The Pig Gets It.....

Go for it - Big Time - and Good Luck

The Pig is Richer than ME

I confess, before I started this, I took a look at Weight-watchers online and signed up for their free week. To do this you have to pay £39 refundable. I looked around the site and confirmed my original thoughts - that this just wasn't for me and had my subscription refunded within the week. The only thing I felt I could get out of it was the chart online but with tickerfactory and Minis you get that AND SO MUCH MORE.

Now, 5 weeks later, I have lost my first stone and THE PIG IS NOW WORTH £34. He's considerably richer than me at the moment. In 3 weeks time I would be paying my next subscription to WW. Instead I will pay the pig £10 per month and £1 per lb lost. If I do well it'll cost me more but at the end of my target time IT'LL ALL COME BACK TO ME. What an incentive! Roll on the spending spree.

I have got my 'pig' ready as I am going back to class this week so I will start my £ for lb this week

Well done Taz. Have you found someone to pay Piggy for you yet?

Not yet but I am going to try and strike a deal with Mr taz which goes something like this:

Every week he gives me £1 for every lb I lose. If I put on I have to put in £5! So there is every incentive for me to lose!

Well I just put the idea to him and he laughed! He soon saw that it was a good idea though.

I will unlock the cupboard later and let him out! Hee hee

That's right, show Mr Taz who's boss hehehe x

Now lets get those pigs filled! Y'know, we should get together a small team of pig-fillers then when we all reach our goal go on a massive shopping spree!

Good plan Taz - room for more in the trough I reckon - That's the sty-le (ouch!) x

RICH! But no from this week's donation - a big fat £0 x

Well I have decided to put my pig money on an old New Look giftcard I had so that when I have got to target I can buy loads of new clothes from my favourite shop!

How's your pig looking Gem?

Healthy and wealthy Taz. I hope I will have to feed it again tomorrow and Wednesday is the end of the month so I will owe it a tenner x

Back