The perils of rum...

lottie_2015

Hey all! I've not been on here as tuesday baby went to nannys & I got sidelined by friends with rum in the park for cheltenham raceweek!!! Was v naughty & went out to meet my mates for a sunny afternoon in the park & nipped on their bottles of rum all afternoon, only had 1 shake that day & ended up partying all night, all the next day & most of the next night too! Ahhh my head for 3 days after, Friday was not a good day for me, ended up eating a pot noodle which I hate anyway (I have wheat intolerance but it was all we had in the house & hubby made me eat most of it!) & felt worse, didn't feel right til yesterday, Saturday I didn't have any exante just had plain chicken in the evening. Haven't gained thankfully! Altho did weigh myself friday & was 11.4 but I think that was down to dehydration! So am still 11.7 - so glad! Was good fun though, had a good time, but have told my mates am seriously not coming out again til April when I hope to be at goal!
I've got a different box this week, the one with all the meals, spag bol is ok but the porridge is seriously minging, and it's a faff having to cook them, missing my dahl pots!

Ps. I don't even like rum, it tastes horrible! Lol :S

Back