The old thread of Team 9

Cool, hopefully I will contribute nicely to the weight loss percentages each week :D
Sarah, why does it say you're on day 10? You have been doing this for a few weeks now, I'm confused :confused: Did you stop for a bit?

Hi Girls.

Moomoo it's so nice to see you back again and I would love to see you back on the team as you posted every day!

I think CQ may have given up unless she is away on holidays or something?

Saraian, I hope you are feeling better about the group now.

Mrss P as promised here are your pics!!

david-beckham-desnudo-armani.jpg

Kinda hard to look at his face eh? LOL

dermot_407734a.jpg

And of course the lovely Dermot (great name, my DS3 is called Dermot also!)

Okay now for something that I have wanted to do, but feel awful about it so I need to tell you all and hope that you won't think any less of me.

I have been in a terrible cycle of SSing for a day or two then binging for the rest of the week for a long time now.
I lost 11lbs a few wees ago and I weighed myself today and I have gained 18lbs.
So all of the 11 and then some to boot.
I honestly was in tears.
I can't seem to get out of this cycle and it's breaking my heart.
I want this so much and really wanted to be 4stone down by Christmas to reach the fourteens and now there is no chance in hell hat will happen.

DH has promised to deal with feeding the children all next week and this will hopefully give me that chance to get well into SSing before having to deal with food at all.
I really rally hope it works because right now I can't even leave the house because I'm so ashamed of my weight.

DS3 is getting his injections tomorrow and I am sending DH with him because I can't face having to sit there in front of other people.

I know I'm the only one who can do this and I have let myself down and you girls down too so I'm sorry for that.

So there you go, everyone has been losing whilst I have gained nearly a stone and a half :cry:

I feel better telling you all because at least you all know where I am and what I'm doing.
I'm re starting tomorrow and I will totally understand of you want a different team leader until Kelly comes back.
Someone who has done a bit better than me for start.

Sorry again girls, but I will try my very hardest to do you and myself proud from now on.

MB
xxx

Aww MB, I cant judge anyone hun as I have put on 8lbs since I was last here :cry:I think your hubby helping out with kids food will help you a lot. My hubby is going to cook his own meals so that I dont have to and I will just deal with my daughters meals each day.
Every time you think about reaching for something thats not in your CD plan, get on here and tell us and we will remind you why you're doing this diet :hug99::hug99:

Oh and phwoar at that pic of David Beckham :p
My celeb crushes are Matthew McConaughey and Rob Kazinsky (Sean Slater in Eastenders) :drool::drool:

I havent been 100% jools and had 3 weeks where i was so crap i only lost 3lbs. So I am now on day 11 of my 100% plan, though i have a feeling that bloody cambridge bar i ate yesterday has knocked me out of kland but i will test in a minute. Will be pissed if i have.
Have defintely retained some fluid as well as im 2lb up rom last friday - darn so i know i havent been drinking enough water, am on second pint already i desperate to get that water gone.

Morning girls.
Jools, thanks for your reply, and yes I will make sure I come one here instead!!

Well I'm one shake down!
I'm actually a bit relieved that I'm starting SS again as I was just out of control before, this was I can calm it down.

Well I must go, I'm bust potty training ds2 so it will be a busy day!!

Speak later
MB
x

Morning girls,
Sarah, good for you for being strong enough to get 100% back into it babes ;)
Manolo, good luck with that potty training, I'm toilet training our puppy at mo and she hasnt co-operated very well overnight for the last 2 nights :(
I'm off to see CDC at 3pm so will be starting again as of tomorrow morning, hope I can do it :vibes:

You will do it Moo Moo , we will be more or less at the same stage then! :D

Well so far we have had 2 wees in the potty and no accidents!!!

It's early days though!!!

Morning girls,
Sarah, good for you for being strong enough to get 100% back into it babes ;)
Manolo, good luck with that potty training, I'm toilet training our puppy at mo and she hasnt co-operated very well overnight for the last 2 nights :(
I'm off to see CDC at 3pm so will be starting again as of tomorrow morning, hope I can do it :vibes:

Lol i take potty training over toilet training a puppy anyday!!!

Good luck with your appointment at 3 jools, im routing for you and you can do it. Its just getting over that first week or so and then i think its a pretty straight road from there!

Okay, it's getting to the difficult part now, I'm starting to feel like I could nibble stuff, but I have come on here instead!!!

Anything to keep my hands busy!

Ive just had 3 malteasers but that will be washed out of the system by tomorrow. Not worried about them at all so im still 100% as far as i was concerned!

I really shouldnt leave choc about when i havent eaten all day lol, roll on the rest of day 11. Im quite chuffed it was only 3! normally i would of ate the box!

Saraian, it's great that you didn't just pack it all in.
I would make the mistake of thinking "Ive ruined it now so I may as well go all out" if you know what I mean.

I'm still on SS, need to dink some water though....

Hiya girls, have been drinking loads of water in preparation for tomorrow.
Sarah, I would eat the box too if I started eating Maltesers ;)
Manolo, keep those hands busy babes, just keep replying to threads or do some internet window shopping until the craving passes ;)

Firstly I am sorry for slacking on the posts, I only really come online once a day and my CD journey is rather boring...no bumps in the road just yet! I will try and be a more active member of the group.

MB--Please do not beat yourself up, for the first few weeks of SS I avoided food like it was my enemy, I was lucky I had to cook for nobody.

My family ate in other rooms and that helped me so much. It took me about a month to feel comfortable around food, now I am obsessed with cooking and it does not bother me at all.

You just need to get past that first hurdle and you will be fine.

Jools, welcome back!!! Good luck with tomorrow, and great to have you back!

Ha well the malteasers are sitting on the table and im completely ignoring them, just had 4th pint of water and i feel better for having it. I wish i didnt have to have choc in the house, though as time has gone on i am no longer bothered by cooking dinner for the kids so thats a blessing!
Going to grab another pint, get rid of this water retention, csn eel it in my fingers today as my wedding rings are tighter then normal.

Hi girls

Potty training is going well I guess for a first day lol

We have had 4 in the potty and 2 out of it (although I suspect this was so he could get into the pirate pants he had his eye on lol)

I'm struggling I have to say, but I will get through the day, I may have to have 4 packs though.

Glad to see you are all doing so well!!

xx

Thanks for welcoming me back EmmaLouise :D
Have been to see my CDC and had my weight taken, her scales say 12st 9lbs and mine say 13st 1lb. Not sure which ones to go by now :confused:

Back