The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good on ya Stevie! I have utter faith in you girl. Back on, focused, on the ball... etc etc lol

I'm glad to see you bounce back from last night. Proud of you :bighug:

Hehehe, thank you hun. You do make me giggle :D

How did you get on at WI yesterday? :) xx

I lost 3 :D But I worry that I ruined things a little afterwards.... I uh..... I may have indulged in about 60 syns yesterday :/

Time to make that back up ;)

I lost 3 :D But I worry that I ruined things a little afterwards.... I uh..... I may have indulged in about 60 syns yesterday :/

Wow, 3 off!! That's fantastic, well done :D xx

I did this too! Lost 2lbs at WI last night but then ate home made pizza AND m&ms.. treat night.. right?! ;) x

I did this too! Lost 2lbs at WI last night but then ate home made pizza AND m&ms.. treat night.. right?! ;) x

Well done on losing 2lb. Hope you enjoyed your treat :) xx

Wii Zumba - First session

Well guys, have not long ago finished my first attempt at Wii Zumba! I am sooo knackered, but had so much fun :D

I managed to last for about 40 minutes, which I didn't think was bad for my first go. Hoping to have another go tomorrow too - this Body Magic will shake off those lbs in no time :cool:

Now just about to enjoy a cuppa and a HiFi - just realised I hadn't had my B choice yet, bonus!! ;)

Last edited:
:D glad you enjoyed the zumba hun, I'm going to get Chris to set Kinect up for me so I can start using Just Dance 3

:D glad you enjoyed the zumba hun, I'm going to get Chris to set Kinect up for me so I can start using Just Dance 3

Oooh you have a Kinect? You'll have to let me know what they're like once it's up and running hun! I've been thinking of getting one for my Xbox, just for a bit of a change from the Wii :)

I've not played Just Dance 3 before, but I love the first two so I'm sure this one will be just as much fun! I'm jealous that you have it lol :D xx

Love the sound of the 'dumplings'- how did you do them?? :)

Hi Stevie - just popping in to advise I lost just the 2lb tonight. I had hoped for more but now just 3lb from my original target range (and free SW again lol).

I have reduced my target on here, but not told them that yet lol.

Steve

Love the sound of the 'dumplings'- how did you do them?? :)

Hey hun! They're really simple to make :)

I make up some 'smash', mixed with a vegetable stock cube and some garlic and chilli flakes from a grinder. Rolled them into little balls and placed on a baking tray. Then pop them in the oven to crispen up and go golden brown - you may need to turn them a few times through baking.

They're really tasty and a Syn free alternative to 'proper' dumplings. Enjoy xx

Hi Stevie - just popping in to advise I lost just the 2lb tonight. I had hoped for more but now just 3lb from my original target range (and free SW again lol).

I have reduced my target on here, but not told them that yet lol.

Steve

2lb off is fab Steve, well done!! Bet you'll be back at target range in no time! Love a good freebie lol :)

Hope you have a cracking week!

2lb off is fab Steve, well done!! Bet you'll be back at target range in no time! Love a good freebie lol :)

Hope you have a cracking week!

Well I will try, but I don't mind telling you Stevie, you've really set me away with dumpling talk. Now trying to think of a extra lean mince and dumplings... with proper suet - it would have to be synned of course, but as 1oz of flour is 5 syns, a slightly weaker mix of 2 parts flower to 1 part suet might be a good way to spend 15 syns!

Proper northeast food eh Stevie? - puddin's in the corner!

:D

They're great hun :D I've used it before, but when we were away over xmas, Chris packed it away, so he just needs to set it up again for me lol

Hey hun! They're really simple to make :)

I make up some 'smash', mixed with a vegetable stock cube and some garlic and chilli flakes from a grinder. Rolled them into little balls and placed on a baking tray. Then pop them in the oven to crispen up and go golden brown - you may need to turn them a few times through baking.

They're really tasty and a Syn free alternative to 'proper' dumplings. Enjoy xx

Can't wait to try them :D I'll let you know when I do, thank you :)

Day 16, Extra Easy: 19/01/12

Good morning everyone. Wow, Thursday already! If you stand on your tippy toes you can see the Weekend on it's way :p

I'm feeling really, really good today. I really enjoyed Wii Zumba last night, and am already looking forward to finishing work and having another blast of it tonight :party0049: I love it! I mean, I still wouldn't dare go to a proper class - but I don't mind dancing around my living room like a tit!

I'm also trying to mix things up a bit today when it comes to my Healthy Extras. I figured a bit of a change might stop me from getting bored and keep me on track :)

Sending some positive vibes to you all :vibes: Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 Chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2 Syns) with 125ml Semi-Skimmed Milk (Half of HExA) topped with a chopped Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with SW Chicken Tikka (S) and Salad (S)
- Activia Raspberry FF SnackPot

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with 2 WW Low Fat Cheese Triangles (Half of HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with SW Roast Potatoes, Carrots (S) and Green Beans (S)

Snack:
- Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion flavour Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- HiFi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 12
Exercise: 40 minutes of Wii Zumba

Attachments

• IMG-20120119-00662.jpg
    IMG-20120119-00662.jpg
    451.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Well guys, have not long ago finished my first attempt at Wii Zumba! I am sooo knackered, but had so much fun :D

I managed to last for about 40 minutes, which I didn't think was bad for my first go. Hoping to have another go tomorrow too - this Body Magic will shake off those lbs in no time
:cool:

Now just about to enjoy a cuppa and a HiFi - just realised I hadn't had my B choice yet, bonus!!
;)

Zumba is my fave wii game! Got my wii boxed up at my uni house as have no tv to plug it into! Getting a non uni flat when I graduate in July so v excited to have it set up again! Hopefully then i'll be almost to target and can use it to really tone up!

How has your week been so far? Hope its been good to you! Speak soon

Katie xxx

Food looks very tasty today hun :) Glad you like the zumba - I just think the time flys by and you don't overally feel like you are exercising! Hope you have a good day! xx

Thanks hun! Having a bit of a change today - notice I'm not having Jacket Potato, Cheese and Baked Beans for once :p

Loved the Wii Zumba!! Thanks to everyone who recommended it :) Can't wait to give it another go tonight.

Hope you're feeling a bit better about things today hun, and I hope that you're bank manage to sort things out quickly for you xx

Back