ProPoints The next instalment

So tomorrow planned. Its work where I worry I am eating to much fruit as to be honest I do eat a lot but rather fruit than bad crap....so here goes

B - bircher muesli with a few blueberries abd strawbs (50g frozen fruit in museli)
L - prawn salad (no dressing just lime - salad is lettuce, cucumber, peppers, radish, beetroot, red onion and tomato)
D - meatballs mash and cabbage, leek and brocolli

After lunch - sugar free jelly and fruit salad (small pot of blueberries, rasps and strawbs) with greek yoghurt

Fruit
Banana, apple, pear, orange, nectarine, plum, melon (small square tupperware pot) and about 8 thin strips of pineapple.

And only treat will be a ww bar after dinner

Will try and get pictures tomorrow. ..also have a box of ww mints that I will suck on through the week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I failed yesterday! !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I didnt overly fail but did have chocolate and a ww sponge which was 8 weeklies. But still have 12 left as at today....

So im really not sure f and h is working for me. Tomorrow im going to the cinema so the last of my weeklies would be used there plus I have a jp cooked and bircher museli prepared.

Few things going through ny mind -

1 is shall I point the rest of the week to try and optimise my weight loss but by doing this I will have to either freeze or bin the prepared food.

2 - f and h tomorrow use up food peepared and use last of weeklies at cinema and thursday and friday point

3 - continue f and h until friday and see what a week of it brings preparing for another unexplained gained.

Any opinions?

I think continue woth filling and healthy and give it a chance but if ur struggling and needing choccy bits I do think ur better off freezing ur prepared food and pointing, u can always use that food one day in the future if u decide to have a f&h day in ur pp wk!

Its not chocolate im just putting weight on and I dont understand why.

I think im going to point from now on but have f abd h foods if that makes sense. I am nit havkng huge portions but will make me so if im under/overeating. ....so need to plan tomorrow now but first time to cook dinner

Ok so feel much more positive now I have decided to go back to tracking.

So tomorrows plan is as follows - its a bit snacky a as at the cinema and know I will want munchies so incorporating those.

B - some form of porridge - allowed up to 5 as have some big bowl golden syrup I need to eat up but will decide what one in the morning
L - ham and egg salad - 3pp
D - beef casserole and vegetables. I have also decided im cutting down on bread and potatoes before weigh in - 8pp

Total 16pp

Skimmed milk - 1pp (literally a splash in 2 cups of tea)
At work - sugar free jelly, strawberries, pineapple, melon, blueberries, raspberries, banana, pear, apple and orange
Ww chocolate and vanilla bar - 2pp

Total 19pp

Cinema snack

Box of green apple sweets - 1pp
Rich toffee bar - 2pp
Bag of metcalfes popcorn - 2pp
Curly wurly - 3pp

27/28pp

12 weeklies remaining

Aldo realised have forgotton to upload food pics from last few days so here is my salad, birchers museli and sticky chicken 1395786354521.jpg1395786363741.jpg1395786372601.jpg

You know you get about 53ml of Milk thats zero pp. Just your giving yourself an extra point x

And im preferring pp tp f&h x

Looks like a change to pp might help u focus again

I really enjoyed my pp day. I put in my app what I would typically have on a f and h day and it worked out about 18pp without milk so think I may have been eating too little?

Just to update today...very snacky because of cinema and had a meeting at 10am but between sleeping through my alarm and a flat tyre I only had time for a cereal bar....so today went

B - ww double choc cereal bar - 2pp
L - ham and egg salad - 3pp
D - beef casserole with swede, sprouts, cabbage and brocoli..... have also decided im cutting down on bread and potatoes before weigh in - 8pp

Total 13pp

Skimmed milk - 1pp (literally a splash in 2 cups of tea)
At work - sugar free jelly, strawberries, pineapple, melon, blueberries, raspberries, pear, apple and orange
Ww chocolate and vanilla bar - 2pp
Jaffa cake hot choc - 1pp

Total 17pp

Cinema snack

Box of smooth mints - 2pp
Rich toffee bar - 2pp
Bag of french fries - 2pp
Curly wurly - 3pp

26/28pp

Still have 2pp left but dont thibk I want to use them.

12 weeklies remaining

Sorry didnt update yesterday. Full of cold and feel pants.

Food for yesterday was as follows

B - big bowl golden syrup - 5pp
L - chicken and Mediterranean vegetables - 4pp
D - pork loin steak and vegetables - 6pp

Milk - 3pp
Choc and vanilla bar - 2pp
French fries - 2pp
Ww choc bar - 2pp
Ww yoghurt -2pp

26/28pp

Today is as follows

B - porridge - 4pp
L - coronation chicken salad - 6pp
D - cooked chicken and salad - 4pp

I know its all low pp but as I feel pants I want crap so this is my compromise

Snacks and milk will take thw rest of the day to nearly 28pp. Not sure what yet so cant list them.

Hope everyone has a nice day

Everything's looking fab here god these colds are hitting us hard this year aren't they I wonder if its the penance we are paying for not having snow n artic conditions I've never been so ill as I have been before.. are the mints 2 points rrom group I always thought they were 1 I never read the small print as didn't have my glasses lol x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im glad u enjoyed ur pp day! B interesting to see how a wk of pp effects ur losses! U have had a good couple of days!

Well sorry I didn't update yesterday the cold knowcked me for 6 and I was in bed by 8.

So drum roll please. ..weigh in today and.....

I lost 3 and a half pounds.

Pp all the way for me now

Happy happy happy

Everything's looking fab here god these colds are hitting us hard this year aren't they I wonder if its the penance we are paying for not having snow n artic conditions I've never been so ill as I have been before.. are the mints 2 points rrom group I always thought they were 1 I never read the small print as didn't have my glasses lol x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The new mints are 2pp per pack. The chewy sweets are 1pp per pack

Back