The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

I hope they don't do the 13 week thing as I won't be happy. I was looking at maybe 20/25 weeks ... I might have to start over at another pharmacy if that's the case. My pharmacist is useless anyway ... He can barely speak english and seems interested in taking my money and getting rid. Works for me mostly as I just like to get weighed and then go but it doesn't help when I have questions.

I hope they don't do the 13 week thing as I won't be happy. I was looking at maybe 20/25 weeks ... I might have to start over at another pharmacy if that's the case. My pharmacist is useless anyway ... He can barely speak english and seems interested in taking my money and getting rid. Works for me mostly as I just like to get weighed and then go but it doesn't help when I have questions.

Then I'd totally ask if you can stay on TFR for the full 25 weeks if you need to and if he says no you can look to swap to another pharmacy (just put weights in your pockets that day so they don't suspect your low first week lol). Might be worth while scoping others out and seeing if there was one that suited you!

Then I'd totally ask if you can stay on TFR for the full 25 weeks if you need to and if he says no you can look to swap to another pharmacy (just put weights in your pockets that day so they don't suspect your low first week lol). Might be worth while scoping others out and seeing if there was one that suited you!

I will defo ask him tomorrow if I can do the 25 weeks max. I think I can get 6/7 stone off in another 19 weeks or am I been ambitious? I wanted to get to 14-15 stone you see then join slimming world. you made me spit water out over my desk at the weights in my pockets line lol

I will defo ask him tomorrow if I can do the 25 weeks max. I think I can get 6/7 stone off in another 19 weeks or am I been ambitious? I wanted to get to 14-15 stone you see then join slimming world. you made me spit water out over my desk at the weights in my pockets line lol

Lol- at least you're upping the water!!

I don't know if it is realistic- that's 4-5lbs a week so if that's your average loss then why not?

Lol- at least you're upping the water!!

I don't know if it is realistic- that's 4-5lbs a week so if that's your average loss then why not?

I think my average loss is 5lbs a week at the moment but as I get smaller I think that'll lower. Maybe I need to add another 10 weeks on. You ever read Betsys thread? She did LT and lost loads, it's a sticky thread somewhere. If she can stay on it that long then I can do it too.

I think my average loss is 5lbs a week at the moment but as I get smaller I think that'll lower. Maybe I need to add another 10 weeks on. You ever read Betsys thread? She did LT and lost loads, it's a sticky thread somewhere. If she can stay on it that long then I can do it too.

Of course you can do it... You are strong and focused :)

Oh you totally have the resolve! If it were me I'd add the 10 weeks and blow it out of the water!! At 5lb average I don't think you'll drop too far. No I haven't read her diary but must take a look, did hers taper off much towards the end?

Yeah its good! I would have loved to have seen her diary and her thoughts as she progressed through the diet...

So been weighed and got 5lbs :) absolutely over the moon. I've hit 3 stone off and also am bang on 21stone now. That's given me a much needed boost.

I'm absolutely delighted for you!!! Amazing results!

Did you ask about max length of time on LT?

So been weighed and got 5lbs :) absolutely over the moon. I've hit 3 stone off and also am bang on 21stone now. That's given me a much needed boost.

Wow just wow. Way to go girl!! You'll be out of the 20s in no time and you will never look back :)

I'm absolutely delighted for you!!! Amazing results!

Did you ask about max length of time on LT?

thank you :) yes he said with my start weight and the amount ive to lose then I can do it as long as I need but must see my doctor monthly once I complete 3 months. Delighted :)

Wow just wow. Way to go girl!! You'll be out of the 20s in no time and you will never look back :)

thank you :) I know to some people getting in the 19stones bracket isn't great but I'll be delighted to have my weight start with a 1. Hopefully I can get the 15lbs off in the next 4 weeks

Fantastic!! It's good that they want you to check in with the doctor as well that way you are confident that you are being well monitored!!

Fantastic!! It's good that they want you to check in with the doctor as well that way you are confident that you are being well monitored!!

yeah Its good of him, he surprised me actually. My doctor has been on at me for years to lose weight.

yeah Its good of him, he surprised me actually. My doctor has been on at me for years to lose weight.

When with your doctor make sure you discuss post weight loss options as well- I know people who've had skin removal once they maintained for a year and as you didn't go for weight loss surgery you should be entitled to something if you need it?

Back