The Quest to become thin and to fit into that bridesmaid dress

dablaksista

Silver Member
Hello everyone. My friend is gettin married abroad on 5th September and I have given myself until 26th August to loose 50lbs. I have also had my first fitting for my bridesmaid dress and have ordered it two sizes smaller than I currently am...I will try and post what I intend to eat daily and then update it at the end of the day on whether i stuck to the plan. Wish me luck :)

DAY ONE

Breakfast:Wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs, mushrooms n dairylea cheese + piece of fruit

Lunch:Jacket with dairylea n beans
Dinner:Creamy Carbonara (Slimming World recipe)

Snacks:Mullerlight, fruit, 2 x cereal bars and if i feel extra extra hungry, pieces of chicken that is already cooked.

Good luck, nothing like a weddding to motivate you into losing weight. I lost 2 stone for my sisters wedding 2 years ago, but have since put it back on, so I started SW yesterday.

I have not been on plan the last couple of days because i have just been working non stop on uni assignments..

So far this is what I have eaten. It is a weird combination but I gotta empty the food in my house n freezer, so I can start again.

1/2 Ainsley Harriott veg cous + 1/2 tin of baked beans and a drink of peppermint. I don't feel overstuffed, I feel like I ate just enough..

Lunch:1/3 ASDA Gammon Steak and bowl of Veg and drank 1.25l water. Had a packed of fruit pastelles and a pack of wrigleys extra chewy mints

Dinner: gammon + cous cous + beans. 1.5l water n 2 thin slices of Jamaican Spiced Bun

Last edited:
Back