The power of music!!

icemoose

The Diet Guy
I have been listening to a lot of older music recently (as in early 80's music) and am realising just how much I miss that time in my life!! The world seemed such a nice place back then and somehow more innocent than today (I know that is my perception!)

Anyway here is a song which just takes me back 27 years in the click of a mouse!

YouTube - ABBA - 1980 Super Trouper

Love that song Mike, have it on my IPOD, dare I confess I have all of Abba's Greatest Hits album!!

Georgie

Just takes me back to being 6 years old!!! I can even picture the house we lived in and everything!! Wish I could go back just for a day and live it again.

M.

Abba's greatest hits!! I would never have that in my car in slot 3 of my autochanger, no definately not!!

WATERLOO!! COULDN'T ESCAPE IF I WANTED TO....

YEP love that one too good old Starship, had their song, Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now on wedding video - how tragic!!

delli, get out of this thread! Old people alert!!!!!

I was BORN in 85!

i know! i love you lot really xxx

I just bought a triple CD from Tesco for £9.99 all hits of the 80's.... it's bluddy fab....lol..... everything from Bros to Rick Astley to Europe (the Final Countdown???) - a must for all 80's music lovers - just pure cheese.....:D

Showing my age now, I still have a copy of "Now that's what I call music" with no number after it and "Now that's what I call music 2." What number are they on now with the "Now" CD's I can't remember. Now those are pure cheese!:D

Back