The Ramblings of a Cheekypasterfield

Good morning :)

Had a bit of a naught night after I posted on here.....

Hubby brought up the sweet popcorn and it was calling me lol sadly it was one of them foods that once I start it is so hard to stop :(

I did stop and I know I probably had about 45g which is 11 syns ooops :8

Nevermind it's the first time since starting that I've done this. I did stop which was hard as there's still 65g left in the bag so could have had at least 30g lol

Draw a line and continue on my positive path :)

Good morning :) Had a bit of a naught night after I posted on here..... Hubby brought up the sweet popcorn and it was calling me lol sadly it was one of them foods that once I start it is so hard to stop :( I did stop and I know I probably had about 45g which is 11 syns ooops :8 Nevermind it's the first time since starting that I've done this. I did stop which was hard as there's still 65g left in the bag so could have had at least 30g lol Draw a line and continue on my positive path :)

I like popcorn too so I don't have it in the house. I'd tell bf off if he was eating food I liked as it's hard staying on track some days with lots of temptations.

Well done on the exercising looks fabulous. I find that because I've signed up for a run in June it keeps me on track. I want less pounds to carry around the 5k track lol.

Are you attending a class or doing it from home?

Thank you Blue. I'm doing it from home. I'm really not into the whole class process so would rather spend the £5 on a Zumba class. What about you? are you home or class

I joined the class as I like being accountable. Keeps me on track knowing I go to class, plus my class are lovely with loads of ideals and recipes. Oh and I love to get my weight loss stickers he he.

I needed it explaining as last time I did it there were red and green days.

Do you weigh on a particular day? Or are you a daily weighed ?

Hiya I'm weighing on a Tuesday and so far I'm being good not jumping on and off the scales lol

Today has been bit of a funny day

Day 5 - Green

Breakfast - Porridge with Skimmed milk and banana

Lunch - Cheese spread, pickle and 4 Ryvitas

Dinner - This is where I've had an odd one. We went out to the shops to pick up some school bits and ended up eating out i was initially going to have JP but thought I'd try a Vegetable noodles. After 3 bites I decided i didn't like it so not had much for dinner

Snacks - 30g Popcorn (9.5)
4 x Mini Jaffa cakes (4)
2 x Alpen Light Bars (6) - Had as a replacement dinner

Drinks - Tea (1)

HEA - Skimmed milk
HEA - Cheese spread
HEB - Porridge
HEB - 4 x Ryvitas

Total Syns = 20.5

Draw a line time

Last edited:
Boo that's not good about dinner, will you have something later?

Well I've been good all day but this evening I've been naughty.....am I upset? Nope!

For me SW is for life and it would be ridiculous to think that I'm going to be 1 million percent on plan for the rest of my life.

I'm content that I'll get back on plan tomorrow, I'm not going to let any negative thoughts take hold of me as that's just distructive and I can easily then eat more.

Onwards and forwards x

Good morning everyone :)

Time to be back on plan. I've still got 4 days until weigh in.

Auntie Flow has arrived so should be feeling less bloated soon yay

My youngest visit her playschool today which is connected to the school she's going to in Sept so that's going to be exciting.

I'm then coming back home to plan every meal for the week. I always just do dinners but im going to try and do every meal x

Feeling frumpy today :( and feel like I'm snacking alot which I'm not but feels it

So far I've had

Breakfast - 1 x banana and yogurt

Lunch - SW Chips with BBQ sauce (2) and yoghurt

Snacks - SW Haribo Jelly Sweets (0.5)
2 x Mini Jaffa cakes (2)

Grazing and havinga bloated tummy just makes me feel like I'm failing.. Umph :(

So yesterday was a bad day :(

I was already feeling low but I then started planning my meals and I just felt so deflated.

All my evening meals are Extra Easy which means only one HEB and thats going to be a struggle for work as they're are days when I just need Porridge for breakfast then a HEB for lunch.

This then lead me to review the plan and I then decided I'd move to WW F&H. This then took me on the path of 'I'm off the diet until tomorrow so let's eat lots of naughty foods'

So I looked at WW F&H but the difference between the plans told me that SW is better but by then I've eaten a gazillion syns.

This morning I've realised that SW is better for me. I just need to find a way around only having 1 HEB and I think it might be using my syns.

I know I won't always need it but I think this might be the best way forward.

Time to draw a line and restart

How's your weekend been have you managed to get your head in gear and get back on plan.

Hiya just checking in to see how you are doing?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

It's normal, no worries, you will get back on track as soon as you feel better. I think minimins is great because we can see that we are all humans and we are going to have these "bad" days sometimes, the important thing is to find your motivation later :)
We will be here waiting and supporting!

Hello sorry I've not posted. Last week really wasn't very good :( but TOTM is here and just couldn't get on plan. I also gained 1lb x

Well that's not too bad of a gain with a bad week and totm

At least you can draw a line under it and get on the plan. That pound will come off fast

Back