The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

Love the energy!! Now is totally ur time!

It's just amazing Katie....!!!! Is this longest you've gone on Lipotrim??? Xx

Yes it is the longest that's ive gone 100%. I did longer on one attempt but didn't stay 100% and was just kidding myself, but it feels really good to have stayed 100% honestly.

Yes it is the longest that's ive gone 100%. I did longer on one attempt but didn't stay 100% and was just kidding myself, but it feels really good to have stayed 100% honestly.

Brilliant- it shows how far you have come this journey!! Well done!

Aww Katie well done! 40 days is a mission! But how great does it feel knowing you've done everything you can to make that difference and get the results!

Let us know how it goes hon!! You'll do well!!

Well weigh in done .. Lost 7lbs!!!!! I nearly fell over, cannot believe it. Where did that number come from :) completely over the moon mind, woohoooooooo.

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Well weigh in done .. Lost 7lbs!!!!! I nearly fell over, cannot believe it. Where did that number come from :) completely over the moon mind, woohoooooooo.

Oh Katie that's just amazing...!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Oh that's a lovely little boost now for you... Truly deserved my dear!!!!!!

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::winner::winner::winner::winner::winner::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Oh Katie that's just amazing...!!!!!!! Wow!!!!! Oh that's a lovely little boost now for you... Truly deserved my dear!!!!!!

Thank you ladies, I am still in shock. 7 was never the number I expected at all, only 7 more until I hit the 19's. I think I could cry with happiness lol. I couldn't have come this far without you 2 though, you've been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ... You're very inspirational ladies :) x

Thank you ladies, I am still in shock. 7 was never the number I expected at all, only 7 more until I hit the 19's. I think I could cry with happiness lol. I couldn't have come this far without you 2 though, you've been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G ... You're very inspirational ladies :) x

Ah Jaysus I just welled up reading that lol...!!!!

You are showing such strenght and determination it's amazing... You deserve this so much Katie....

Big OOH RAHS all round!!!

Back