The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Good luck tonight! don't know about you but I hate being an evening weigher lol! xx

Yes, me too!! Luckily though with being on the social team I don't have to wait until 5pm to get weighed! I usually go over early and get weighed early before helping out my C. Roll on 4:20 lol! xx

Yes, me too!! Luckily though with being on the social team I don't have to wait until 5pm to get weighed! I usually go over early and get weighed early before helping out my C. Roll on 4:20 lol! xx

Ah that's not so bad then! Roll on 7pm for me.. :rolleyes: xx

Arghhh, I can't stop eating this morning!! All on plan stuff, but I'm a bit worried. I think my gain will now be a little larger than expected, as I never normally eat anything before weigh in. I know it's naughty and everyone has an opinion on it, but I've pretty much always done it that way from the start. Oh well, nevermind! :giggle: Really just hoping my gain isn't too large. I can live with about 2lb . . .

Arghhh, I can't stop eating this morning!! All on plan stuff, but I'm a bit worried. I think my gain will now be a little larger than expected, as I never normally eat anything before weigh in. I know it's naughty and everyone has an opinion on it, but I've pretty much always done it that way from the start. Oh well, nevermind! :giggle: Really just hoping my gain isn't too large. I can live with about 2lb . . .

Me too! today i've had fruit for breakfast, ryvitas with low low spead, pot of grapes, another banana and a lemon greek style muller for dinner. Fudge! (expression, I've not ate any!) :giggle: Never normally eat as much on WI day. Ah well, what will be will be for both of us! :) xx

Last edited:
Thank you! Feeling really positive today, although I have no idea what the scales will say. I'll be pleased with a small gain - just hope it's not too large as I don't want to end up back at square one by the time I get Christmas and New Year done with.

My plan now is to be good all of the time, up until my Christmas meal. I'll have that one meal off plan and then get right back on it the next day. I'm also planning on sticking to plan right up until Christmas day, and then allowing myself whatever I want on Christmas/Boxing day. Hopefully back on plan after that until New Years Eve, and then back on it again New Years day!! That's my plan anyway, will see how it goes :giggle:

Tea last night wasn't very nice if I'm honest lol! I saw a recipe on here for a creamy bacon, leek and potato bake using stock and low fat creme fraiche. I kind of adapted it and used Quorn pieces, leeks, potatos, veg stock and quark, all layered up in a dish. The quark ended up curdling and was really icky so I just picked out the potatoes, leeks and Quorn that hadn't been "infected" :giggle:

Hope you're having a great week! xx

Oh god, I'm planning christmas eve off too!! Lol oh well, I gained 9.5lb over a fortnight, so I can't do too badly over 3 days can I?! Lol

I'm having a good week but it sure is hard ignoring all the christmas treats this time of year :( they had cream cakes at work at lunch time!! Ill be pleased I've resisted when I get on the scales tomorrow though hopefully.

I know a lot of people don't eat on weigh in day, but you've never given me the impression that you're one of them!! I eat lol although I think we all have weird habits, mines to always eat the same lunch, a mugshot, pineapple fingers and a yoghurt :/ I don't know how I got into that habit but one day I had something different and only lost 1/2lb!! So I don't want to change it now :)

I weigh in at 5:30, and I don't really mind it being that time. As long as we don't eat more than usual we're not gonna weigh heavier right?

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :banana dancer:

I am so happy, in fact I'm ecstatic! Just back from weigh in with a maintain tonight! Was so expecting a gain so I'm absolutely thrilled! It just shows that Body Magic really does pay off :D

I know it could still catch me up though, so it's back to best behaviour tomorrow! Got my Christmas meal to look forward to on Friday so I'm focusing on being good so I can enjoy myself then! Really feeling quite empowered after tonight.

Slimming World, you rock!! :bananalove:

Well done on the maintain, glad you're happy with it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats hunny I am so pleased for you, I am a real fan of body magic it really does work.

Good morning diary. I am still beaming this morning with last nights result! Although, I know I need to be careful in case last week catches up with me.

I have my works Christmas meal on Friday, and I have worked out that my meal alone is going to be at least 70 Syns - I haven't picked SW friendly meals at all, I've just picked what I wanted. It's a once a year occasion and I want to enjoy it. There will also be extra Syns from a few glasses of wine too.

So . . . my plan is to use minimal Syns for the rest of the week, and plenty of Body Magic too! I've really enjoyed starting back up with my Body Magic this week so I'm definitely going to try and keep it up this week. I've only got 2.5lb to go until I hit my Christmas wish, and 2 more WI's left before Christmas - I really would love to do it!!

I'm starting this week off with a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Nothing! We had a really long team meeting this morning which left me with no time to have any breakfast. Will probably end up having my fruit with lunch instead.

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Philly Light (HExA)
- Grapes

Dinner:
- Red Lentil Bolognese (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Red Lentils) served with Pasta and topped with Cheese (HExA)
- Garlic Bread made from a Weight Watchers Petit Pain (HExB)
red lentil bolognese.jpg

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 1 x Weight Watchers Petit Pain

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
oo jealous of your 2 WI's before Christmas! I only have one which is next week, then my next is on the 27th xx

oo jealous of your 2 WI's before Christmas! I only have one which is next week, then my next is on the 27th xx

I know, I'm so pleased my group still have 2 left!! It's because my lovely C is giving her Sunday up to put on a special group. We will get weighed next Tuesday (18th) and then again on the Sunday (23rd) - it's basically just to keep us on track in the run up to Christmas. She's also putting a group on on the following Sunday (30th) and then it will go back to normal, with the next WI being Tuesday 8th January. That gives us a week and 2 days to get rid of our New Year gains lol! :giggle:

The Sunday groups are just going to be a drop in between 11-1pm. I'll be there for the duration as I've offered to help out with my usual pay station duties, and I'm going to make some SW Christmas biscuits and truffles to take over with me - my C is making some little mince pies :) I think it's a great idea and I'm so pleased my C is putting it on, as I know I wouldn't stick to plan if I thought I wasn't getting weighed again for a couple of weeks.

I know, I'm so pleased my group still have 2 left!! It's because my lovely C is giving her Sunday up to put on a special group. We will get weighed next Tuesday (18th) and then again on the Sunday (23rd) - it's basically just to keep us on track in the run up to Christmas. She's also putting a group on on the following Sunday (30th) and then it will go back to normal, with the next WI being Tuesday 8th January. That gives us a week and 2 days to get rid of our New Year gains lol! :giggle:

The Sunday groups are just going to be a drop in between 11-1pm. I'll be there for the duration as I've offered to help out with my usual pay station duties, and I'm going to make some SW Christmas biscuits and truffles to take over with me - my C is making some little mince pies :) I think it's a great idea and I'm so pleased my C is putting it on, as I know I wouldn't stick to plan if I thought I wasn't getting weighed again for a couple of weeks.

Ah that's lovely :) I'm really tempted to visit some new groups after New Year and see which ones seem good near me. We don't have a permanent consultant at the mo and stand ins haven't been great. The first C I ever had at the old Jesmond venue was great- but she was a 6 month stand in, I was there for 2 of them. Would love to go to one of her other groups but they're all in North Shields- bit of a treck just for SW lol! Christmas week and New Years week, we've moved to Thursdays xx

Back