The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

The in's and out's of Fast Forward aren't allowed to be discussed on here I'm afraid hun! It's a personalised plan for each individual and should only be used when you're really really struggling. As it's quite a harsh, strict plan. To be honest, it's really tough! It gives great results, but it can only be followed for one week at a time. It's not something you can do every week. I think it's more to show you how much easier / flexible the other plans are, and to get you focused on them again. I don't really think I am allowed to say much more than that, but you could always ask your C to explain it to you if you want to know more x

Ah that's ok chick I have no intention of doing anything like that at the moment I had just never even heard of it before! How random that its kept so secret though lol xx
P.s have a good day! Xx

Just popping in to say Hi :) & subscribe

Thank you lovely! I am feeling more positive today. Don't get me wrong, I am still not 100% but it is a big improvement from Tuesday / yesterday.

Giving SW a break had crossed my mind, but I know exactly what will happen. I'll pile all of this weight back on and end up back at square one! I mean, last week I fell off the plan for 5 days and ate nothing but rubbish. Being off plan for a few weeks or even months would be ridiculous for me. There's no way I'd make even slightly healthy choices. I'd just see it as an excuse to pig out and gorge on rubbish until I decided to get back on plan - lord only knows when that would be! Once I'm off it I struggle to get back on. I am also a bit precious with my awards and I really wouldn't want to lose them all!

In my head I am starting over from scratch, just not officially. I'm hoping that going back to basics this week can give me the boost I desperately need.

Your advice is always really comforting, and you are a massive inspiration to me. Your losses every week are amazing, and I hope that I can get back to those continual losses which I know I can do! Thank you so much xx

I know exactly what you mean as I'd be the same myself. That's why I'm so focused all the time because I can't just have one off plan treat, because that turns into the whole day or gorging on loads of rubbish. Did I mention on here that I ate 4 Millie's cookies, a greggs yum yum doughnut a full Turkish meal AND a nando's chicken burger in one day last time I went off plan? Not good! Lol

i think doing fast forward is a good idea for you. I remember the last time you did it and you seemed to enjoy it (if that's possible with that plan? Lol) do it and see how you go! X
The in's and out's of Fast Forward aren't allowed to be discussed on here I'm afraid hun! It's a personalised plan for each individual and should only be used when you're really really struggling. As it's quite a harsh, strict plan. To be honest, it's really tough! It gives great results, but it can only be followed for one week at a time. It's not something you can do every week. I think it's more to show you how much easier / flexible the other plans are, and to get you focused on them again. I don't really think I am allowed to say much more than that, but you could always ask your C to explain it to you if you want to know more x
This makes sense, doing that for a full week you'd feel as if you were eating for England once you got back on the normal plans lol x

Glad to see you feeling more upbeat and well done on resisting the evil bakery items.

I gave in at work today with a chocolate caramel shortbread, but was quite proud of myself as I checked the cals so I could work out the syns first.... means I can't have my planned syns for this evening but I'm sure I can manage that (luckily I have loads of fruit and free things to keep myself occupied with if I get the munchies)

Stick at it and I'm sure you'll soon be feeling completely upbeat again and all for it, there are so many good foods we can have on slimming world, but it is so easy to forget that at times and get frustrated with it all.

I'm very intrigued about this. Why aren't people allowed discuss it?

I think it's because it's tailored to the individual- you get a certain number of 'units' to use. Also as its only meant to be for 1 week at a time, SW don't want it widely publicised! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yup, what Joanne said! Fast Forward is personal for each individual, so what might work for you wouldn't necessarily work for me too.

It's also a very restrictive plan - everything has to be weighed / counted and it's very limited. It's meant to be used as a last resort and SW don't want us using it every week - it's only to be used for one week, and then to back to the 'normal' plans'

I don't really think I'm allowed to say much more than that. There's a thread on Fast Forward somewhere that states (in an email from SW HQ) that we shouldn't talk about it on Mini's. But if you felt it was something you needed to try, your consultant would sit down with you and talk you through it xx

Morning , have a good day lovley xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely lady :wavey:

Thank you, feeling quite positive today. Hope you have another fab day on plan, you're on a roll! Xxx

Morning diary, Happy Friday! Well, it could be not so happy depending on how you look at it - my danger zone has officially arrived. Eek, must stay on plan this weekend and stay away from temptation.

I didn't go to the gym last night as the class was only a 30 minute one, and then none of the other classes I do were on afterwards. It was BodyAttack or BodyPump - both of which I'm not overly keen on. So I thought it was a bit pointless getting myself ready and driving over there for the sake of half an hour. I'm going to two tonight though! Abs Blast (which I've not yet tried), and then BodyCombat afterwards. Looking forward to it :)

Today I'm going to have a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Tomato & Herb flavour Mug Shot
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and Low Low (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Flump (3 Syns)
- Half a Cadbury Easter Egg Shell (13.5 Syns)

Healthy A:
60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 4 x Ryvita Original

Daily Syns: 16.5
Weekly Syns: 26.5 / 105

Last edited:
I'm yet to try pasta with low low- think i'll give it a go for a quick dinner over the weekend! xx

I'm yet to try pasta with low low- think i'll give it a go for a quick dinner over the weekend! xx

It's so nice! Literally takes 10 minutes to make too. That's why I thought it'd be handy for tonight with not getting back in from the Gym until about 7. It's also nice if you switch the quorn pieces for bacon :drool: Yum! xx

plus, it's not really the sort of thing slimming world stands for, it stands for these amazing, filling, non restrictive plans so they probably don't want to promote it x

Morning diary, Happy Friday! Well, it could be not so happy depending on how you look at it - my danger zone has officially arrived. Eek, must stay on plan this weekend and stay away from temptation.

