The Pink Patch

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Does anyone know anything about this or has anyone ever tried it. I have sent away for a weeks free trial, i have seen it advertised and thought i would give it a go. It is supposed to curb your cravings.

i have seen it for sale on ebay but i dont know anything about it

Does anyone know anything about this or has anyone ever tried it. I have sent away for a weeks free trial, i have seen it advertised and thought i would give it a go. It is supposed to curb your cravings.

Make sure you cancel your subscription (providing you want to) otherwise I've heard they automatically send you a new pack out after a few weeks & charge you for it.

I've heard about it. Don't know whether to try it. I'm a bit sceptical about it, but I have 7 stubborn pounds to shift, so lemme know how it goes.

yep--that happened to me--they took the £40 out of my account the following month so i returned them with a strongly worded letter. We shall see!

yep--that happened to me--they took the £40 out of my account the following month so i returned them with a strongly worded letter. We shall see!

Oh no! Did you try the free trial? What were they like?

I ordered the free trial but I will cancel as soon as I get them. I will let you know if they are any good

i saw them and looked into them but on reading the small print and seeing that they continued your subscription automatically and knowing my memory i didn't bother. also, judging by the huge amount of them on ebay i did wonder about whether they work if people are getting rid of them. of course a lot of people are looking for some kind of magic item that rids them of fat without effort so...

would be interested to know if they work...

abz xx

I tried a similar patch, called Hoodia

It seemed to work for a while...but when i stopped wearing them...weight went straight back on again...

but in my opinion its mind over matter in most cases:(

That's what I think. I'm only trying them because I'm curious but I don't expect them to work at all

Whats put me off so far is its not 'natural'. Most are appetite supresents yeah? I don't seem to be struggling with the need to overeat at the moment & I'd be scared that once I stopped, I'd put it straight back on.

Saw some Adios & one beginning with D in Superdrug today but resisted. :D

Whats put me off so far is its not 'natural'. Most are appetite supresents yeah? I don't seem to be struggling with the need to overeat at the moment & I'd be scared that once I stopped, I'd put it straight back on.

Saw some Adios & one beginning with D in Superdrug today but resisted. :D

thats exactly right...as soon as you stop ..you put it all back on...you have to train your mind....

mind over matter:D

You're right there, there is no cheats way to lose weight. I'm just curious about these patches and I don't expect them to do anything

I keep getting emails for a 6 day trial for the pink patch.

Have you received your trial yet, will be interesting to see if they actually live up to their claim!

Good luck ;)
x x x x

I got them in the post today. The ingredients seem to make sense but I'm going to look into each ingredient to learn more about it. I will start with them tomorrow and report back here daily to let you know

we're all waiting with baited breath, ha. don't forget to cancel your subscription!!

abz xx

Back