The really slow loss team!

Back home tomorrow it will be good to get my eating habits back to normal.

Had a good time with my mum but it will be good to go home and see my husband not looking forward to the doom and gloom.weather though.

Pomme is this where you stayed I posted the info further up.

Hi Latte - no we stayed at Club La Costa which is just outside of Fuegirola. Not right on the beach - just across the main road although there was an underpass to use thankfully!

I am sure that is opposite where we are staying as the bridge to get t'other side is at the end of the road to our hotel. If not then it is close as I saw signs when we went by bus to Fuengorolia.

Shame we weren't here same time - mini meet !

Let us know how WI goes tonight Latte :)

Well my WI is tomorrow, I'm really really nervous...I don't know why! :confused: I couldn't have given more this week & must admit I'm feeling really good. I know the backs of my legs have toned a little, enough for me to notice! They're my problem area so that's really good. I also think I'm feeling better because I'm drinking so much more, I don't expect the change in my water intake to give me a miracle loss but I'd love to lose a few lb's....I hope I won't be disappointed so I'm not even going to guess how it will go.

well i weighed in today after missing it friday and pigging out all weekend and ive sts!! woo. i got my new ww body analysis scales and according to them im 11.1 3/4 lol even better!!!!!!! i have my head back in gear and am going to be under 11 stone by this time next week if it kills me

Great result then :)

I am not getting weighed tonight Lisa as I didn't know what time I would be back so I booked it as holiday.
According to my scales a few pounds on but some of that could be water retention from the flight I hope !

I am not getting weighed tonight Lisa as I didn't know what time I would be back so I booked it as holiday.
According to my scales a few pounds on but some of that could be water retention from the flight I hope !
Almost certainly is chica. Don't even look at the scales for a couple of days! It can take that long to go.
Gload you enjoyed your holiday with mum, did she enjoy it too?
Although it's always nice to get home again isn't it?

Well my WI is tomorrow, I'm really really nervous...I don't know why! :confused: I couldn't have given more this week & must admit I'm feeling really good. I know the backs of my legs have toned a little, enough for me to notice! They're my problem area so that's really good. I also think I'm feeling better because I'm drinking so much more, I don't expect the change in my water intake to give me a miracle loss but I'd love to lose a few lb's....I hope I won't be disappointed so I'm not even going to guess how it will go.
I won't wish you luck - because hopefully the scales will reward you after a good week and upping your water intake.
But I will keep my fingers crossed that they move in the right direction chica. And I've sent the fat fairies to help shed some pounds.

LisaC said:

What time is weigh in. Like I said you WILL have a loss I'm betting drinks on it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Drumroll..............I lost 1lb!

Ok Ok I know 1lb is 1lb off & it is a loss & for us tortoises it's a good loss but seriously??? This week was possibly the hardest I've ever worked. I drank & drank everyday, I worked out 5 days of the week for a mimimum of 40minutes each time & stuck to plan 100% everyday. I know my body will change even if the scales don't but surely at some point this has to balance out? I must admit I really felt like I'd lost at least a few lb's so my heart kind of sank a bit. In the past people have said stick with it & I'm sure you'll lose more next week but that's never been the case with me.

I know I am doing everything right, if I was pipoint anything that may hinder a loss it's that I'm eating less (therefore possibly not eating enough) but I've not been as hungry the past few weeks & really can't force myself to eat. Please don't think I'm moaning about a loss, I'm not, I just feel my effort isn't being relfected. If I was to lose 1lb a week consistenly I'd be happy but my last 3 WI's have been STS, +0.5, and -1 which means in 3 weeks I've lost 0.5. All I know is I couldn't have given any more.

Bodies work in mysterious ways! I joined this group as I was losing half a pound for my first couple of months and all of a sudden with no changing in what I'm doing I'm losing 2-3 lbs a week. I sold my car so obviously doing more body magic, but not to warrant this losses! I know it can be frustrating but keep at it aslong as it keeps coming off just keep on going.

P.s I know I keep gate crashing this group sorry

Xx

Lisa Lisa Lisa. You lost a pound!!!! Yippeeeeeee

Now I know you're disappointed as I know you worked blumin' hard for it this week.
BUT . . .
Keep the faith.
Keep drinking those lovely glugs of water as I suspect it might take a few more days for that to catch up on your body and show in your weight.

Stick with what you are doing for anothe coulpe of weeks and see what happens to your weight loss and appetite.

If you still feel you are eating too little - then here comes the controvertial bit. If you feel you really don't want to eat more then how about adding something that is a little higher in calories? What about having a sport drink after exercising to put electrolytes and nutrients back in your body?
Not the normal advice you would give to someone who is trying to lose weight but it may be a possible help.

((( Hugs ))) chica. :hug99:

Lisa Lisa Lisa. You lost a pound!!!! Yippeeeeeee

Now I know you're disappointed as I know you worked blumin' hard for it this week.
BUT . . .
Keep the faith.
Keep drinking those lovely glugs of water as I suspect it might take a few more days for that to catch up on your body and show in your weight.

Stick with what you are doing for anothe coulpe of weeks and see what happens to your weight loss and appetite.

If you still feel you are eating too little - then here comes the controvertial bit. If you feel you really don't want to eat more then how about adding something that is a little higher in calories? What about having a sport drink after exercising to put electrolytes and nutrients back in your body?
Not the normal advice you would give to someone who is trying to lose weight but it may be a possible help.

((( Hugs ))) chica. :hug99:

I know & I am happy that I've lost, the numbers went in the right direction & I can't argue with that. I just felt that given I've had a two weeks of really rubbish weigh ins this one would pay off. My biggest heartache is that I know my heart work never pays off, I can give 100% all the time & it's never enough. I really thought the drinking would have made a big difference but I will carry on with that, I'm feeling much better in myself.

I know that I chop & change when it comes to using my syns, some weeks I'll use 15 a day & others I'll mix it up (5-10) just to see if anything triggers a good loss but there seems to be no pattern so I think I'll try to use more syns which will in turn up my calorie in take.

Since 31 May I've been taking supplements (to balance my estrogen levels) & I'm wondering if they've actually suppressed my appetite. I've googled & can't see that as a side effect but it's definitely been this whole month I've not been as hungry!

I'm actually away Friday-Sunday so I won't be getting any workouts in then but I'm able to stick to plan.

1lb is still 1lb but I know how heartbreaking that figure can seem x

I hope it is the start of some big losses for you Lisa x

I have re started today as I have to keep a food diary for three months so I have made a column for syns as well.

Dr I saw before I went away thinks the pains are chronic ibs and I am have a barium small bowel meal in a couple of months time.

Had a lovely time with my mum we go away properly every two years since my dad died so this is the third time. We have our moments but who doesn't when they go away !

Lisa don't knock the pound hun. Your doing lots of exercise and are just starting to eat and drink right. The other weeks you was dehydrated and you said you had some nights off that you forgot about. This explains the gains and sts. Don't look back, just forward and kee doing what your doing. If your doing it right you'll lose weight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back