The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Sorry I've been AWOL, had a bit of a manic weekend. On Saturday morning I got up and did two classes at the gym - CXWORX followed by BodyPump. Came home and made a lovely SW fry up for my mam and I, as an early mothers day treat. And then Saturday night was going out to celebrate my friend Katie's 21st which is on Wednesday. Except I was throwing up and could barely walk by about 10:30pm, and I am not convinced it was the alcohol, as I had barely drank anything! I had to get a taxi home and for the majority of yesterday I was hugging the toilet. So as you can imagine, did not really stick to plan, just ate what I could when I could - which included two slices of white toast with butter :eek:

Still have a bit of a funny tummy today but I am over the worst of it, whatever it was. I will be 100% back on plan today and hope that I have not done too much damage with my messed up eating, etc.

One positive for today is that I get my new iPhone 5, woop!! Have never been a fan of iPhones, but after having BlackBerry's for the last 4/5 years, I felt I needed a change. The iPhone also has so many more apps than what you can get on a Blackberry. My current BB has been broken for the last 6 months or so. It is the torch, but it only works when it is closed - when you slide it up to reveal the keypad underneath the screen cuts out. EE wanted me to pay £25 for a replacement but I thought stuff that, not when I'm due an upgrade. So I've just been baring with it. It will be nice to finally be back to having a fully functioning phone.

Anyway, today is going to be a Green day . . .

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Garlic & Herb Philly Light (HExA)

Dinner:
- Quorn Chilli (Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Heinz 5 Beans (SS), Tomato Puree (S), Garlic & Chilli (S) and Chilli Powder) served with Potato Wedges and Cheese (HExA)

Other:
-

Healthy A: 75g Philly Light & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 6 x Finn Crisp

Daily Syns: / 15

Hope ya feeling better - and you will love your iphone5! I've had iPhones since they first came out and won't ever change I don't think! Make sure you get a case for your iPhone5 as the metal it's made of really easily dinks if you drop it!!! Just a little warning!!!! It's a great phone though and so fast :)

Hope ya feeling better - and you will love your iphone5! I've had iPhones since they first came out and won't ever change I don't think! Make sure you get a case for your iPhone5 as the metal it's made of really easily dinks if you drop it!!! Just a little warning!!!! It's a great phone though and so fast :)

I can't wait! It's coming between 12:30-16:30, so it should be there waiting for me when I get home. I've already bought 3 very girly, blingy cases for it, and they also sent out screen protectors with them. I am going to be a paranoid wreck with it :giggle: Have seen the way they can shatter! xx

Thought I'd share the most recent picture of me - this was on Saturday night, a couple of hours before I became ill and had to go home...

IMG-20130309-00873.jpg

Yikes- sorry to hear you've been unwell! glad you're feeling better now :) I love my Iphone, wouldn't have anything else! xx

Thanks everyone. Feeling a bit perkier this afternoon. Just looking forward to finishing work and having a nice hot bath and an early night, that should sort me out good and proper :) xx

Feeling tonnes better today thank you! Just dreading weigh in, wonder how much damage I've caused this week :eek: Oh well xx

Good luck for tonight! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back