I didn't go to the gym last night as the class was only a 30 minute one, and then none of the other classes I do were on afterwards. It was BodyAttack or BodyPump - both of which I'm not overly keen on. So I thought it was a bit pointless getting myself ready and driving over there for the sake of half an hour. I'm going to two tonight though! Abs Blast (which I've not yet tried), and then BodyCombat afterwards. Looking forward to it :)

Today I'm going to have a Green day . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- "Magic Porridge" (HExB) with Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese and Cherry Tomatoes (S)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Pieces (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and Low Low (HExA)

Other:
- Highlights Bourneville Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA)
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats & 4 x Ryvita Original

Daily Syns: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Brilliant day Hun, the pasta does sound lush! I'm going to try the macaroni from the new mag on Monday I think, ill prepare it before I go to Zumba then stick it in the oven while I get a shower. Easy food! Did you do the meatball pasta bake? Seen a lot of peoples photosof it on Instagram, it looks bloody lovely!

Oh and as for the 30 min workouts, if your gym starts doing metafit, DO IT! Even though its only 30 mins, it's worth it. X

Well done for a good plan Stevie! Exercising on a Friday night is sure to be a great way to limit any drinking damage! May have to try that myself over the weekend! Have a fab day x

Brilliant day Hun, the pasta does sound lush! I'm going to try the macaroni from the new mag on Monday I think, ill prepare it before I go to Zumba then stick it in the oven while I get a shower. Easy food! Did you do the meatball pasta bake? Seen a lot of peoples photosof it on Instagram, it looks bloody lovely!

Oh and as for the 30 min workouts, if your gym starts doing metafit, DO IT! Even though its only 30 mins, it's worth it. X

Oooh, I want to try the mac & cheese too!! It looks gorgeous. I had the meatball pasta bake last week and it was okay. Literally nothing more than that lol. I probably wouldn't make it again - was very disappointed!

Did the MetaFit last Saturday and although it was hard I enjoyed it! It's designed so that it is the only workout you would need to do in a day, even though it is only 30 mins. It wasn't on last night though, it was CXWORX which is basically just toning anyway. A lot of the stuff I could do from home - crunches, planks, squats, etc.

Enjoy your meal tonight and have fun at Boogie Nights too! xx

Well done for a good plan Stevie! Exercising on a Friday night is sure to be a great way to limit any drinking damage! May have to try that myself over the weekend! Have a fab day x

Well my plan isn't to limit the drinking damage, it's to not drink at all :giggle: I'll not be back from the gym until about 6.45 so the time I've had a bath, made and eaten tea, I'll not be bothered to get ready and go out! It'll be an early night so I'm up and ready for classes in the morning - well that's the plan anyway :) x

Oooh, I want to try the mac & cheese too!! It looks gorgeous. I had the meatball pasta bake last week and it was okay. Literally nothing more than that lol. I probably wouldn't make it again - was very disappointed!

Did the MetaFit last Saturday and although it was hard I enjoyed it! It's designed so that it is the only workout you would need to do in a day, even though it is only 30 mins. It wasn't on last night though, it was CXWORX which is basically just toning anyway. A lot of the stuff I could do from home - crunches, planks, squats, etc.

Well my plan isn't to limit the drinking damage, it's to not drink at all :giggle: I'll not be back from the gym until about 6.45 so the time I've had a bath, made and eaten tea, I'll not be bothered to get ready and go out! It'll be an early night so I'm up and ready for classes in the morning - well that's the plan anyway :) x

Sorry, I wrote that wrong that's what I meant haha! I plan on not drinking now til at least June (both for medical and weight loss reasons) but the idea of replacing potential pub time with exercise seems like a good plan!
shame you didn't like the meatball pasta, I was in love with it and I'm counting down for lunch when I can eat the leftovers hahaha! x

Thank you xx

I don't think the meatball pasta bake will feature in this house anyway my family are fussy lol I'm thinking of making chicken yakitore from the Asia book for myself and my mam tomorrow, others don't fancy it so they can make their own ;) ill let you know what the mac and cheese is like!

With the metafit I find I feel weird afterwards, like shaky lol literally feels as if my body is vibrating! Do you do the squat thrusts in yours? I couldn't do them the first week and I felt as if I nailed them on Wednesday, and the instructor told me I was doing them right when I said this. Proud of me! Lol it is really hard though. I've never done CXWORX. X

Back