The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

*Slinks back in* :break_diet:

Sooo..my fresh start didn't last very long did it! I've had a mad hectic couple of weeks. To start things off, Craig and I split up a little while ago. Probably around the time I disappeared. It really cut me up and I couldn't eat for days. I was surviving on full fat energy drinks and Lucozade to keep me going, not good. And then when I felt like I could eat again, I went the other way. Binging on all sorts of rubbish to comfort myself and make myself "feel better". Anyway, that week I went to group and as a major fluke I managed to maintain!! I didn't stay to group though as my head wasn't really in the right place, so I just weighed and left.

The week just gone was a busy one too though! I had Rihanna on the Thursday and then North East Live on Saturday. We went early to Rihanna and had lunch at Frankie and Benny's - not SW friendly at all. I had cheese and bacon stuffed potato skins with sour cream, a Louisiana hot chicken wrap with fries and coleslaw, and then chocolate brownies with ice cream for dessert!! All washed down with a frozen strawberry daiquiri. Then followed by about 4 or 5 pints of lager at the gig. As you can imagine, Saturday was very similar. We had a McDonalds for dinner and although I didn't drink at the gig (was driving), we went out on the town when we got home. Plenty of crap eaten throughout the rest of the week too, but I won't bore you with that.

Anyway, went to group last night with 3lb on. In all honesty I was over the moon with that. I had prepared myself for about 5 or 6lb on, so to be less than that was a bonus! Stayed to group last night and left feeling refreshed and remotivated. Group was really great, it was Man of the Year and also a taster night - so plenty of fresh ideas!! Also, lots of members told me they had missed me the last couple of weeks and that it was good to see me back. Which was very lovely and gave me a massive boost!!

So today I am feeling really positive. Have drawn a line under all of the negativity and the "naughtiness". I feel like I can move on now, and not only SW-wise. It's hard to explain, but I feel like a weight has been lifted.

I'm back now and ready to make this fresh start that I had attempted (and failed at!) a couple of weeks ago. Sorry diary for disappearing, but I swear I shall be more dedicated from now and will be back to my daily posts!

I'll kick off this week with a nice Red day...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries, Pomegranate and Grapes

Lunch:
- M&S Tikka Chicken Mini Fillets (S) with Salad (Mixed Leaves (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)), 2 x BabyBel Original (HExA), and 4 x Tesco Mini Breadsticks (2 Syns)

Dinner:

- Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree (S), 3 x Sainsburys Chorizo Slices (2.5 Syns), Red Peppers (S), Jalapenos (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x BabyBel Original & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 4.5
Weekly Syns: 4.5 / 105

Last edited:
Glad your back, sorry bout the split hope your ok lovley xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry to hear about the bad news but glad you had a good weekend after :) 3lbs will fall straight back off! xx

Just came across your diary today so really glad you have come back! Sorry to hear about you and your bf - good time to focus on yourself - good luck with it x

Glad you are back - sorry about the split. Good job you are young and gorgeous and will have another man when u are ready :) they will be queuing up xxx

Thank you lovely ladies. I should have known to come back sooner. You're always all so lovely and supportive xx

Hi stevie, I have read your food diaries for a long time but have only recently started posting on the forum and just wanted to say that you are a huge inspiration for me. We are of a similar age and we have similar struggles with the plan but I think it's great that you manage to pick yourself up and have still lost as much weight as you have done. You're proof that you can still live life and have fun whilst losing weight.

I just wanted to say that as I really do think you have done fantastically well, you deserve to be proud of yourself. Losing weight is hard, but you will get to your target because just look at how far you've already come.

Sorry to hear about the break up, hope you are ok x

Ahh, you lot are so lovely!! It brought a little tear to my eye reading some of those comments. How nice to know such kind, caring people! :thankyou:

Had a great first day back on plan yesterday - food was to die for, especially tea. Had to attach a pic as it was just sooo yummy!!

image.jpg

Going to go for another Red day today!

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries, Pomegranate and Grapes

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Red Pepper and Chilli flavour Low Low (HExA)
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes with Fat Free Greek Yogurt

Dinner:

- Chicken Breast stuffed with Cheese (HExA), Red Pepper (S) and Jalapenos, wrapped in 3 slices of Sainsburys Chorizo (2.5 Syns). Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Elevenses Raisin Bake (8.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 11
Weekly Syns: 15.5 / 105

Last edited:
ooooh them carrot chips look delicious must try them :D x

They are soo nice!! And great for a red day - you don't feel as though you're missing out on potato then. I just bought them from tesco, already cut into batons. Popped on a baking tray with frylight, garlic and chilli and then just popped in the oven until they were nice and roasted. So tasty :) x

They are soo nice!! And great for a red day - you don't feel as though you're missing out on potato then. I just bought them from tesco, already cut into batons. Popped on a baking tray with frylight, garlic and chilli and then just popped in the oven until they were nice and roasted. So tasty :) x

Hi misses :) so so sorry to hear about your break up :( but you deserve only the best and dont settle for any less than that..men r all pants hehe :p (even mine has his moments, needs a good slap at times lol)

Your dinner from last nights look gorgeous! it has really inspired me to try some red days as i have never tried one ever! i always kinda think that id be hungry but then again if i was to do the carrot "chips" i would actually feel as if i was having proper carbs :) think i will try mon, tues & wed on red to see how i get on :D i too have been off the rails, i wasnt even back on again and i went completely bananas! i had gained 1.5lb last night but iv drew line under it and im back on plan :D really gonna try so so hard as i have my holiday at the end of july and i feel :jelous: so wana try get as much of as i can in the next 4 weeks.. xxx

Having just stumbled across your thread, I have to ask can I go from EE to red days for the odd one? im just understanding EE!!!

Back