The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Wow! Sounds like me and you had similar weekends! I had a friends birthday last night, we went up to London and spent the day there (them all drinking me not) and we were all going to a gig and then most people we staying in a hotel after. By the time everyone got to the gig they were all hammered, one guy in particular (the bday girl's ex) so much so he wasn't allowed into the gig. She then stupidly missed the WHOLE gig and night to try and carry him back to the hotel, which then caused other people to miss the band because of the drama. I'm so glad I wasn't drinking as it meant I didn't get caught up trying to help and instead stayed inside enjoying the bands out the way haha!

Glad it meant you reduced damage though and you looked amazing! Hope it sorts out with you both x

The photos are lovely!

Seems strange how she went from normal to mortal....do u think someone might have put something in her drink or is this standard behaviour for her? Hehe! I have friends who are quick drunks! X

This was my thought as I was reading it, but the dismissed it as I read more, even though there were lots of people around it's worth thinking about.

What a shame the night turned out how it did after all the planning you did.

You do look amazing in the photos x

Oh dear, not the best of nights :( like you say, hope she can do better on her wedding night! Sure you'll have a good one next week! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww what a shame :( pleased she's apologised and yous are speaking though, I do agree that it's pretty bad her mam stayed out and you had to deal with her though! Not fair at all.

You do look lovely in the pics x

Pictures look great Stevie. Shame about the nyt itself though. When's the wedding?? Where did u get ur sashes from? I am organizing my sisters hen in Dublin in August and they would be great.

Thanks lovely! The wedding is 24th May, so 3 weeks this Friday!! Scary how fast it's come around.

The sashes were just from a shop on eBay! You can get them customised with pretty much anything you like, front and back. And you can also choose from different graphics to be printed on them. I'll try and post the link to the shop I got them from :) xx

Personalised Hen Party Night Sash Ribbon Birthday, Single / Double Sided Print | eBay

Good luck for WI tonight :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! Not really sure what to expect. Would be happy with a maintain - as long as it's not another gain!

3lb off! :)

Back