the south west we have stopped being battered by storm force winds, managed a visit to the beach today, chilly but bracing. I went out for lunch today and had a green salad, what a good girl I am :p at the table at the side of me was a couple having a cream tea :eek: it was massive and after a few minutes I thought I had better stop staring at them :D

so four pounds off and an amazing five and abit inches from various areas ! I'm visiting my sister and family next weekend in Bristol and I am sooooo excited as I will get to see my gorgeous great nephew. He is eight months old now and very scrummy. I get to see regular pics on facebook.

Claire, will you please be ready tomo to catch the cd train, if your late it WILL wait this week. ;) Thanks for the Christmas count down !!

Have a super duper week and good luck with the losses, lets aim high xx

Right missy Sarahloulou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you and thank you for getting me here again... xxx

I have boarded the train!!!! My ticket said I'd gone back 5 scarriages!!! tis rectifiable tho .... so with 5lbs to lose I'm determined to get back to it:

I'm not looking forward to the 1st 3 days of this but know/ remember how easy it is once got past the nedding food stage which is holding my gaze - I'm doubling up my shakes and having as many as I fancy to keep me full until I'm back to 3 shakes a day stage.

I also found an audible motivational free from a newspaper CD who the expert says losing weight is like a triangle; you have to WRITE down everything as will not work/ lose focus if just have in head:

1st corner is reasons as to why you want to achive your goal; write down reasons for andagainst and mark the strength ie 1 or 2 out of 10 but should wean/be using reasons you use that you catergorising 8 and should find the 'fors' outweigh againsts : second corner is self belief that you can do it; you shouldn't put pressure on yourself; rather than think you can't do it; think I came close to it before, i can do it, I've not failed just had 1st attempt and came pretty close; the third corneris a strong plan/ goal to work towards; this should include who you are going to involved ( a balanced team) key advisors ie a buddy whose going through same thing, resources such as books, biographies etc to create an alter ego to help you through and lat but not least 'head games' to keep you fight through to the end be it agreeing to eat something nasty should you fail or something like that....the other thing he said was was you need to convince others you are serious and therfore you'll reciee concrete support when need it.

So there ya go peeps - this group is my focus;it helped me before so I am here for you too...WE CAN do this and any direction is better than backwards...Sarah I hope to have moved 5 carriages forward to sit with you next week sweetie!!!

Polly good luck sweetheart -i'm sure they will be amazed at your determination and succees to date - let us know how you get on!!!! Good luck x

apolgies for one handed typing but holding my little girl at same time! x

How is it going Claire.. woo hoo for hopping on board, so here I am happily chugging along, just move on up the carriages anyway and join me, it's lonely up here by myself :wave_cry:

My new cdc is fab and has been sending me motivational messages which I know helps alot. I have got over the hunger pangs it's just the head stuff I am trying to manage, you know the one.. oh.. have abit.. oh.. just a nibble, well I had a nibble of c**e at work on Friday and within a few hours I was starving and it just wasn't worth it ..

anymore sunshiners weighing in this week xx:)

Hi there Sarah

Thanks hon - am sitting with ya now! I'm absilutely starving! I've nibbled - a little today - had 4 shakes (2xdoubles) & a tetra....I'm all on going for a packets of sk*ps but thank god you posted so am now distracted!!!

I've bad wind too - good job hubby on lates!!!! LOL!!!!

Did a good afternoon's cycle & park so feeling bouyant and hoping that cancels the nibble!!!

may try and see if i've a face tightening face pack to inhibit more distraction that or that inspiring CD.

Hey Sarah please can you do me favour and pass on any motivationals to me from your CDC??????????? pleeeeease? Need all help I can get!!!

Just wish this site was like the olden days and full of peeps posting? Hey-ho....

later matey xxx

Woo well done Claire for getting back on :bliss:
Sarah glad your new CDC seems to be motivating you hun.
PollyP I'm up for York if we can agree dates.
Where are the rest of you?

