The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

Thank you Curve :) so happy it's unreal.

Im going to treat myself to some new Mac make up as I said for every stone I lose I'd award myself with something Non food.

Oh I need more mac myself... Hoping I get it for my bday on Tuesday hehe

Well done you... You are a star!!!!!

Katie- amazing losses but you deserve it!! Can you imagine what that 2st 3lbs is like carrying around, it's like carrying a 3 year old.

Oh I need more mac myself... Hoping I get it for my bday on Tuesday hehe

Well done you... You are a star!!!!!

aww I hope you get some Mac for your birthday :) you deserve it. X

Katie- amazing losses but you deserve it!! Can you imagine what that 2st 3lbs is like carrying around, it's like carrying a 3 year old.

thank you

when you put it like it then it seems impossible, just can't imagine it. X

Hehe... I think the same I'm close to losing the sane wright as my extremely heavy 3.5yr old lol....

To think I was carrying him as extra weight.... Eek... That's heavy....!!!!

Oh I hope so :-D

It's bizarre to think we what we carry around as excess when it's put into context. There used to be a list on here of what certain pounds equated to.

You are smashing it!! A 5th of the way done is a really sizeable chunk. Well done you!!

31 bags of Sugar wow! I've lost about 10!! You go girl!

So it's day 32 and I am still 100% ... My water intake has been excellent this time around, a lot easier with exercising. I've been swimming 4 times weekly, done the exercise dvd a few times. My spinning bike gets delivered tomorrow eeeek!!! I have honestly never felt so focused.

There is the negatives of feeling cold and having that awful metallic taste in my mouth but the positives far outweigh any negative. I have gone down nearly dress sizes. Going to eBay some of my big clothes so they are gone forever .. Except one item so I have a reminder of something.

So it's day 32 and I am still 100% ... My water intake has been excellent this time around, a lot easier with exercising. I've been swimming 4 times weekly, done the exercise dvd a few times. My spinning bike gets delivered tomorrow eeeek!!! I have honestly never felt so focused.

There is the negatives of feeling cold and having that awful metallic taste in my mouth but the positives far outweigh any negative. I have gone down nearly dress sizes. Going to eBay some of my big clothes so they are gone forever .. Except one item so I have a reminder of something.

How many dress sizes? Great to hear you are doing great!!!!

I'm cold continuously!!!

If there is something you really like get it tailored in- I did this and kept the spare material as a reminder...

I'm cold continuously!!!

Me too at the moment. Drives me insane at work too as the air con always seems to be on.

If there is something you really like get it tailored in- I did this and kept the spare material as a reminder...

There isn't many of my 'fat clothes' I like .. Most were bought as were comfy, baggy and black. But maybe if I buy some new clothes that I actually like I'll do this

So im on my last day of week 5 and still 100% ... Feels like its getting easier and now not eating has become the norm. I feel so positive. Weigh in tomorrow, very excited. Hoping for a combined 11lbs these next two weeks to get to the 3 stone mark.

My spinning bike is fabulous, had a 30 min spin on Sat and Sun .. It's hard but felt so good after.

Well done missus! Glad the bike is working out well for you. 11lbs is a lot to lose over 2 weeks at this stage- good luck and I hope you hit your target!

Back