The really slow loss team!

Well - I'm in a good mood today. A VERY GOOD MOOD.
I've lost 1.4 kg (3 lbs) in a single solitary week. That's massive for me. And . . . It puts me back at target (well below it actually).
My BMI is under 26 (target), just ½ kg (1.1. lbs) more to get to 30% loss, and just 0.7 kg (1½ lbs) to have lost 5 stone.

I probably won't manage it when away next week as it's my birthday whilst I'm there and I already have a celebration planned with mum, step-brothers and my friend Christine. So expecty a gain in 2 weeks!!!

But I am on Cloud 9. :D :D :D And dancing big time on the naughty step. Lots of alcokol over here for you to come and share!

I've actually tried really hard this week, cut processed carbs out completely and just been eating lots of speed soup, meat, fruit and veg plus baked spuds.
It's the recipe that works for me and always gives me a big loss. Mind you a lot of cheeky alcohol has snook in whilst watching the Olympics :8855:

But my pattern at the moment is a bit frustrating. I gain a little for 2 or 3 weeks than have a big loss. It's bound to be tied up with the fact I do panic a bit when I see a few weeks of gains and then go all out to shift it. I just wish I could balance it out a bit better and work out how to maintain and just gain and lose a pound rather than shoot up and down like I am.

And I really wish I could stay in range!!! In the 24 weeks since getting to final target at the end of February, I've had 16 weeks OUT of range, at one point 6½ lbs over target - so that's only 8 weeks in range!

Must do better methinks!

Good luck everyone else this week.

Pommette said:
Well - I'm in a good mood today. A VERY GOOD MOOD.
I've lost 1.4 kg (3 lbs) in a single solitary week. That's massive for me. And . . . It puts me back at target (well below it actually).
My BMI is under 26 (target), just ½ kg (1.1. lbs) more to get to 30% loss, and just 0.7 kg (1½ lbs) to have lost 5 stone.

I probably won't manage it when away next week as it's my birthday whilst I'm there and I already have a celebration planned with mum, step-brothers and my friend Christine. So expecty a gain in 2 weeks!!!

But I am on Cloud 9. :D :D :D And dancing big time on the naughty step. Lots of alcokol over here for you to come and share!

I've actually tried really hard this week, cut processed carbs out completely and just been eating lots of speed soup, meat, fruit and veg plus baked spuds.
It's the recipe that works for me and always gives me a big loss. Mind you a lot of cheeky alcohol has snook in whilst watching the Olympics :8855:

But my pattern at the moment is a bit frustrating. I gain a little for 2 or 3 weeks than have a big loss. It's bound to be tied up with the fact I do panic a bit when I see a few weeks of gains and then go all out to shift it. I just wish I could balance it out a bit better and work out how to maintain and just gain and lose a pound rather than shoot up and down like I am.

And I really wish I could stay in range!!! In the 24 weeks since getting to final target at the end of February, I've had 16 weeks OUT of range, at one point 6½ lbs over target - so that's only 8 weeks in range!

Must do better methinks!

Good luck everyone else this week.

Well done you!!! Great work!

Yay that's brilliant! I'm off to WI now. Nervous xx

Well I've been thinking all week I've been yuck and bloated and struggling with hunger, just after the pool I came on, so that means I got through this diet with pmt, I'm always ravenous and eat everything I can get my hands on with pmt so I'm really really happy that even with pmt bloat and water I lost 4lbs! 15lbs in 2 weeks. Hopefully as its totm it means I'll get a good loss next week too :) xx

(my last official SW WI was actually 14st 11 and now I'm 13st9 so since SW WI its actually 16lbs. Yay! Xx

Amazing work Bev :D :D :D

Well I've been thinking all week I've been yuck and bloated and struggling with hunger, just after the pool I came on, so that means I got through this diet with pmt, I'm always ravenous and eat everything I can get my hands on with pmt so I'm really really happy that even with pmt bloat and water I lost 4lbs! 15lbs in 2 weeks. Hopefully as its totm it means I'll get a good loss next week too :) xx

Brilliant!! Another good loss. Luckily I don't get extra hungry at totm but I can imagine it's hard when its that time & you're not eating much, just goes to show that you can do what you really put your head in to! :) x

lucky you! I don't know what it is, I can just eat them be completely stomach rumbling hungry again an hour later, so am really happy I didn't give in last week. Starting back with some exercise this week, swimming everyday, I'm on week 3 so its allowed now, not going to shred again until refeed next week though. How are you today love? xx

Swimming everyday will be a good start to getting back into it all after starting the new diet :)

I'm doing ok, the last few weeks I've been so so hungry on Mondays. It's as if I've eaten tons at the weekend & my body needs more the next day, the truth is I've undereaten Sat/Sun, not on purpose, so not sure why I'm feeling like that. Expecting a gain this week if I'm honest, I totally messed up last week (Thurs & Fri) & have worked so hard to pull it back. If I STS I'll be chuffed. I think I need to focus more on calorie cycling, I'm still finding I'm taking in 1200 or less everyday when really what works for my body is having less one day more the next. This coming week is my pill free week & I had a brill loss last month so I'm hoping for the same, but that will be in 9 days :)

good luck! I totally think that works for me too, really varying my daily cals to keep my metabolism on its toes, the weekends lately where I've gone a bit nuts and not on plan at all (SW) but still cal counted, worked so well for me, my losses just doing SW solely were fairly stagnant, 1lb every other week, but as soon as I started varying it most days I got 1-2lb losses every week, which for a slow loser is like heaven! When do you WI again? I think if you feel very hungry listen to your body esp if you had v low cals sat and sun. maybe increase today and drop again tomorrow? xx

Great losses !!

Horizon programme tonight about intermittent fasting, looks interesting ... Hope some of you watch it, so we can discuss it!

2 pound on for me. Completely expected. Need to work harder!!!

Never mind Lou. Bite the bullet and climb back on the wagon :bighug:

Great losses !!

Horizon programme tonight about intermittent fasting, looks interesting ... Hope some of you watch it, so we can discuss it!

Daren't watch it - for ex-ED folks like me it's too easy to but bad ideas back in our heads :eek:

good luck! I totally think that works for me too, really varying my daily cals to keep my metabolism on its toes, the weekends lately where I've gone a bit nuts and not on plan at all (SW) but still cal counted, worked so well for me, my losses just doing SW solely were fairly stagnant, 1lb every other week, but as soon as I started varying it most days I got 1-2lb losses every week, which for a slow loser is like heaven! When do you WI again? I think if you feel very hungry listen to your body esp if you had v low cals sat and sun. maybe increase today and drop again tomorrow? xx

I'm the same! My metabolism is rubbish so I have to trick it everyday. I have found the odd occasion where I've needed food but not eaten, thinking too much about the calories. I need to stop thinking too much about it as that will be no good for me. I genuinely believe (other than my two days last week) since cc I've not eaten enough most days. I'm not trying to do that its just the way it's going. I think for me too combining SW with cc is working well. Today I've had 10.5 syns but I really need to eat another 200cals, I just can't eat loads more fruit to make it up, especially this time of night. This is where I'm having problems!!

WI is Wednesday! Not feeling nervous about it, for once. I'll be gutted for a gain but at the same time I wouldn't be shocked. I know I can't have two days off & expect a loss.

On another note, I saw my Dr again tonight & spoke in more detail about my bladder problems, he was much better this time-he actually listened! He took lots of notes & looked up all my notes from the gynae's I've had. He said he's going to do research & possibly refer me to a urologist. At least that's something, finally :)

Ah Lisa thats great, finally something happening! Do you go by total cals or net cals when you go by your daily allowance? xx

Back