ProPoints The next instalment

I had my two treats today as well. I know they are still 0 but seriously who eats 3 wraps after their dinner!!!!

So anyway plan for tomorrow:

B - porridge and berries
L - chicken or ham salad
D - not sure yet. Something quick and easy as walking again. Soup, omlette or hoping OH will cook but thats not likely to happen lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food sounds and looks yummy.

I read about this quark but never seen it in the shops. Where abouts in the supermarket would i find it?

Xx

Nervous about wi tomorrow already. Dinner is cooking - jacket potato amd beans.

Been a bit naughty today and had 2 biscuits in addition to my treats but we cant all be angelic for ever

Here to subscribe, food looks tasty, making me want a simply filling day :-D my fav was egg, chips and beans then id also have a petit pain too :-D yummy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I loved mty wrap with the egg chips and beans. Everyone at work thinks its odd but it was simply delicious. Egg chipd and beans is featuring om my menu this week too :)

good luck. cannot wait to find out how you done xx

Good luck for ur weigh in. Looking forward to hearing your result x

Hiya,

I remember you used to have the hairy dieters cookbook. I got it in the sale. Can you recommend any dishes? I think I'll make one for Sundays evening meal :)

Wow quark ....not heard of that in ages. Not sure if I'm allowed that or not while pregnant.

I used to put some options hot chocolate or sweetener in with it and make a mouse.

Hiya,

I remember you used to have the hairy dieters cookbook. I got it in the sale. Can you recommend any dishes? I think I'll make one for Sundays evening meal :)

They have 2 books do you have the white or yellow one? I love my hairy dieters books. Depending on what one you have my favoutite dishes are all the curries, meatloaf, meatballs, Spanish chicken, in fact everyone I have tried I love :)

Wow quark ....not heard of that in ages. Not sure if I'm allowed that or not while pregnant.

I used to put some options hot chocolate or sweetener in with it and make a mouse.

Great idea. I have only used it for cookimg so far. Its different for sure :)

I just felt I deserved more than that. Apart from the wraps that in essence were free I had been so good. I will gove it another go but I need my weeklies back as I have a meal out tonight.

Back