The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

When with your doctor make sure you discuss post weight loss options as well- I know people who've had skin removal once they maintained for a year and as you didn't go for weight loss surgery you should be entitled to something if you need it?

I am hoping I won't have much skin to remove with me exercising as much as I am, but my dad has said that he would pay for anything I need privately afterwards if the NHS decline, I should hope they wouldn't give the amount of National Insurance ive paid in over the last 14 years, I pay nearly 200 monthly lol.

I am hoping I won't have much skin to remove with me exercising as much as I am, but my dad has said that he would pay for anything I need privately afterwards if the NHS decline, I should hope they wouldn't give the amount of National Insurance ive paid in over the last 14 years, I pay nearly 200 monthly lol.

That was sweet of him....!!! I think it all depends on age and skin elasticity too.

You arw quite young so your skin might be fine :)

I would think with the people I've known to have purely cosmetic procedures your doc should support you. Ah your dad sounds so supportive!

That was sweet of him....!!! I think it all depends on age and skin elasticity too.

You arw quite young so your skin might be fine :)

well I am 30 and never had children so I don't think my skin will be too bad. I'm hoping not. I think I will need a boob lift though lol

I would think with the people I've known to have purely cosmetic procedures your doc should support you. Ah your dad sounds so supportive!

I hope he does, oh I'm sat worried about skin now. Silly I know.

well I am 30 and never had children so I don't think my skin will be too bad. I'm hoping not. I think I will need a boob lift though lol

I hope he does, oh I'm sat worried about skin now. Silly I know.

Sorry I didn't mean to worry you- I believe in being pre armed! Exercise helps tighten skin anyway so you will prob be fine- I had no issues first time round and after having the wee one I don't have any (and I mean my bump was like someone stiffed a huge space hopper up my top!!

Get them to do a boob lift- my friend got one and like she has fried eggs!

Sorry I didn't mean to worry you- I believe in being pre armed! Exercise helps tighten skin anyway so you will prob be fine- I had no issues first time round and after having the wee one I don't have any (and I mean my bump was like someone stiffed a huge space hopper up my top!!

Get them to do a boob lift- my friend got one and like she has fried eggs!

no it's not your fault, I just had a bit of a panic ... I did the other week too about it, that's when I had a chat with my dad. But baggy skin is better than disgusting fat. When I get to goal it'll be 12 stone plus I'd have lost so i think I'm bound to have it.

i defo will get the boobs uplifted. They'll go with my brand new body.

no it's not your fault, I just had a bit of a panic ... I did the other week too about it, that's when I had a chat with my dad. But baggy skin is better than disgusting fat. When I get to goal it'll be 12 stone plus I'd have lost so i think I'm bound to have it.

i defo will get the boobs uplifted. They'll go with my brand new body.

Little rides we will all be hehe

Haha indeed.

i have such a bad craving for chocolate this evening ... And it's the coop's fault for having Easter eggs on display. I only went in for some washing up liquid and a bottle of water ... Ended up coming out with cravings too. Dam.

i just wanted to bite the head off an Easter bunny lol

Hi guys I'm starting lipotrim for the first time on Sunday. I currently weigh 11stone 13lbs and have three weeks to lose weight before heading to the states for holidays! A bit last minute but hoping for some serious inspiration! How much do people lose on average in the first week? I'm so nervous of headaches! But at least u can have coffee!!!????

Haha indeed.

i have such a bad craving for chocolate this evening ... And it's the coop's fault for having Easter eggs on display. I only went in for some washing up liquid and a bottle of water ... Ended up coming out with cravings too. Dam.

Step away from the bunny.

Do we have to do a save the bunny intervention haha...

I'm back to sniffing food already... Ha

Hi guys I'm starting lipotrim for the first time on Sunday. I currently weigh 11stone 13lbs and have three weeks to lose weight before heading to the states for holidays! A bit last minute but hoping for some serious inspiration! How much do people lose on average in the first week? I'm so nervous of headaches! But at least u can have coffee!!!????

7-10 week one
1-4 week 2 onwards

You will need to refeed before going on holidays. Ya could lost a stone in the two weeks tfr if you stay strict... Drink plenty of water and keep your bowels moving... I lost 2lb on refeed so that's possible too.... Best of luck ;-)

That sounds amazing! Fingers crossed! Will try my best and have told my boyfriend to expect me to be a demon until we go on our holidays! He promised not to leave me ????

Also can u drink herbal teas like peppermint and green tea? And are u guys on three shakes a day? I thought it was three but on some thread I saw people were only having two shakes?

Haha indeed.

Ah no way those malteasters kill me too! my house is full of junk and I can resist but those would demolished!

Have a choc shake with very little water see if it kills the craving??

I lost 15lbs week one but my start weight was 24st, so I expect that's why such a big loss.

Step away from the bunny.

Do we have to do a save the bunny intervention haha...

I'm back to sniffing food already... Ha

haha no no the bunny was saved tonight, he looked ever so delightful though. I don't know how you sniff food and don't eat it lol

Also can u drink herbal teas like peppermint and green tea? And are u guys on three shakes a day? I thought it was three but on some thread I saw people were only having two shakes?

i think it's only normal tea and coffee .. Obviously no milk, but not 100% sure as I don't drink either. And women have 3 shakes but men have 2.

Ah no way those malteasters kill me too! my house is full of junk and I can resist but those would demolished!

Have a choc shake with very little water see if it kills the craving??

Ha isn't it weird how we have these mad thoughts about food when on LT. I think had I bought the bunny I'd have eaten him. I've had all my shakes sadly.

Yes peppermint and green tea are fine.

Men have 2 shakes women have three...

I was on it for like 34 days?? I think them did a refeed for a special occasion and now I'm going into day 3 again... No reason for ya to be like a demon... I tend to feel quite positive on this xx

I lost 15lbs week one but my start weight was 24st, so I expect that's why such a big loss.

haha no no the bunny was saved tonight, he looked ever so delightful though. I don't know how you sniff food and don't eat it lol

i think it's only normal tea and coffee .. Obviously no milk, but not 100% sure as I don't drink either. And women have 3 shakes but men have 2.

Because the smell of food is often far better than the taste anyway... :)

Back