The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

I hope you get 10lbs plus :) im hoping for that too.

Yes shamefully ive done it a few times prior to this, each time I've failed though cos ive either not been right emotionally or someone does something to ruin it (my fault for letting them) . Last time my head was right and emotionally I felt great then a few weeks in something happened in my life that threw me off. I feel this time ive got my head in it and my emotions right but also I'm at a stage in my life where nothing or no one can or will throw me off, it's all about me now. I'm doing it for me.

I know people often think, oh a serial shaker, someone who stops and starts, but those attempts and those journeys happened for a reason, they gave me the experience to be able to eventually get it right. We learn from mistakes and you've gotta keep trying until you succeed.

Is is this your first attempt? X

Just had my first weigh in and I have lost 15lbs :D:) utterly shocked but over the moon.

One week at 100% and it's been hard but that's made it all worth it.

Oh my god katie thats amazing well done wow what a loss. I also had my first weigh in and lost 9Ibs so delighted with that also. I ment to ask u katie have you much to loose?

Oh my god katie thats amazing well done wow what a loss. I also had my first weigh in and lost 9Ibs so delighted with that also. I ment to ask u katie have you much to loose?

Thank you :) super well done on your loss too, that's an amazing loss.

i have at least 12st to lose :-( you? X

Well done katie... Ypu should be so proud of yourself

thank you :) I am proud. Good luck for tomorrow x

I have 3 stone to lose but if i get 2 off on lipotrim. I will get the last off with slimming world hopefully:) I keep looking at the before and after photos to keep me going :)

Day 9 - Still 100%, feeling really positive in the 2nd day of week 2, after my loss yesterday it's given me added motivation. Water intake is going great. No headache but got that awful metallic taste in my mouth cos of ketosis :-( urgh. Got some fibre stuff at the pharmacy too yesterday.

I have 3 stone to lose but if i get 2 off on lipotrim. I will get the last off with slimming world hopefully:) I keep looking at the before and after photos to keep me going :)

You'll get the 2 off no problem :) im planning on slimming world when I get to 14 so another 8st 13lb to go. I'm not sure how long it'll take.

I keep looking at those too, wish there was more recent ones though.

Yeah that's very true, I am thinking if I can do one week, I can do another. If I do 2 weeks, I can do another 2 ... And so on.

FInding it hard tonight with the hunger though for some reason, not sure why I am so hungry. I've no food in the cupboards at all so I know I won't cheat.

I am still 100% - the hunger has gone that I was having yesterday, that awful metallic taste hasn't though lol. Really focused today but my biggest challenges are in the next two days. Tomorrow there is a comic relief fun day at work so there will be cake sales and food everywhere. Then Saturday I'm off for a girly night at my friends house, they'll all be drinking wine and eating Chinese - me I'll be there with my shake and water. I don't want to not go as I'll feel unsociable and will be good to take my mind off things.

Oh I feel dreadful today, I'm freezing and feeling sorry for myself lol. The office is filled with fancy treats etc, this is my biggest test so far with all this temptation in front of me. I won't cheat, I know that but it's hard. Still 100%.

Oh I feel dreadful today, I'm freezing and feeling sorry for myself lol. The office is filled with fancy treats etc, this is my biggest test so far with all this temptation in front of me. I won't cheat, I know that but it's hard. Still 100%.

Keep going Katie don't cheat just remember your quote above "nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels." Good luck.

Keep going katie... You can do it...!!!!!!

This is temporary

There are plenty of social events in the future... Your goals are way more important than a little cake xxxxx

Feel better xxx

Keep going Katie don't cheat just remember your quote above "nothing tastes as good as feeling slim feels." Good luck.

Keep going katie... You can do it...!!!!!!

This is temporary

There are plenty of social events in the future... Your goals are way more important than a little cake xxxxx

Feel better xxx

Thanks guys. Yesterday was just an awful day for from start to beginning. I was tired, cold, hungry and feeling sorry for myself. But I dud stay 100% .. No idea how. Feeling much better and much more positive today. Just thinking of weigh in Tuesday to keep me going.

That's great news katie... There is just no point in cheating... Your goal is important to you... Just keep in mind why you're doing this... We all have our reasons...

That will keep you focused and strong... Xx

Thanks curve :)

i I decided to stay in tonight and not go for a girly night, I just felt with how yesterday went overall I don't need the wine and food temptation tonight.

That's the thing... In a few weeks this way of eating becomes so natural temptations are just a small rI sk...

Kid you not I satisfy any want for food by smelling it... I smell sweet and savory foods several times a day... Deep breathe take it in... And walk away... Maybe a little masochistic but it works for me lol

Well 2 and a half weeks in and still 100%. Had a really busy week at work so havent been on. I had my 2nd weigh in and lost 5lbs so 20lbs in 2 weeks ... Amazingly happy :) keeps me going. The water intake is so important and making such a difference for me.

Back