The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

I understand how you feel Hun no one really noticed with me until I'd lost loads! There's only my boyfriend who knows im on LT as i didnt want people knowing my business and i certainly dont care about listening to their uninformed opinions about it being dangerous etc...and now people are noticing its having an excuse for the weight loss haha! You will soon be there at the stage where your dad will have to change his tune and tell you you look great xx

Well i am going to have a right old ramble lol ... what a week it has being so far!!! I got weighed on Tuesday and lost 6lbs, it not only took me past the 2 stone mark but got me in the 18's so i'm extra proud and happy.

I have stayed 100% on the course, no way was i cheating but I forgot my shaker so was sat in mixing with a spoon and fork .. so lumpy but had to sit and tell myself what was a few lumps in my shakes for two days when they're making me less lumpy looking lol.

I have been on a course for the past two days so had no internet access to share my news with all your lovely people who make such a harder journey so much easier with the support :) thank you and hope you're all doing well xx

Well i am going to have a right old ramble lol ... what a week it has being so far!!! I got weighed on Tuesday and lost 6lbs, it not only took me past the 2 stone mark but got me in the 18's so i'm extra proud and happy.

I have stayed 100% on the course, no way was i cheating but I forgot my shaker so was sat in mixing with a spoon and fork .. so lumpy but had to sit and tell myself what was a few lumps in my shakes for two days when they're making me less lumpy looking lol.

I have been on a course for the past two days so had no internet access to share my news with all your lovely people who make such a harder journey so much easier with the support :) thank you and hope you're all doing well xx

Well done Katie!

I can sympathise with the lumpy shakes scenario. I had the exact same problem when I stayed at my Dad's at the weekend ;). I didn't want to ask for a blender or a whisk as my step-mum is on crutches and supposed to be resting and my Dad can just about find the kettle! I knew if I started hunting then Vicky would get up to help so I had a lumpy dinner on Sunday night and an equally lumpy breakfast on Monday!

Wish I'd packed a shaker:cry:

xx

What you need is a distraction. When I started mine and all the way through to completion, during the nights where I especially craved certain foods, I just replaced it by playing some games on my computer or reading a really interesting novel. When you are busy doing stuff you will barely register the hunger! Try some exercise games on the wii or something. Oh and sleep early. That takes away the boredom which I find is associated with hunger. Plus sleeping burns calories as well.
That worked for me anyway.

A very testing and busy weekend for me (go away December i require a quiet calender lol) .. but yes i remained 100% but it was the toughest weekend yet as i was tempted to eat throughout so i just don't know how.

I am still tempted to eat today .. very tempted and can't get a portion of chippy chips and curry sauce out of my head :( one part of me is just thinking oh well its nearly Xmas so stuff and restart after and then other is saying be strong and behave .. lost lady today guys!!!

Hope all you guys are doing well :) xx

A very testing and busy weekend for me (go away December i require a quiet calender lol) .. but yes i remained 100% but it was the toughest weekend yet as i was tempted to eat throughout so i just don't know how.

I am still tempted to eat today .. very tempted and can't get a portion of chippy chips and curry sauce out of my head :( one part of me is just thinking oh well its nearly Xmas so stuff and restart after and then other is saying be strong and behave .. lost lady today guys!!!

Hope all you guys are doing well :) xx

Step AWAY from the curry/chips Katie! You really don't want to give yourself more to do after Christmas! Chippy chips and curry sauce will still be there when you're at target!

xx

Step AWAY from the curry/chips Katie! You really don't want to give yourself more to do after Christmas! Chippy chips and curry sauce will still be there when you're at target!

xx

I know and you're right .. i think i just needed someone to tell me that lol. I don't even like curry sauce though which is so bizarre lol

I will not eat!! xx

Couldn't agree more! If you enjoy them too much it will be a nightmare going back to 100%

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know and you're right .. i think i just needed someone to tell me that lol. I don't even like curry sauce though which is so bizarre lol

I will not eat!! xx

Good girl :D
Xx

Chips are the number one top of the list foods to avoid. Research shows over time, nothing gains us more weight than fried French fries. Give it a wide berth!

Hi Katie

I am the same this weekend it has been the toughest ever :( I have refeed on Friday and im still struggling :( I came home this evening and had a slice of ham :( it wasnt even nice at all!! Just really not in the zone anymore think im in the xmas mode way too early :( was so tempted to get take away on sunday but I stayed strong! Now im thinking to myself will I just go on refeed early i.e. tomorrow or will I try stick it out until friday!!

You are doing so great Katie being really strong and it will pay off !! x

Second day of Week 7 and still 100% ... i have just done 7 night 12 hour night shifts so had no time to post :( missed all you guys and your wonderful support and inspiration.

Have had weigh in 5 and 6 since my last log on and lost 10lbs combined which makes me very happy and even more assured going into Xmas as a 100%'er.

I don't think i have ever had so much energy and i am really starting to tell the difference in my clothes whoop!!! I know i need the next size down but can't quite accept it lol.

How's everyone else getting on??

Happy Crimbo to you all :) xx

Hi Katie

Delighted to see you getting on so well :) ill be back with you on the 3rd / 4th January :) hope you have a lovely christmas and you are doing brilliantly fair play to you sticking it so long :) x

Well not being on for a while, went to Glasgow to stay with my grandad for Xmas and New Year and work has been madness since i got back so not really had time to post, although have been reading when i could.

I stayed 100% over Xmas and New Year, so pleased i did as i lost another half a stone over the two weeks, i know if i'd have come off i'd be at least plus a stone right now and feeling so bad. I have learnt a massive lesson and realised that excuses of stopping for Xmas or a party etc do me no good at all and i can actually beat the temptation and continue straight through to my goal. Nothing will make me come off this before target.

I am 6lbs away from 4 stone i am hoping to achieve that by the end of Jan. Happy New Year to you all and hope you're all doing fabulous :) xx

Thats fantastic Katie. Really big well done for staying 100% over Chrismas. I just couldn't do it. I really admire you. Good luck.

Well not being on for a while, went to Glasgow to stay with my grandad for Xmas and New Year and work has been madness since i got back so not really had time to post, although have been reading when i could.

I stayed 100% over Xmas and New Year, so pleased i did as i lost another half a stone over the two weeks, i know if i'd have come off i'd be at least plus a stone right now and feeling so bad. I have learnt a massive lesson and realised that excuses of stopping for Xmas or a party etc do me no good at all and i can actually beat the temptation and continue straight through to my goal. Nothing will make me come off this before target.

I am 6lbs away from 4 stone i am hoping to achieve that by the end of Jan. Happy New Year to you all and hope you're all doing
fabulous :) xx

Well done Katie! What an inspiration :D

Well done Katie :) What an inspirational read your diary is! I'm at a similar start weight to you, and like you, this time I am losing this weight for me, and I'm ready and prepared for it (only day 4 mind, but going really well :) ). Hopefully that will carry me through. I admire you immensely for staying 100% over Christmas. That's not easy to do. Keep up the good work and you will soon be at your goal :) How comfortable will summertime be for you this year? :D xx

You'll have that 6lbs off in no time. Well done!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Looking at your weighloss chart you got at the end of your messages I would say you are doing amazingly well.

I guess third time lucky was the charm for you.

Congrats on all your hard work :D

Back