Hi ya vickster!!!! Hope you are not in too much pain babes. xxx

well...done day 3...with slight nibs...eek! ;oP - off to sleep to stop myself from eating ttfn x

Hi girls, goodness we have dwindled:( hope everyone is ok, I love your ticker Vicki :) Clairey little pickers... wear big KNICKERS :D lol.... well this week has been soooooo hard.. I thought it would be worse the first week but oh no!!! I know realise why I could of eaten my body weight in choc.. the monthly visitor arrived way too early !! I am not getting my hopes up this week. I weigh tomorrow morning and then I am heading off to Bristol to see my sister and my lovely great nephew who I have not seen since France, apparently he is now sitting up.

I've just finished my second full time week back at work and it's been very hard, it would be so easy not to go away tomorrow but at least I can chill when I get there.

have a great weekend one and all xx

Hey well done Sarah!!!!- 4lbs is fabulous - you must be soooo pleased with yourself? And proud. Well done for gettiing through 2nd full week at work and I hope you have a lovely trip to Bristol and keep at it girl- you'll be wowing your family at Xmas at this rate!!!!! x

PollyP - how did tests go chicken? x

Vickster & polly - we must get a date gathered I know you said some but I've forgotten as my grey matter is quite ker-put at the mo!?

Can't beleive the other ladies have left us on here...maybe they'll be back in the New Year? I do hope everyone is OK though. x

Well done on your loss Sarah, hope you're having a lovely weekend :)
Claire I can do any Monday or Tuesday except the 7/8th December coz I'll be in bonnie Scotland sorting wedding bits and pieces :D
Polly I still have yours and Keeleys T-shirts here............!
I asked my GP to refer me to a dietician the other day, I'm feeling yuck and not wanting to eat much so just snacking (mostly on crap! :() and relying on pregnacare vits to give the baba what he needs - not good!

Good evening ladies.. back from Bristol in one piece. What a journey we had, my little car is not designed for high winds and stupid drivers who hurtle past at break neck speed without their lights on.. that makes me fume, total selfishness..

well I got to see Joe.. aw.. a cutie pie and full of sloppy kisses followed by a quick bite as he is teething. It was nice to see everyone and I managed to manouvre past the c*k* my sister had made :D

hope everyone is ok, Vickie did the doc say you could see a dietician? make sure you keep yourself well. Claire don't forget to hop on the cd train ready for next week.

I weighed in yesterday and managed to loose 2 pounds, I was pleased with that as it was also totm.

have a good week :)

Hey all
I thought i'd quickly post to say hello
Not much happening really

Vickie/Claire - are you still up for meeting up before xmas in York

Totally chicken - what are you up so early for this morning!!!? Tee-hee!!!! Yes Monday 21st? let's say ASK rest??? (only cos it's dead dead nice in York and always have fab offers on) will text ... We could meet at 11.30am?? - I say that cos I know we're of female variety and will wish to vocalise many things that and fact I'm kiddy free from 10.30am so can be in York for 11.30am be need to be back at absolute latest 3pm!!! - ideally 2.30pmish??? Ooooh - can't wait to go as it will all be crimbo-'ed up!!!!!! xxxx

Hope everyone on here is OK and happy? x

OMG Paula I'm so sorry I didn't text you back. I had no credit then when I topped up I'd forgotten (baby has nicked all my brain cells!) Sorry chick! But yes definitely up for York. Won't be eating much though coz Ian has promised me afternoon tea in Betty's :D

Hi there - well went and got weighed yest and lost 2lbs - which is better than a agin but got lots of CD stash to slurp way through before getting weighed again on 23rd Dec - just in time for Xmas Crusade's target - which I am gonna bloomin well get!!!

So looking forward to seeing you Vickie & Polly P a week on Monday at York!!!! eeek - hey you two would you mind - as on this mission - if we didn't 'do' Betty's as sight and smells would instantly make me fail? We could meet at a cafe if you're not gonna eat either Vickie? But I love the ASK restaurant for the peace, beauty etc of the place - let me know???

How are the rest of you doing??

Sarah lou hon - you OK? x

I don't have to eat with ya's at all, and Bettys def not a good idea whilst on CD. Good for you for planning on sticking at it hun :)
I should be in York for 1ish at the latest hopefully and don't mind where we meet.
Can't wait to see you girls X

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!!

Well we never did manage the York meet up due to the snow - and I haven't been back to my CDC since before Xmas...

Wishing all my friends on here old and new a Happy and Magical 2010!!!!

xxx

PS not updated my ticker on purpose!!!!

Back