'THE' Photo that made you slim ,confessions!!

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
It seems lots of us have a 'fat photo' we hate ,or that inspired us to slim ,let's post them here and know we'll never look that way again.
Mine was taken last september ,I look disgusting with my Bridget Jones showing through my dress it is utterly vile.
Come on show me yours!!
fat2.jpg

fat.jpg

Last edited:
i can't see that hon

i will have to upload mine, it's so so awful.

OMG can I do this. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Here goes.........theres 2 of them, in the second I try to cover up a little :eek:

27892-albums2068-picture13054.jpg

27892-albums2068-picture13052.jpg

Mine was on film (remember negatives!?) and the print has long since been torn up ... however, just to show spirit, I was in a stripy bikini (what *was* I thinking!?) semi reclined on a pedalo with about 15 tummy rolls and a double chin.

looking gooooooooood. pmsl

Ohhhh - hall of past shame!

before1.jpg

So embarrassing!!! Those jeans were a size 16 which were FAR too small and I wore them to death as they are the only thing I could squeeze into and refused to buy an 18. Soooooo glad that they are long gone.

my one is on a picture that my mum has. if i get her to send it then i will copy it on here. i look like i have a pimple of a head on a huge body.

this is mine (that was last oct) and then one at xmas photo was final straw but I don't have that pic uploaded and I'm in my pjs with no bra so won't put you though that lol.
fatpic.jpg

i cringed at this one :(

The first is the one that made me think "Eeeeeeeek!!!!" and the last is the last full-length one I have, although I now weigh 10 stones 10lbs...

Sep-Mar.jpg

15455_191153084340_504874340_2813709_635790_n.jpg

I thought I looked so good on the night.... then I saw this pic. Shame it took me another 3 months to do something about it!! Bit different to the one in my profile pic!!

15455_191153084340_504874340_2813709_635790_n.jpg

I thought I looked so good on the night.... then I saw this pic. Shame it took me another 3 months to do something about it!! Bit different to the one in my profile pic!!

your the same height as me.... are you happy at your target weight? ..... im still umming at what weight id be happy with lol.. you look great in your profile picture...

This was mine - enough said (",)

i was slimmer when my daughter was 2 weeks old than i am now!!

ive been a dancer for longer than i care to rememeber sometimes lol and i dance at events and in clubs and i dance with rather skinny minnies that i used to be the same as and i had got a photo back from a dance event and seen it and was mortified at how terrible the outfit looked on me and how tight it was and it was already 3 sizes bigger than what i normally wore and 4 sizes bigger than the other girls :(

3464750.jpg

ive been a dancer for longer than i care to rememeber sometimes lol and i dance at events and in clubs and i dance with rather skinny minnies that i used to be the same as and i had got a photo back from a dance event and seen it and was mortified at how terrible the outfit looked on me and how tight it was and it was already 3 sizes bigger than what i normally wore and 4 sizes bigger than the other girls :(

3464750.jpg

i wished i looked like that id be very content lol

Back