The Pig Gets It.....

great news, today my mum told me that my dad will sponsor me to lose weight £ for lb! So I just have to shift the flab and he will feed piggy!

sounds like a good idea, as i vowed not to buy any new clothes till i lose some weight cause i feel so depressed when trying em on

I LOVE this idea. I am going to go buy myself a pig and do the same as Gem. Pay my pig 10 (Euros) every month as a "subscription" and then 2 Euros for every pound lost. Because a Euro is only worth about 70p.

Taz - I laughed SO hard about you locking Mr Taz in the cupboard. Glad he knows who's boss!!!

~Silence~

Yay - another mate for Piggy x

I bought my pig today. He's called Sergeant (because he's helping me win the war against the pounds).
So far I've paid him for 4lbs weight loss and I owe him another 8 Euros (4lbs) and then my subscription of 10 euros for August. :D

~Silence~

what i great idea!
think i might have to do that!
I hate the idea of paying someone to tell me i'm fat. I know that why do you think i'm trying to do something about it! There are far too many companies out there making a killing on my unhappiness so i'm going to stick one finger up and say screw you i'm doing this my way!!!

Plus this way i can skinni and a pocket full of pound coins! YAY!!!!!

Yay You - My Piggy's worth about £60 now and nobody gets it but me - but only when I reach my target - How cool is that?

It will probably need feeding tomorrow Taz - Good luck x

I've just paid Sergeant everything he's owed. He's harbouring a whopping 26 euros!!! lol. Got a lot to catch up to Gem!!!

~Silence~

What a brilliant idea!
Payday tomorrow so I shall get myself a shiny piggy, or maybe one of those tins from the pound shop that you cant get into until you use a can opener, that might stop me dipping in for lunch money for the kids, and feed him £18! My ten pounds and £8 for the weight shifted! Although I shall still owe him another tenner as I have been on a month now!

Back