The official Pink Ladies :) - Week 3

Hi
Kitty- I have to ask- what happened to the finger?? And why did the photos get posted??
Sue

Erm......I'm almost embarrassed to tell ya :eek::eek::eek:....but
I got another man's wedding ring stuck on my wedding finger for an entire week 4 weeks before our wedding! Had to go to church to have our bands read wearing it :eek:

Fortunately, it came off after what I can only describe as the most painful experience ever with the open sore where I'd tried and tried to get the ruddy thing off being bound tightly in minted dental floss to compress the finger enough to remove it!! :8855:

Ah....the things we do on a night out!!! :D

OMG!! That sounds the pits! was it yr hen night- or just a good idea at the time-lol!
Can you tell me how I get a pink ladies logo? Have not mastered any of the 'ticker' stuff yet.
Sue

Ok new start... lets show them what we're made of

Sandy -
Lea -
Elegantriposte -
Kdma -
Mommyb -
Lydia -
Ames -
SiobhanVon -
Suoonbthinner -
KittyB -

Sorry sts this week for me

Sandy -
Lea -

Elegantriposte -
Kdma - 1
Mommyb -
Lydia -
Ames -
SiobhanVon -
Suoonbthinner -
KittyB -

We are going to challenge the other teams this week I know it! 1.5 loss for me this week :)

Goodluck everyone!

Sandy -
Lea - 1.5lbs lost - 2pts

Elegantriposte -
Kdma - sts - 1pt
Mommyb -
Lydia -
Ames -
SiobhanVon -
Suoonbthinner -
KittyB -

I can't make my meeting tonight girls, my grandad is poorly and I need to go to the home to visit him so not sure how you want to record that, I was running really late this morning as well so wasn't able to hope on my scales and see what they said.

Hope he's ok Lydia ((hugs))

2lbs off for me this week :)

Sandy -
Lea - 1.5lbs lost - 2pts
Elegantriposte -
Kdma - sts - 1pt
Mommyb -
Lydia -
Ames -
SiobhanVon -
Suoonbthinner -
KittyB - 2lbs lost - 2pts
xx

OMG!! That sounds the pits! was it yr hen night- or just a good idea at the time-lol!
Can you tell me how I get a pink ladies logo? Have not mastered any of the 'ticker' stuff yet.
Sue

Hi Sue
Just open a seperate window with you signaure on it ready to edit it, then drag and drop the image for one of our sigs and it should then be in yours too once you've saved it :)
HTH
x

Sorry to hear that Lydia. I hope he is ok xx

Well done Kitty!

Kitty - you are so helpful :)

Sue, you just need to go up to user cp at the top of the main page and click on signature. Then drag and drop that link in. That should work!

Yeah, I am too. 2 really good days for me. I hope to be closer to my goal come next week!

I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Lydia, how is your grandad? I hope he's ok

Gain for me! Sorry!

Sandy -

Lea - 1.5lbs lost - 2pts
Elegantriposte - gain - 0pts
Kdma - sts - 1pt
Mommyb -
Lydia -
Ames -
SiobhanVon -
Suoonbthinner -
KittyB - 2lbs lost - 2pts

Total: 5pts

Don't worry Jess - it will be off again next week!

Don't worry Jess - that'll be off in no time :)

Lea you'll be there in no time hun :) - Did you find out if you can go to class?
xx

Back