The posirive effect of lipotrim

Lucy_Jucie

Silver Member
Thought to spur us on a bit I'd list some things that have changed about me since doing this. Feel free to add your list.

1. I sleep all the way through the night now
2. I don't snore anymore
3. My teeth are whiter
4. I can get out of the bath a lot easier
5. My knees don't hurt as much when kneeling
6. My police mans foot is starting to heel
7. My periods have become regular. ( they have been irregular since January after the birth of my son)
8. My back has stopped hurting in bed
9. I'm more confident
10. I'm happy!!!

Thought to spur us on a bit I'd list some things that have changed about me since doing this. Feel free to add your list.

1. I sleep all the way through the night now
2. I don't snore anymore
3. My teeth are whiter
4. I can get out of the bath a lot easier
5. My knees don't hurt as much when kneeling
6. My police mans foot is starting to heel
7. My periods have become regular. ( they have been irregular since January after the birth of my son)
8. My back has stopped hurting in bed
9. I'm more confident
10. I'm happy!!!
This is a brill idea Lucy_jucie.
Must admit I used to have similar problems with feet and back... not tried the bath yet as like my showers lol. Confidence has defo grown so in agreement there too.
I always have to get up in the night to pee I have dodgy kidneys in any case! My feet are less painful but still swollen from the Kidney disease! my knees don`t hurt either Yeah defo more benefits than you 1st think of hey... :)
L xx

My husband looks at me with a special look like he likes what he sees!!!

What a great idea - I feel so full of energy, knees don't hurt, I can kneel again, clothes fit that I haven't worn for years, I feel really confident, going for nice long walks with the dog, joined the gym!!!! Only lost 3lb this week but when I look at this list I feel really chuffed!

The biggest positive effect for me is that i'm starting to feel like myself again..... After years of hiding in a fat suit!!!!

Getting back to ME slowly but surely is an amazing feeling!!!

Love that laying in the bath there is a gap between me and the edge now :) silly but small things please lil minds like mine ;)

I have policemans foot as well but that is bad only because I'm wearing flats atm with the leggins I love wearing as they don't fall down like my jeans do.

I am pulling out clothes I haven't worn in years...my OH commented when did you buy all these new clothes....they aren't new just haven't had the confidence before to wear them as they use to look awful...but now look stunning :) x x x

I agree with everything everyone has sais and isn't it just marvellous how we are all changing!
Re the clothes thing - I too am pulling out clothes I have not worn for ages if at all and the funny / sad thing is that some of them are starting to look too big for me! I wore this gorgeous suede jacket yesterday and my OH said to me that it looked far too big on the shoulders. I am trying to wear as many things like that for at least a few times to get some wear out of them before I have to either give them away or sell them - I won't mind in the slightest though as I am loving getting smaller.
Don't want to buy lots of clothes in transition sizes though until am closer to my end goal so there may be a time when I have hardly anything that fits!
How have others dealt with this problem?

forgot to tag response again so just editing now - the closks going back seem to have mushed my brain lol

Its weird... i just want to go buy lots of clothes.... but i seem to be living in jeans and cheap t-shirts from sainsburys!!! lol...

Yes it's a nice dilemma to have! My OH says I should just buy some cheap stuff from Primark or Matalan - it'll be great to finally be able to buy things from these shops! ONly thing is stuff like suits for work - might just have to have some taken in x

I'm being cheaper....charity shops ladies ;) gives money to worthy causes and doesn't cost the earth for only being on my back a for a lil while x x x

I am literally wearing a pair of jeans till they fall off..... the only pair i have on my rail now are the size 18 skinnies that were my goal for xmas....

Here jeansy jeansy jeanseys!!! I'm coming to get you!!!!

The belt was my best buy :) and its a great motivator as it keeps needing extra holes...but I'm REFUSING to buy 1 size down clothing ~lol~ x x x

For me its that my acid reflux has gone and can wake up laid on my tum and not worry about suffering for the rest of the day! Might not sound like a big thing but ive suffered with this for about 6 years now and am fed up. Only on day 3 so i imagine my list will grow :)

The biggest positive effect for me is that i'm starting to feel like myself again..... After years of hiding in a fat suit!!!!

Getting back to ME slowly but surely is an amazing feeling!!!

Love the idea of wearing a fat suit!!! Thats just what it feels like!

I'm going to buy my smaller clothes from a charity shop for the time being.

Well I have nothing to wear really, I work 7 days so only really wear my work clothes so I'm getting away with it :) can't wait til Christmas going to buy some new clothes then and have my nice dresses taken in :) xx

the bath is a big one for me as getting out of it was a nightmare:cry:i think a few more pounds on would have had me stuck for life!!! now i can get out without causing a tidal wave :D

Wow sooo much inspiration on here great thread Lucy- and I have to say I've really noticed your attidute and posts recently change slightly to being so positive after your wee blip!! Such an inspiration!!

I agree with everyone else's comments. The best things for me, are my skin looks great, and I am sleeping well

Back