The Realities of Life

emski

Gold Member
Thought I would put some thoughts down here...

The realities of life

• I love chocolate
  • I am nearly 40
  • I have had 3 children
  • I have a degree in English and Creative writing
  • I am going to be a grandma next year x 2
  • I have a good man
  • I have many good friends
  • I can fit into a size 14
  • I can sometimes fit into a size 12
  • I have pretty eyes
  • I have lost 26lbs
The not so realities of life

• I will give up chocolate
  • My friends wont like me anymore if I am slimmer
  • I will put on 26lbs
  • All my problems will go away if I fit into a size 10
  • Will Young will turn straight and take me away from it all

Not really sure what my point is .. but I think I think its just about perspective :D

Thought I would put some thoughts down here...

The realities of life

• I love chocolate
  • I am nearly 40
  • I have had 3 children
  • I have a degree in English and Creative writing
  • I am going to be a grandma next year x 2
  • I have a good man
  • I have many good friends
  • I can fit into a size 14
  • I can sometimes fit into a size 12
  • I have pretty eyes
  • I have lost 26lbs
The not so realities of life

• I will give up chocolate
  • My friends wont like me anymore if I am slimmer
  • I will put on 26lbs
  • All my problems will go away if I fit into a size 10
  • Will Young will turn straight and take me away from it all

Not really sure what my point is .. but I think I think its just about perspective :D

Congrats and the Grandma front....went I'm 40 my eldest will only be 11!!!

I feel so old at times ...i wonder what the average age is here? although i was 50 in may my daughter still says i am 35....!! i wish

This is a good post. Maybe we could learn a bit more about each other from this. I am 26 and have 2 children, one boy (7) and one girl (9months). I have a lovely partner and am finally happy after lots of trauma in my past. I used to think that if i was thin all my other troubles would disapear however this didn't happen. I think now that i'm happy in life and in myself, being slim again would just be the icing on the cake

This is a good post. Maybe we could learn a bit more about each other from this. I am 26 and have 2 children, one boy (7) and one girl (9months). I have a lovely partner and am finally happy after lots of trauma in my past. I used to think that if i was thin all my other troubles would disapear however this didn't happen. I think now that i'm happy in life and in myself, being slim again would just be the icing on the cake

I think you are so right....being happy in life is the ultimate goal!!:)

its is a great site lolly and good to feel you have friends that understand you .....well sometimes i dont understand me !
could write a book on my past but end of the day ..health love and happiness and being blessed with wonderful babies ..what more could you wish for ..and your in the right place to feel good about your weight ...keep smiling honey and you will get there .....xxxx

i ll get the violins out in a min lol you sure dont come across as being 50 and what the hell its only a number xx

its the 50 thing victoria ..just got me thinking when i was in my 30s 50 seemed like sooo old ..now its here i feel no different just a shame no one told my face hehehehe

staying at target for four years
being healthy
having a good job
a loving fiance
my house and dog and cat

convincing robbie wiiiams that im the one

to be honest im quite happy and content and dont really ask for much out of life

its the 50 thing victoria ..just got me thinking when i was in my 30s 50 seemed like sooo old ..now its here i feel no different just a shame no one told my face hehehehe
when i was in my later teens i really didnt think id make it to 30s that seemed like ages away now im here i still dont feel any different,justa different out look on life:)

5 realities

• Made it through my A-levels and into university!
  • I'm still with my boyfriend, despite the fact that I don't live at home anymore. It's actually strengthened our relationship :)
  • I am managing to eat healthily, lose weight sensibly AND be a student. (Deserve a big medal, yes I do)
  • I have the BEST JOB EVER!
  • My life will never be boring.
3 non-realities

1. Leonardo Di Caprio is going to propose to me.
2. I'll fit into a size 6 t-shirt again.
3. I will love coffee. UGH NEVER! EWW.

Last edited:
So laydeeeess

List me 5 realities that you are happy about

and 3 non-realities
well then

i am happy about ...

1. the total and uncomplicated love of a gorgeous man .

2. my wonderful 3 grandchildren

3. my 2 children i am so proud of and love unconditionally although they put me through hell at times

4. that i have been sucsessful in my working life and enjoyed every minuite .

5. that i have made life changing choices and know that now they were the right ones ..

the non realities

1. I will lose weight and the awful apron of skin on my tummy that hangs down the more i lose weight

2. my ex and best friend ...well i hope they are happy now ...

3. win the lottery would be nice too!

god that made me think ...xxxx

I have two wonderful children
An amazing husband
Just moved into a house thats twice the size of my last one.
Christmas is on its way(so excited)
My daughter who is 4 has started to read and it's taken her into a whole different world

That brad fit will realise that I'm his one and only
I'll be a movie star

well then

i am happy about ...

1. the total and uncomplicated love of a gorgeous man .

2. my wonderful 3 grandchildren

3. my 2 children i am so proud of and love unconditionally although they put me through hell at times

4. that i have been sucsessful in my working life and enjoyed every minuite .

5. that i have made life changing choices and know that now they were the right ones ..

the non realities

1. I will lose weight and the awful apron of skin on my tummy that hangs down the more i lose weight

2. my ex and best friend ...well i hope they are happy now ...

3. win the lottery would be nice too!

god that made me think ...xxxx

I think that is the point.. to think about where in life you are happy :D

Back