The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Morning diary! What a wet and miserable morning here today, yuck. But at least it's one day closer to the weekend! :)

Was a bit naughty yesterday and didn't really eat a great deal. Not purposely, I just had plans last night (a kind of date :eek:) and was all full up from my JP at lunchtime. Could have been worse though - could have been back off the wagon again so I'm counting that as a positive!

Raring to go again today. Planning on making the Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry again from the Tastes of Asia book. I think I'll make up enough for two portions so I can bring one to work for lunch tomorrow.

Have really been slacking with Body Magic lately, so I need to get back into that. I haven't been at the gym for about two weeks, and I kept forgetting about the 30 day squat challenge so that is kind of out of the window too. No good classes on at the gym tonight, so I think I'll do some squats and crunches at home and then go to Body Combat tomorrow night after work.

Also need to catch up with peoples' diaries. With being away for a little while I am totally out of sync so will bob around today to catch up with you all. Hope everyone has a great day!

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Grapes

Dinner:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (Chicken (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), and Spring Onions (S)) served with Green Beans (S)

Other:
- 2 fingers from a 4 finger Kit Kat (6 Syns)
- KoKo Chocolate Milk (HExA)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy A: 200ml KoKo Chocolate Milk
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 6
Weekly Syns: 13 / 105

Last edited:
Excuse me? A kind of date? Don't just try and skirt over that one ;)

Lol!! Don't, I am already giddy enough! I feel like a giggly schoolgirl all over again!! Big smile on my face today though :) xx

Morning diary! What a wet and miserable morning here today, yuck. But at least it's one day closer to the weekend! :)

Was a bit naughty yesterday and didn't really eat a great deal. Not purposely, I just had plans last night (a kind of date :eek:) and was all full up from my JP at lunchtime. Could have been worse though - could have been back off the wagon again so I'm counting that as a positive!

Raring to go again today. Planning on making the Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry again from the Tastes of Asia book. I think I'll make up enough for two portions so I can bring one to work for lunch tomorrow.

Have really been slacking with Body Magic lately, so I need to get back into that. I haven't been at the gym for about two weeks, and I kept forgetting about the 30 day squat challenge so that is kind of out of the window too. No good classes on at the gym tonight, so I think I'll do some squats and crunches at home and then go to Body Combat tomorrow night after work.

Also need to catch up with peoples' diaries. With being away for a little while I am totally out of sync so will bob around today to catch up with you all. Hope everyone has a great day!

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Grapes

Dinner:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (S)

Other:
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

Hey Steve.

I'm exactly like you and I find if I get back into the classes, everything else follows. I have to be prepared. I felt at one stage the dieting was taking over my life, I got really consumed with it all. You know reading forums all the time, looki g through books, but the weird part was I wasn't planning so therefore not following plan. It's been star week too which doesn't help. It all gets too much sometimes I need to chill. Hope your feeling more positive now, you sound it x

Hey Steve.

I'm exactly like you and I find if I get back into the classes, everything else follows. I have to be prepared. I felt at one stage the dieting was taking over my life, I got really consumed with it all. You know reading forums all the time, looki g through books, but the weird part was I wasn't planning so therefore not following plan. It's been star week too which doesn't help. It all gets too much sometimes I need to chill. Hope your feeling more positive now, you sound it x

I could have written that post myself!! Totally get what you mean about being obsessed with it, but not actually following it. It's absolutely bonkers isn't it!

So far feeling good this week, really positive! But I know the worst is yet to come what with the celebrations at the weekend. I am going to go to Tesco on Friday night and get loads of SW hangover snacks to help me get back on the wagon on Sunday.

Hope you have a much better week this week xx

Oooh congrats on a successful date! food sounds lush. I saw a photo of the curry on instagram, looks lush may have to try it soon! Have a lovely day x

I could have written that post myself!! Totally get what you mean about being obsessed with it, but not actually following it. It's absolutely bonkers isn't it!

So far feeling good this week, really positive! But I know the worst is yet to come what with the celebrations at the weekend. I am going to go to Tesco on Friday night and get loads of SW hangover snacks to help me get back on the wagon on Sunday.

Hope you have a much better week this week xx

Yes it is, I want it do much but can't just reach it. Then the thoughts of shall I do another diet, is this working for me. I actually think it is it's mean who has to step back and do it. My trick is the day after an hangover to have either a big Sw Sunday dinner or have a Chinese chow mein as the chinese is quite salty and it's low sins. Nothing ever satisfys my craving, I could eat the whole of Asda and I'd still not be satisfied. I've been making myself go to gym after an hangover even if it's just for a swim. Seems to occupy me. X

Yes it is, I want it do much but can't just reach it. Then the thoughts of shall I do another diet, is this working for me. I actually think it is it's mean who has to step back and do it. My trick is the day after an hangover to have either a big Sw Sunday dinner or have a Chinese chow mein as the chinese is quite salty and it's low sins. Nothing ever satisfys my craving, I could eat the whole of Asda and I'd still not be satisfied. I've been making myself go to gym after an hangover even if it's just for a swim. Seems to occupy me. X

I am planning on having a WW wholemeal pitta stuffed with bacon and cheese when we get up on Sunday. That usually hits the spot as it feels really naughty! Going to take some ham slices / chicken pieces to munch on, HiFi Lights, Velvet Crunch, etc. I could literally eat all day long on a hangover, so as long as I have plenty of SW friendly stuff I should be okay!

Also planning on making a WW wholemeal pitta stuffed with sweet chilli chicken pieces for when I get in on the Saturday night. If I can, I want to avoid bringing a takeaway home, so if I have something ready and waiting for me in the fridge that should be good. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed: xx

I am planning on having a WW wholemeal pitta stuffed with bacon and cheese when we get up on Sunday. That usually hits the spot as it feels really naughty! Going to take some ham slices / chicken pieces to munch on, HiFi Lights, Velvet Crunch, etc. I could literally eat all day long on a hangover, so as long as I have plenty of SW friendly stuff I should be okay!

Also planning on making a WW wholemeal pitta stuffed with sweet chilli chicken pieces for when I get in on the Saturday night. If I can, I want to avoid bringing a takeaway home, so if I have something ready and waiting for me in the fridge that should be good. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed: xx

You sound like you have it in hand x x

Ooh date sounds good! Are you seeing him again then? :)

Yes, definitely! He is lovely :) I have seen him out a few times, but that was the first time we've properly spent time together. He's the cousin of one of my best friends, so I have another reason to be thankful for her now lol! :) xx

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast

Lunch:
- Grapes

Dinner:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (S)

Other:
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

sounds lovely :) Will you have rice with the Malaysian curry?

Oooh a date, hope it went well :eek:

sounds lovely :) Will you have rice with the Malaysian curry?

Oooh a date, hope it went well :eek:

It was lovely, thank you! Looking forward to seeing him again :)

I won't be having rice as I'm on a Red day! And I refuse to waste Syns on rice lol. Last time I had it I just had a big plate of the curry, and it really filled me up. There's loads of SuperFree in there (tomatoes, red onion, peppers, etc.) so I think they help to fill you up xx

What a brilliant idea & it's just like proper 'drinking' food x

Nice to see you back Stevie :) Way to go on the date! xx

Back